What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

THE Malaysian (National ofc) Flying Car
fmt-Vector-LIMA-19-youtube-26319.jpg

Even the PM himself were in shock looking at the design
maxresdefault.jpg

This thing is more like something that you use to cool yourself in summer heat, not something you would call a "car"
Kah kah kah kah...kah kah...
Ape nak dibikin... cempedak tak boleh jadi nangka...pantas jadikan fan je lah..
Buat buang panas terik
Sebelas duabelas sama yg agak sonoan ke atas..

https://militarywatchmagazine.com/a...4V9fiLSbe7fucTrE-d1iaoAMN2ukTZq4PtcZvz6dWHIzk

An interesting article regarding the matter of Su-35 vs F-16V.. A rather long read, but it highlights the capabilities and differences between those 2 jets.. Good for us that is considering to buy both!

However I personally feel that these 2 jets are so different in size and purpose, that comparing them directly seems rather pointless.. like comparing a corvette to a destroyer..
we'd rather have more advanced f16 fleet spread across the country, its politically safer for now as CAATSA is still in effect, and technically more important as its western made which have data link to other naval/ground assets, recent exercise like kartika yudha, angkasa yudha and armada jaya stresses more in interoperabillity between forces, our armed forces today is moving towards integrated warfare, which i doubt su35 could fit in as most of our assets is NATO's standard. no modern armed forces fought alone these days

btw nice concept from airbus on future aerial combat which they call system of systems.

Kah kah kah kah...kah kah...
Ape nak dibikin... cempedak tak boleh jadi nangka...pantas jadikan fan je lah..
Buat buang panas terik
Sebelas duabelas sama yg agak sonoan ke atas..
Sejujurnya kalau itu "scale model" dijual sebagai kipas listrik, aku bakal beli kayaknya, bentuknya comel gitu.

we'd rather have more advanced f16 fleet spread across the country, its politically safer for now as CAATSA is still in effect, and technically more important as its western made which have data link to other naval/ground assets, recent exercise like kartika yudha, angkasa yudha and armada jaya stresses more in interoperabillity between forces, our armed forces today is moving towards integrated warfare, which i doubt su35 could fit in as most of our assets is NATO's standard. no modern armed forces fought alone these days

btw nice concept from airbus on future aerial combat which they call system of systems.
Wtf are these "remote carriers"? what role they serve?

Sejujurnya kalau itu "scale model" dijual sebagai kipas listrik, aku bakal beli kayaknya, bentuknya comel gitu.

Wtf are these "remote carriers"? what role they serve?
The serve as the long arm gor the fighters. Could be employes as sensors,jammers or even suicide drones

The serve as the long arm gor the fighters. Could be employes as sensors,jammers or even suicide drones

I am more interested on loyal wingman program, thats will cutting down lot of operational expenses and at the same time increasing firepower , awareness and complete strike package a squadron of fighter bring no even a flight units will have a bigger capability

Reportedly we procure 2 CH-4 MALE UAV and there will be missile tests on next Latgab
View attachment 576430 View attachment 576431

As usual more stuff will come before 5 october

DICM RI – CHINA Beijing, 27 Agustus 2019
Selasa, 27 Agustus 2019

b1.jpg
Kegiatan Defence Industry Cooperation Meeting (DICM) RI-China ke-8 dilaksanakan pada tanggal 27 Agustus 2019 di Beijing, China. Pada kegiatan ini, pihak Indonesia dipimpin oleh Dirjen Pothan Kemhan (Prof. Dr. Ir. Bondan Tiara Sofyan, M.Si.) dan pihak China dipimpin oleh Director General of Department of Military Trade and Foreign Affairs of SASTIND (Mr. Han Daming). DICM ini dihadiri oleh perwakilan Ditjen Pothan Kemhan, Ditkersin Ditjen Strahan Kemhan, KKIP, TNI AD, TNI AL, TNI AU, Kementerian Luar Negeri, dan Industri Pertahanan (PTDI, PT. PAL, PT. Len Industri, PT. Dahana, PT. Garda Persada, dan PT. Napindo Media Ashatama).

Dalam pertemuan ini Dirjen Pothan Kemhan menyampaikan bahwa Indonesia dan China merupakan negara yang memiliki kerja sama dalam banyak bidang, termasuk dalam bidang Industri Pertahanan. Lebih lanjut kedua negara sepakat untuk meningkatkan kerja sama dalam bidang Industri Pertahanan dengan memetakan kerja sama potensial dan tantangan-tantangan yang ada.
b2.jpg
Dalam kesempatan ini juga, PT. Napindo Media Ashatama mempresentasikan Indo Defence Expo dan Forum 2020 yang akan dilaksanakan pada tanggal 4 s.d. 7 November 2020 di JIEXPO Kemayoran, Jakarta, Indonesia. Kemhan berharap China dapat ikut serta dalam Indo Defence Expo dan Forum 2020 dengan jumlah partisipasi dari Industri Pertahanan China yang lebih banyak. Setelah DICM Meeting, Dirjen Pothan Kemhan Prof. Dr. Ir. Bondan Tiara Sofyan, M.Si Courtesy Call dengan Vice President of SASTIND, Mr. Tian Yulong membahas tentang:

