What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

i hope it's not reverse engineered of C705, the trend for ashm are for longer range missile, and possibly with some stealth capabilities
I think its for land attack.

Miring launched cruise missile.

Look like it is cruise missile design that was tested by BPPT on wind tunnel and posted on instagram sometime ago that was later erased. The dimension is small but fit with turbojet engine that is currently being developed by one of our state own university.

IMG_9683-01-1200x800-1200x800.jpeg
The missile (mock up) is upside down somehow.

Are you sure?
They said it could be launched by F16 and jet powered, pretty difference to C705
They're referring to a rocket pod on that article, not the AShM they're building.

But apparently we are still a no-one. Dari segi teknologi dan juga belum tentu boleh gabung.
They would, it's about money not how close you are. I can guarantee it's likely because it's a very transparent program that leaves very little room for corruption.

Source please
Got it from my friend tho. Still asking him for the source

They would, it's about money not how close you are. I can guarantee it's likely because it's a very transparent program that leaves very little room for corruption.
Well isn't everything like that? When you have money and not so politically unstable you could purchase almost everything from the west.

Just surfed through the comments in this post, found something interesting.
SQ 11 admin just confirmed there's plan for additional apaches.

70 mm launched from rocket pod mayve something look like cirit

Source please

Got it from my friend tho. Still asking him for the source

Well isn't everything like that? When you have money and not so politically unstable you could purchase almost everything from the west.

Just surfed through the comments in this post, found something interesting.
SQ 11 admin just confirmed there's plan for additional apaches.

Source: U.S. DoD/Contract: https://www.defense.gov/Newsroom/Contracts/Contract/Article/2171906/

i hope it's not reverse engineered of C705, the trend for ashm are for longer range missile, and possibly with some stealth capabilities
well it depends, if we could mass produce it for cheap, I don't see any problem with that.

if, i said this again as if we indonesian can develop and manufactur our own air to air missiles like aim-9 or amraam, can we integrated it into US made fighter jet without american permission or we have to ask permission and ask for software coding for us to used it on let say F-16 or any other US fighter plane?

if, i said this again as if we indonesian can develop and manufactur our own air to air missiles like aim-9 or amraam, can we integrated it into US made fighter jet without american permission or we have to ask permission and ask for software coding for us to used it on let say F-16 or any other US fighter plane?
Need F16's source code with US permission to do that. Not just our local made weapon, even European missiles need F16's source code to be able to interegated with F16.
We can't just "sak senengku" plug MBDA Meteor or Phytoon.

I think no.
We can create our own missile and our own data bus then we can do anything we want.
For US they have MIL STD series, there is standardization so you can't just plug and play the missile, the missile must be able to communicate with the system (computer) aboard the plane.
The architecture, packet data that sent, etc could be different for different type of databus.

US have MIL STD, France, China and Russia have their own.

Kalau mau bikin misil untuk dipakai di pespur US keknya harus minta ijin dan dokumentasi macem2 ke mereka, paling gampang tinggal bayar mereka buat integrasi misilnya.
Kalau bikin sendiri format data, contoh aja
[Destination][Command][Parameter][Source]...
Punya mereka
[Destination][Parmeter X][Parameter Y][Check sum][...]...
Kan bakal ga bisa komunikasi.

Last edited:
i wonder how we will developed our own turbojet engine , help from foreign country ??? a good time to ask french safran .

Actually Japan...has come

Hey @initial_d someone's insisting that you and I are the same person lol

Not that important though, their rants especially bunch of fucker with Indonesian flag is disgusting, very disgusting. Traitor at heart, gold digger and bunch of cowards and they keep wonder why they being persecuted and received backlash across the globe.

Just look at Japan and South Korean example (they developing their own missile system) , they must paid the integration problem for themselves and arrange all of the necessary procedure process to be solved by any entail parties.

btw Fincantineri had just won the new FFG(X) project of US NAVY, 10 new advanced frigates in which the design come from FREMM based design will be operational starting from 2026. This contract will be amounted for 5,6 billion US dollar. Expect the steroid version of 6,000 tonnes FREMM based on US made system and armaments to fight peer to peer conflict.

For Indonesia? We can closely monitoring on how matured European design to be matched with US system, as we are currently entertain such ideas for ourselves

It's a reversed engineered C-705. Personally I'd just join the NSM/JSM program and save a couple million/billion on tax payer revenue but apparently not.

Wait, I thought our missile cooperation with china is dead/already terminated. Atau kita udah berhasil dapet ilmunya?
=========================================================
Update on the Philippine light tank acquisition program: Otokar-Hanwa offered Cobra 4x4 for free if they were chosen. Also, it is said that there is also a Light Tactical Vehicle acquisition program in which PA looking for 200 vehicles which Pindad can also participate since we have Komodo (kyknya juga bagusan Komodo dibanding Cobra, CMIIW)
upload_2020-5-2_0-32-41.png

====================================================

BTW, anyone has advice/solution to bring my twitter account back? :)

Last edited:
Wait, I thought our missile cooperation with china is dead/already terminated. Atau kita udah berhasil dapet ilmunya?
=========================================================
Update on the Philippine light tank acquisition program: Otokar-Hanwa offered Cobra 4x4 for free if they were chosen. Also, it is said that there is also a Light Tactical Vehicle acquisition program in which PA looking for 200 vehicles which Pindad can also participate since we have Komodo (kyknya juga bagusan Komodo dibanding Cobra, CMIIW)
View attachment 628897

====================================================

BTW, anyone has advice/solution to bring my twitter account back? :)

that's a lot of requirement of tactical vehicles actually, wonder if they open the option for local assembly. Just curious, Indonesia and Thailand actually had a lot to offer in this segment, for examples Indonesian Light Tactical Vehicle and P 2 SSE can be the contender.

For Otokar Cobra, actually they got a lot of advantage for Philippine army requirement as they using many components and sub components from Humvee in which a lot had been operated by Philippine armed forces until today. In which will made the maintenance and field repair issue will be more at acceptable level compared to their competitors as many Pinoy technician is already familiar with Humvee stuff.

that's a lot of requirement of tactical vehicles actually, wonder if they open the option for local assembly. Just curious, Indonesia and Thailand actually had a lot to offer in this segment, for examples Indonesian Light Tactical Vehicle and P 2 SSE can be the contender..
It's because the Flips learned the hard way what happens when you don't have a standardized vehicle fleet, an outdated military formation, and lack of NCO hierarchy. During the early phases of the Battle of Marawi they suffered accordingly because of the aforementioned reasons above.

The reason that they are essentially looking to standardize their fleet of vehicles into only a few certain types with multiple different variants; along with reforming their army formations to that of the rapidly deploy-able US Brigade Combat Team structure, is to avoid the mishaps that they endured previously during Marawi.

Back
Top Bottom