What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

St Jokoburg, Jokograd, New Joko, jokoberg, jokotama, jokoya, San Jokowi

It is proper name for new capital?

Jokes aside

so did the malaysian MRCA program lol, from rafale to used F-18 and then to used Mig-29 and then thinking about JF-17 hahahahhahah why not buy propeler instead :)
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...yal-malaysian-air-force-fighter-jets-11400902

We got CATSAA as the biggest barrier, even when we bought by cash there is no guarantee bank to prop this deal as the Russian itself is on short of US dollar . Well the contract still in limbo until further notice from US of A policy regarding Russia, and Russia itself regarding their policy toward Ukraine.

Maybe we became friend of our turkish brother in this forum. I see them more "connected" with pakistani

Yes, maybe turkish in this forum want hear from us how we operate Su with F16 wkkwkw. They must learn from us:yahoo:

Btw they are still waiting trump decision.

(org malaysia di yutub soal JF 17, akhirnya kita beli produk negara sahabat sesama muslim PAKISTAN)
:pakistan:
Mestinya faktor performa lebih diutamakan (untuk dibahas), daripada alasan2 retoris "negara sahabat", "sesama negara muslim", yang walau dibilang itu "strategis" (supplier RPG bro), nyatanya ya... dipertimbangkan karena harganya saja, toh opsi lain juga Tejas dari India, negara Hindu yang juga rivalnya Pakistan.

Wait... so sukhoi need different LIFT aircraft?
Can we just use T-50 lift?

Gw mulai mikir sukhoi inj kayak ngurusin orang berkebutuhan khusus

Just take Super Hornet, they are rugged aircraft with impressive combat and mission record with affordable operating cost.

Jokes aside

We got CATSAA as the biggest barrier, even when we bought by cash there is no guarantee bank to prop this deal as the Russian itself is on short of US dollar . Well the contract still in limbo until further notice from US of A policy regarding Russia, and Russia itself regarding their policy toward Ukraine.
Kartanegara (from Kutai Kartanegara, and Karta = Kota, and Negara, so Kota Negara/Ibukota/Capital City) sounds appropriate

Last edited:
Kartanegara (from Kutai Kartanegara, and Karta = Kota, and Negara, so Kota Negara/Ibukota/Capital City) sounds appropriate
i still insist on naming our new capital Cakra Negara (cakra=center of energy, negara=state/country/nation) thus the city will be the center of energy of our nation

Kinda glad when someone voiced this, although he is kinda annoying and came from the shady background

https://amp.suara.com/news/2019/08/...al-china-eks-panglima-tni-sekakmat-tengku-zul

Well no one, no sane country wanna to play urban warfare combat in an city with area as large as Jabodetabek, with more than 31 million population, with more than 900 skyscrapper, tens thousands highrise, large tunnel roads network and home to more than three division equivalent armed forces units along with tens thousands paramilitary unit such as Brimob and Sabhara polri. Meanwhile until new capital city been build and new complex and complete defense structure being build, the new capital is very vulnerable from foreign attack.

tengku zul, well he is a joke, for me kalimantan are much saver than jakarta from geographic stand point, i always more worry about australia or US force coming from the south rather than china from the north, australia had christmast island for stage point (only 260km from cianjur)

Wait... so sukhoi need different LIFT aircraft?
Can we just use T-50 lift?

Gw mulai mikir sukhoi inj kayak ngurusin orang berkebutuhan khusus

Does Sukhoi need different LIFT aircraft..? Of course not, generally modern LIFT trainers are never designed to train pilots for one specific Jet only.. LIFT jets are designed to provide trainee pilots with the simulated experience of flying/maneuvering/acrobat-ing in high performance combat jets (with less cost compared to flying the actual combat jet) rather than to familiarize the pilots for a specific type.

Conversion and familiarization training to specific operational combat jets will take place in their respective squadrons using 2 seater versions (if available) and/or simulator of the type...

But AFAIK, our T-50s are not actually used for LIFT training anyway... The tail registry shows TT and not LL and so it is actually a combat jet (even though no Radar yet).

According to Asrena KSAU
" There's no discussion about Su-35 "
Yea, I bet even the writer must be confused. They talked about pengadaan sukhoi 35 & simulatornya then arsena said there wasnt any discussion about SU35. "benang merahnya" is they going to fight for it, looking back at history of A4 Skyhawk I think the option is still open and anything can happen but not before new cabinet is in place/dilantik I assume. What interesting is about the LIFT for Sukhoi? Idk if its just a sweet talk or basa-basi talk, perhaps other do have some thoughts about it.

Woow... Do you know that the flip flop on your plan to buy SU-35 already to be a BIG joke in the region..
Is it? Im not aware that we are a superstar in the region that can attract that much attention :lol::lol:

Mahathir said that Cessna planes are enough to defend Malaysia.
Maybe he is right? Their military purchase is prolly just about prestige and showcase. No white paper, the absent of doctrine and katak dalam tempurung mentality is perfect combination for "cessna purchase". When you have someone robbing your EEZ it should be clear what your priority is. Whether its MPA with heavy CG patrol etc, it simply doesnt take scientist to figure it out. Instead they decided to buy warship from their robber and put the MPA and CG patrol at the bottom of the list. Im not surprise if they have ska of cessna flying above their EEZ with a big banner saying "Thank you for fishing inside our EEZ" :omghaha::omghaha:

:omghaha::omghaha:

Good idea, I love it :cheers:

Woow... Do you know that the flip flop on your plan to buy SU-35 already to be a BIG joke in the region..
If you were Singaporean i might've taken your words seriously unfortunately you are Malaysian. After watching the whole Singaporean account " PIGMOON K " videos, i can never take Malaysia as a whole seriously; from MRCA to flying cars. What other " JOKES " you can offer to the region ?
Screenshot_2019-08-29-11-45-53.png

Such as this for example, some even say to continental level of joke.

Last edited:
If you were Singaporean i might've taken your words seriously unfortunately you are Malaysian. After watching the whole Singaporean account " PIGMOON K " videos, i can never take Malaysia as a whole seriously; from MRCA to flying cars. What other " JOKES " you can offer to the region ?
View attachment 576419
Such as this for example, some even say to continental level of joke.

THE Malaysian (National ofc) Flying Car
fmt-Vector-LIMA-19-youtube-26319.jpg

Even the PM himself were in shock looking at the design
maxresdefault.jpg

This thing is more like something that you use to cool yourself in summer heat, not something you would call a "car"

maxresdefault.jpg

This thing is more like something that you use to cool yourself in summer heat, not something you would call a "car"
lol is that the the so called malaysian flying car
what a joke:lol::lol::lol:

How unfortunate... So it's just a sightseeing trip afterall... :( well at least they can pick up lots of brochures and goodie gifts there... would've been nice if they get to eat ice cream with Putin and Erdogan too though.. :azn::lol:

But let's see... If the situation in Papua does not improve soon and 'certain' western countries start to become nosy and meddlesome again like 20 years ago... then perhaps the govt will see some urgency to proceed with this purchase.
The trip isn't entirely fruitless, simulator for our Flankers is important

maxresdefault.jpg

That's why i don't take him seriously when stated " joke of the region " while Flying Car and MRCA already made a legend by PIGMOON K , as if a clown who is unaware the he indeed is a clown pointing someone else as a joke.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom