What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Of course I know that, that's why I previously mentioned that we are not allies of NATO/US and we will never be allies with them or with anyone.. unless we change our constitution first.. So we should stop thinking as if they are.. Reading Chestnut's comment in the previous post makes me feel as if we are already in an active alliance.

We are actually in a very weak position relative to them. We are in their sphere of influence but we are not formal allies.. meaning that we can't go against their interests, we can't diversify our weapon systems (cause it won't be NATO standard) but at the same time they have no obligation to support us if we are in trouble... We try hard to be compliant to NATO standards only, but they can easily cut us off if and when they feel like it.

The US has MASSIVE interests in our country; Freeport, the Malacca Strait, the Singapore Strait, the fact we're literally Australia's shield. Any attack on our country is an attack against US interests, and do not not doubt because they WILL respond.

I think it's not about anyone here willingness but our defence policies makers, knowing things in advance you'll realise we are " the buffer state " between US and China in Southeast Asia and in process being made as one. The thing is in geopolitics is never about what we want, but greater benefits and disadvantages. As now our policies makers believe we stand with The West. So it's not about anything like personal wishes but something we should live with since the decisions already made by someone higher in the office

Ok.. Then can I ask what might be the benefits for us in exchange of getting the brunt of a Chinese missile attack..? I mean those missiles are not targeting us, China is not in conflict with us.. Why should we sacrifice ourselves for the sake of the US then..?

Ok.. Then can I ask what might be the benefits for us in exchange of getting the brunt of a Chinese missile attack..? I mean those missiles are not targeting us, China is not in conflict with us.. Why should we sacrifice ourselves for the sake of the US then..?
It is as simple as "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" Fact is, it wasn't with the U.S Indonesia is banging hulls in North Natuna sea. So it's rather obvious why Indonesia fall within the U.S sphere of influence.

So if we put those patriot missile in our territories on behalf of the US are we considered out of politik bebas aktif? Coz most country whith patriot installed are mostly ally nations. Please pencerahannya

Btw india in modi gov more western aligned
Also india likely buy f18 for their navy (weird enough they operate 3 diff aircraft mig,rafael and f18??)

Or they are truly non block? Why many Indian proudly said WE ARE NON BLOCK NON ALIGNED MOVEMENT etc2........ many indian always promoted this

https://international.sindonews.com/read/1434883/41/rusia-indonesia-diancam-as-
karena-beli-jet-tempur-su-35-1567131720

Wohohoho, fighter jet with coffe taste....

(Kynya gw klo komen ttg isu dlam negri pke bhas indo aj dah)
Yang namanya liberalis itu rata2 suka dekt ama anak2 aktivis yg suka sok pelihara lingkungan anti pembanguan ham diatas segalanya rekonsiliasi 65 dsb. Mereka ini suka ideologi komie tapi ga suka totaliter pemuja kebebasan individu dsb.

Untungnya AS d tangan konservatif makanya ini bagus sih.

\white liberal leftwing movements (not really sure how to call them), they are always opposing Asian countries rules and power, put them in the badlight no matter they are democracy, legitimate and so on. Heck they even attacking their own soldiers who fighting against terrorism in middle east.

They are called SJW libtard

(Kynya gw klo komen ttg isu dlam negri pke bhas indo aj dah)

Tapi ada "mata2x nya" boss disini yg nerjemahkan omongan bahasa anti sadap kita ke English

Yang namanya liberalis itu rata2 suka dekt ama anak2 aktivis yg suka sok pelihara lingkungan anti pembanguan ham diatas segalanya rekonsiliasi 65 dsb. Mereka ini suka ideologi komie tapi ga suka totaliter pemuja kebebasan individu dsb.

Untungnya AS d tangan konservatif makanya ini bagus sih.

Kalau kita pakai definisi "liberal" jaman sekarang memang konotasinya (dan penerapannya) lebih ke Marxist. Seedangkan kalau kita pakai definisi liberal classic malah cenderung libertarian, atau kalau di mamarika sekarang disebutnya conservative. Bahkan kubu partai Republic mamarika yg skrg juga diisi dgn orang2x mantan partai Democrat generasi lama yg kebetulan mereka berpaham libertarian (conservative) padahal partai Dem awalnya mengusung ideologi libertarian (kalau skrg namanya conservative). Aneh khan yach betapa jauh berubahnya definisi seiring dgn waktu. :crazy:

Btw our turkish brother have 417/416 knock off caled MPT55/76. If you watch DAG II the turk spec ops carry it and has distictive handguard

Never heard about it though. Does the turkish source the barrel from HK..?

Wkkwkwkwk

Awalnya malaysia mau JF17 alasan bisa dbuat tempatan
Eh pas delegasi malay jalan2 liat plant TAI turki lgsg bilang teratrik ikut turki dlm TFx

Tertarik doank tapi ga ada duit & tenaga ahli yach percuma juga, alias sekedar minta / ambil brosur

We are at conflict exactly when China draws " Nine Dash Line " overlaps our EEZ; the quiet moment we have now because they still solidify their holdings within WPS and EVS once they finish off with Philippines and Vietnam they'll go south; the next question should be asked when China starts being more assertive and unchecked when it regards to their ambitions implementing 1st, 2nd and later 3rd island chain, Why US should sacrifice itself for the sake of Asia ?

The US has MASSIVE interests in our country; Freeport, the Malacca Strait, the Singapore Strait, the fact we're literally Australia's shield. Any attack on our country is an attack against US interests, and do not not doubt because they WILL respond.
Depends which one is the attacker

They are called SJW libtard

Tapi ada "mata2x nya" boss disini yg nerjemahkan omongan bahasa anti sadap kita ke English

Kalau kita pakai definisi "liberal" jaman sekarang memang konotasinya (dan penerapannya) lebih ke Marxist. Seedangkan kalau kita pakai definisi liberal classic malah cenderung libertarian, atau kalau di mamarika sekarang disebutnya conservative. Bahkan kubu partai Republic mamarika yg skrg juga diisi dgn orang2x mantan partai Democrat generasi lama yg kebetulan mereka berpaham libertarian (conservative) padahal partai Dem awalnya mengusung ideologi libertarian (kalau skrg namanya conservative). Aneh khan yach betapa jauh berubahnya definisi seiring dgn waktu. :crazy:

Never heard about it though. Does the turkish source the barrel from HK..?

Tertarik doank tapi ga ada duit & tenaga ahli yach percuma juga, alias sekedar minta / ambil brosur
Karena bahasa sosialis modern sekarang sudah ke neo marxism sexist yg lebih ke liberal, psikonanalisa arahnya ke individualism bukan ke sosialism purba yg ke arah unity

Atau solidarism

Bahkan sebagian sosialm barat sudah mendepak marxism dri ajaran sosialism

Meanwhile in Papua near border areas around Papua new guinea
EDJHYOAUEAAJSme.jpeg
EDJHXozUYAA-OLG.jpeg
EDJHXC0U8AI5nMF.jpeg
EDFYjGlVUAAp1sJ.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom