What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

BBI dan Perusahaan Korsel Kembangkan Mesin Berbahan Bakar B30

Pemerintah terus mendorong BUMN untuk merealisasikan national capacity building (NCB) pada mesin nasional. Karena itu, PT Boma Bisma Indra (BBI) menggandeng perusahaan asal Korea Selatan (Korsel), Doosan Infracore, dalam memproduksi mesin diesel. Tepatnya, mesin diesel yang sarat komponen lokal.

Bersama Doosan lnfracore, dia bakal mengembangkan bisnis mesin. Lewat transfer for technology (TFT), mereka mendesain sendiri mesin yang dimaksud. Kerja sama pun berlangsung dari tahap awal sampai final.

Semula, dua pihak menetapkan target produksi pada 2025. Tetapi, target itu lantas dimajukan setahun. ”Selain meningkatkan local content, kami secara pararel juga mengembangkan mesin berbahan bakar biodiesel. Saat ini sudah bisa B30,” jelas Yoyok.

Nanti BBI dan Doosan Infracore akan mengembangkan mesin berbahan bakar B60. Tahap selanjutnya ialah mesin yang bahan bakarnya B100 atau CPO.

Kemarin BBI juga meneken kerja sama dengan sembilan BUMN. Mereka adalah pengguna mesin diesel produksi BBI dan Doosan Infracore.

Ada PT Industri Kapal Indonesia, PT Dok dan Perkapalan Kodja Bahar, PT Dok dan Perkapalan Surabaya, dan PT PAL. Juga PT Kereta Api Indonesia, PT PINDAD, PT Barata Indonesia, PT Industri Kereta Api, dan PT Pelayaran Nasional Indonesia.

Dalam kesempatan itu, Menteri BUMN Rini M. Soemarno mengimbau seluruh BUMN yang terlibat dalam kerja sama tersebut saling bersinergi. ”Sehingga nanti semua komponen bisa dibuat di Indonesia,” katanya.

Tahap akhir dari TFT adalah lokalisasi komponen. Yakni, menggunakan sebanyak-banyaknya komponen dari dalam negeri. Pembuatan mesin-mesin diesel itu bakal membutuhkan sekitar 5.000 komponen.

”Indonesia memiliki banyak tambang bauksit. Hanya bagaimana hilirisasi dari bahan baku tambang sampai ke produk akhir. Jadi, pada 2024 nanti sudah ada engine buatan Indonesia,” tutur Rini.

https://www.jawapos.com/ekonomi/bis...n-korsel-kembangkan-mesin-berbahan-bakar-b30/

A wet dream come true (for me).

Soon our own submarine engine?

Last edited:
Then we'll get 1-2 Skadron of fighters that does not conform to the rest of the mainly "western tech" fighters dominated Air Force, and will eventually burden the Military for their technical maintenance and management issues. We literally send these Flankers halfway around the world to Belarus everytime they needed heavy maintenance, while at the same time avoid dealing with the Russians as much as possible due to the CAATSA threat.

Why should we invest money to accommodate these meager amount of Sukhois that will not benefit us in the long run? In the future, the Air Force will mainly possess F-16s and FXs, or anything that could carry the AMRAAM and Sidewinders, also the rest of the Military is already increasingly gone "west", with the fact that the Tanks and the Ships are also mainly Western (NATO). The current ToT and self-sufficiency program of our Inhan also imply more western technology and expertise to be acquired, while for "eastern" tech? almost none, with only some noteworthy ambition such as the C705 reverse-engineering.

Where will the Sukhois be in this situation? 2 Squadrons of fighters from a sanctioned country, that does not conform to NATO standardization, that is also notoriously maintenance-heavy, while we currently seeking the acquisition, technology transfer and co-production of a fighter that was planned to have on-par or even higher performance to the Sukhois but with more advanced technologies onboard, what is the use of Sukhois if this will be the case? 1.1 billion USD, that could be instead used to acquire NATO-standard figters or to fund the FX program.
Yeah, I hate the maintenance things as much as you do bro. But we can't discount the combat range and action range on both Sukhoi and viper just because of it. And keep in mind that this flanker is also good for ground attack including ship/naval take down. I do agree about Network issue but I think AU has other consideration. Lets break it down; SU27/30 Makassar, SU35 Iswahjudi, F16 block 70/72 Kupang, F16 Block 70/72 Pontianak. F16 Block 25ID Pekanbaru. Biak is still unknown but I guess it will be F16 block 25id+(Ska 3) until further budget is avaiable. These are the plan or what AU has in mind.