1. Mengajak Industri China untuk berpartisipasi dalam Indo Defence

2. Kerja sama potensial yang menguntungkan kedua belah pihak.
Kegiatan ini berjalan dengan tertib, aman dan Lancar ( Red. Bag datin)

https://www.kemhan.go.id/pothan/2019/08/27/dicm-ri-china-beijing-27-agustus-2019.html

Well... if integration is the concern, do we currently have that 'National Link' today...? or if it's still in development, any idea of the basic specs or architecture it's planning to use...? I mean, is there really any particular reason we can't develop a datalink that could include the Russian, or other non-western hardware (like the CH-4 drone) in it...? If Telco companies can integrate devices made by Huawei, Cisco, Alcatel, Ericsson, NEC, etc into their system, why can't the same be done with military gears..? If all else fails, then just install some western avionics in it (like MKI or MKM)

I just feel that putting all of our (defence) eggs in a single (western) basket is just waay to risky... a wise consumer would never rely on a single vendor/provider... Especially for a nation like us that will never have formal military alliances with anyone..

Everyone who says there's a place for more Flankers in our defense doctrine needs to read more.

The fact of the matter is with the upcoming Link-16 integration, K-FX, national NATO optimized BMS, possible F-35 purchase, and upcoming AWACS/MPA purchase they'd just literally be nothing more than show pieces that are only flown on the October parade. Flankers are just a drain and the money should honestly be spent on more F-16's and hell even procuring either ex-USAF F-15E's or Shornets to replace the Su-30's.

I fully advocate any plan that replaces the Su-30's, bonus points if they pick Shornets since it would allow greater interoperability with Australia and Boeing would likely cut us a good deal if we buy them on top of the E-7, KC-46, P-8's, and the next Apache purchase. Hell I am optimistic enough to say Boeing would likely allow limited ToT considering they offered it to India for their MRCA program

Maybe sell them to Malaysia, they likely need the spare parts at this point.

Well... if integration is the concern, do we currently have that 'National Link' today...? or if it's still in development, any idea of the basic specs or architecture it's planning to use...? I mean, is there really any particular reason we can't develop a datalink that could include the Russian, or other non-western hardware (like the CH-4 drone) in it...? If Telco companies can integrate devices made by Huawei, Cisco, Alcatel, Ericsson, NEC, etc into their system, why can't the same be done with military gears..? If all else fails, then just install some western avionics in it (like MKI or MKM)

I just feel that putting all of our (defence) eggs in a single (western) basket is just waay to risky... a wise consumer would never rely on a single vendor/provider... Especially for a nation like us that will never have formal military alliances with anyone..
Because neither Russia, China, or the US would allow any of their products to datalink to anything other than their own stuff.

Arms purchasing is just as much politics as it is defense.

timur rusuh lagi gengs udah ditunggangi demo-demo kemarin RIP to the fallen,
demo ngibarin bintang kejora dimukak istana, mabes tni, sabar banget pemerintah

If you were Singaporean i might've taken your words seriously unfortunately you are Malaysian. After watching the whole Singaporean account " PIGMOON K " videos, i can never take Malaysia as a whole seriously; from MRCA to flying cars. What other " JOKES " you can offer to the region ?
View attachment 576419
Such as this for example, some even say to continental level of joke.

Hahaha....that is actually private project ...similar with your legend dream and famous car SMK....

Apa kabarnya Papua sekarang? It seems that civil revolution by local people to get freedom have achieved a new level... If your policy to Papuans still similar like your treatment to East Timor....I can guarantee that you Will loose them soon if PNG, Australia. USA, New Zealand and other pacific countries support their revolution......:suicide:

https://m.kumparan.com/amp/bumi-pap...er&utm_campaign=int&__twitter_impression=true

Last edited:
Maybe we became friend of our turkish brother in this forum. I see them more "connected" with pakistani

Yes, maybe turkish in this forum want hear from us how we operate Su with F16 wkkwkw. They must learn from us:yahoo:

Btw they are still waiting trump decision.

(org malaysia di yutub soal JF 17, akhirnya kita beli produk negara sahabat sesama muslim PAKISTAN)
:pakistan:
Do we can really call ourselve successful to operate fighters from 2 block (west and east) ?
And after look at everything up until now, is it worth it?
Hmmm... I hope we can have a talk with tni pilot, mechanics, etc that already experienced both of them (F-16 and SU) which one he prefer?

Everyone who says there's a place for more Flankers in our defense doctrine needs to read more.

The fact of the matter is with the upcoming Link-16 integration, K-FX, national NATO optimized BMS, possible F-35 purchase, and upcoming AWACS/MPA purchase they'd just literally be nothing more than show pieces that are only flown on the October parade. Flankers are just a drain and the money should honestly be spent on more F-16's and hell even procuring either ex-USAF F-15E's or Shornets to replace the Su-30's.

I fully advocate any plan that replaces the Su-30's, bonus points if they pick Shornets since it would allow greater interoperability with Australia and Boeing would likely cut us a good deal if we buy them on top of the E-7, KC-46, P-8's, and the next Apache purchase. Hell I am optimistic enough to say Boeing would likely allow limited ToT considering they offered it to India for their MRCA program

Maybe sell them to Malaysia, they likely need the spare parts at this point.

Because neither Russia, China, or the US would allow any of their products to datalink to anything other than their own stuff.

Arms purchasing is just as much politics as it is defense.
The question now is, do any higher up dare to push such "controversial" gebrakan?
Is this talk really happening in TNI AU or just us?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom