What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

"PAL hanya menerima pembayaran sebatas pada scope of work yang menjadi bagian pekerjaan PAL. Masing-masing sebesar 3.8% dan 4.3% dari nilai kontrak per kapal," ucapnya

https://m.kumparan.com/@kumparannew...engadaan-kapal-dari-damen-1541695115922385952

PAL did 4 out of 6 modules for PKR 1 with the total scope of work only 3,8%. Yeah right. Nothing wrong. Nothing to see here, move on.

Later they plan to build all the modules for PKR 3 & 4 in PT PAL... I wonder how much scope of work they will get later. Maybe 100% just as stated on that road map.

Last edited:
Is there any significant modification made to the ship design compared to the first 2 ships?
Also, the ship in the illustration is Diponegoro Class not PKR
I doubt we will make any distinctions/modifications from 1st & 2nd specs should we continue to 3rd & 4th PKR.

Any info on estimated completion time?
The contract isn't even signed yet though last year it was proposed that by mid 2019 an effective contract should be inked but no further informations yet.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1532013887344.jpg
    FB_IMG_1532013887344.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 83
that 12 vls cell for mica is too few , can they applied another 12 vls on module IV Section ?
View attachment 568750
I wonder what they contained in that module section , seems like there was much free space , other than being just a hangar rooftop
Quad-packed Sea Ceptor module would do the job, one PKR could potentially carry 40-48 AA missiles. For now, VL MICA is good enough tbh, what's more important is that we need more PKR.

Quad-packed Sea Ceptor module would do the job, one PKR could potentially carry 40-48 AA missiles. For now, VL MICA is good enough tbh, what's more important is that we need more PKR.

quad packed sea ceptor only applied to mk41 , i think our VLS is just generic Vertical Launcher from MBDA specified for VL Mica and not mk41

quad packed sea ceptor only applied to mk41 , i think our VLS is just generic Vertical Launcher from MBDA specified for VL Mica and not mk41
Sylver VLS is also capable to quad-pack Sea Ceptors, it's an MBDA product after all. I've heard about a VLS module for Sea Ceptor, probably this one right here, other than the more common mushroom module that you could find aboard KRI Bung Tomo
1-sea-ceptor-missile.jpg

Back
Top Bottom