If we look at google map and plot these ska and make imagenary combat range then we probably can see why we still need SU35. Specially to cover Java sea and south Java, it can also reach Jakarta easily. Budget wise I dont see them having 2 ska to cover 1 ska of flanker due to the reason we talked about while still having alot of area not cover by air support. With this and being cheaper then F15 I dont see us having much of a choice. CAATSA and others obstacle is a pain in the butt but nothing is fix in politics, for now we just have to wait and see while making adjustment to time frame. Having only 1 air refueling plane is also a consideration among other things.

FX is expected to have around 50% more range compare to F16, now I agree that this is probably a good replacement for our flanker in a future. But again as I mentioned new fighters takes time to mature (bug fix, some design flaw, etc). This is a dilemma of AU to plan their fighter acquisition and time frame. If FX schedule somehow molor then it will be a headache if we dont have flankers already. With the major purchase of tankers, awacs, frigate, submarine, apache, FX commitment in the next 5-10 years, I dont think we have enough room for plan B. As we all know 32 Vipers are already in for 4th MEF planning, while sukro is/was in the 3rd one. If my memory served me right, menkeu said there is more than RP 30T of carry over budget that is not used, so the sukro project is visible if AU decided to do it dispite sanctions.

Not underrated, a bit overrated tbh. Not trying to undermine their performance, but often they are simply irrelevant for some countries, especially the one that operated latest F-16 variants, as they are of the same class and it doesn't make sense to operate both of theme at the same time (barring some exception..). The key difference for both of them, is that one is Swedish, one is American.

Many source said that gripen can carry many customised weapon even ruski one
(Huh how can do that)
Have a good radar etc

I like their datalink offer and erieye, also rbs 15 tot
(But i didnt like rbs 15 look, very big and look like and old designed missile, still prefer exocet
But
NSM look great lol)

(Huh how can do that)
Have a good radar etc

(But i didnt like rbs 15 look, very big and look like and old designed missile, still prefer exocet
But
NSM look great lol)
Things that explodes don't need to look pretty

About the missile, well actually i heard rumour recently about AShM for KCR-60 and this. He's actually a lecturer in ITS so not directly involved in defense industries
I hope its something good or better. Biasanya gossip dari ahli sipil kemungkinan benernya gede, biasalah sesama ahli paling ga tahan kalo ga diskusi teknis bareng, apa lagi di era wazzap group :D

BBI dan Perusahaan Korsel Kembangkan Mesin Berbahan Bakar B30

Pemerintah terus mendorong BUMN untuk merealisasikan national capacity building (NCB) pada mesin nasional. Karena itu, PT Boma Bisma Indra (BBI) menggandeng perusahaan asal Korea Selatan (Korsel), Doosan Infracore, dalam memproduksi mesin diesel. Tepatnya, mesin diesel yang sarat komponen lokal.

Bersama Doosan lnfracore, dia bakal mengembangkan bisnis mesin. Lewat transfer for technology (TFT), mereka mendesain sendiri mesin yang dimaksud. Kerja sama pun berlangsung dari tahap awal sampai final.

Semula, dua pihak menetapkan target produksi pada 2025. Tetapi, target itu lantas dimajukan setahun. ”Selain meningkatkan local content, kami secara pararel juga mengembangkan mesin berbahan bakar biodiesel. Saat ini sudah bisa B30,” jelas Yoyok.

Nanti BBI dan Doosan Infracore akan mengembangkan mesin berbahan bakar B60. Tahap selanjutnya ialah mesin yang bahan bakarnya B100 atau CPO.

Kemarin BBI juga meneken kerja sama dengan sembilan BUMN. Mereka adalah pengguna mesin diesel produksi BBI dan Doosan Infracore.

Ada PT Industri Kapal Indonesia, PT Dok dan Perkapalan Kodja Bahar, PT Dok dan Perkapalan Surabaya, dan PT PAL. Juga PT Kereta Api Indonesia, PT PINDAD, PT Barata Indonesia, PT Industri Kereta Api, dan PT Pelayaran Nasional Indonesia.

Dalam kesempatan itu, Menteri BUMN Rini M. Soemarno mengimbau seluruh BUMN yang terlibat dalam kerja sama tersebut saling bersinergi. ”Sehingga nanti semua komponen bisa dibuat di Indonesia,” katanya.

Tahap akhir dari TFT adalah lokalisasi komponen. Yakni, menggunakan sebanyak-banyaknya komponen dari dalam negeri. Pembuatan mesin-mesin diesel itu bakal membutuhkan sekitar 5.000 komponen.

”Indonesia memiliki banyak tambang bauksit. Hanya bagaimana hilirisasi dari bahan baku tambang sampai ke produk akhir. Jadi, pada 2024 nanti sudah ada engine buatan Indonesia,” tutur Rini.

https://www.jawapos.com/ekonomi/bis...n-korsel-kembangkan-mesin-berbahan-bakar-b30/

A wet dream come true (for me).

Soon our own submarine engine?
Not all diesel engine can be aplicated to sea enviroment, its still not clear what kind of diesel they will build, industrial, mining or transportation. A heavy duty machine has diferent block configuration, V, Horisontal or maybe rare triangle, if they use CPO fuel its usually used as power generator or something massive, because of the oil nature charateristic need bigger coolant cmiiw

Last edited:
Jokowi new presidential cars

Mercedes maybach S600 pullman guard

1349672_Wallpaper2.jpg
mercedes-benz-maybach-s600-guard-india-pic-image-photo-08032016-m6_720x540.jpg
3408331550.jpg

Look like new G wagon will be vehicles Of choice for presidential guards unit convoy

mercedes-benz-paspampres1853.jpg
polisi-sebut-tindakan-tegas-ke-penerobos-konvoi-presiden-ditentukan-paspampres.jpg

About the missile, well actually i heard rumour recently about AShM for KCR-60 and this. He's actually a lecturer in ITS so not directly involved in defense industries

The main gun is swedish , hope the next batch missile will be swedish too , we're also studying polish orkan class for KCR-60 right ? They too employ RBS-15

Awalnya gw berharap skenario ngawur turki bakalan buang semua f16 mereka ganti sukhoi series dan berpaling dri nato kwkwkkw
Tapi kynya kagak sih bakalan sih.

Btw many turkish forumer like decision to buy s400. They like choose SAM rather than stealth fighter

Btw are gripen is underated aircraft or not?

Btw are pakistani f16 also shootdown Su 30?
Underrated ? No , Unproven ? Maybe , but according to mbah google , they actually proven to be really dangerous and capable aircraft in simulated wargames against US aircraft (such as red flag)

(Huh how can do that)
Have a good radar etc

But
NSM look great lol)

Because rbs-15 carrying much more High Explosive filler on its warhead than the both kongsberg NSM and Exocet

Its simply a bigger fireworks

Last edited:
The main gun is swedish , hope the next batch missile will be swedish too , we're also studying polish orkan class for KCR-60 right ? They too employ RBS-15

Underrated ? No , Unproven ? Maybe , but according to mbah google , they actually proven to be really dangerous and capable aircraft in simulated wargames against US aircraft (such as red flag)

Because rbs-15 carrying much more High Explosive filler on its warhead than the both kongsberg NSM and Exocet

Its simply a bigger fireworks
Time will tell what missiles they carry.

There is element in Papua who want to see the status quo, and lack of development there. Even their own top class elite got this stupid opinion

https://amp.suara.com/news/2019/08/...enembe-kami-butuh-kehidupan-bukan-pembangunan

And this suggestion is akin a treason at highest level considering the situation in Nduga

https://m.detik.com/news/foto-news/...inta-pemerintah-tarik-pasukan-non-organik-tni

If Papua being kept underdeveloped and the Papuan people itself keep irrelevant they can still maintain their rules and games of power as a king without many opposition, considering bumiputra policy we apply there. The disturbance there in which i suspect they had collide is just a small price for such power.

Papua condition today is much same with Maluku around five to three decades ago, when the trust against central government is very low, and much of their educated elite is RMS simpathizer.

To topple this status quo, i would like the government to enact open Policy more about Papua. Encourage more migration from aboard to disrupt their population compositions, encourage mixed marriage, opening up more roads and highway to open isolated pockets, if needed encourage migration of population in the hinterland and mountain Papua toward coastal area, inviting large scale investment in estate development and farming area, open more access toward education and inviting more Papuan to study in Java, closing Papuan exclusive dormitory students in many provinces and so on.

Thats my man, you got it. We as a Nation should doing forward thinking and never be left behind. The absent of Turkey should be our chance. 10 to 15 billion US dollar is great number but not when we parting them into multi years funding program

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom