2058574_20140805075434_zps63a2f06c.jpg

2058574_20140805075429_zpsac32c56b.jpg

2058574_20140805075445_zps6c4c65f8.jpg

2058574_20140805075441_zps39e11067.jpg

prajuritmarinirtnialserbuhawaii3_zps060e4dde.jpg

prajuritmarinirtnialserbuhawaii4_zps10549805.jpg

SBY praises Jokowi’s transition strategy
The Jakarta Post, Jakarta | Headlines | Sat, August 09 2014, 10:16 AM

President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono has expressed his support for the establishment of a transition team by Joko “Jokowi” Widodo, confirming that the president-elect will immediately be preoccupied with high-profile meetings at an international forum soon after being sworn in on Oct. 20.

Drawing on his own experience, Yudhoyono said that Jokowi would soon face a range of duties and challenges upon his inauguration.

In October, our new president will be sworn in. A month later, he will start participating at global events. In this context, the president-elect needs good preparation,” the outgoing President said in a statement posted on his YouTube channel on Friday.

Yudhoyono added, however, that he and the members of his Cabinet would for the time being hold off on working with Jokowi’s transition team, given that the Constitutional Court had yet to declare Jokowi as the official winner of the presidential election.

Yudhoyono said it would be “unethical” for him and his ministers to join Jokowi’s transition efforts at a time when the court was still hearing the challenge to the election’s result, filed by defeated candidate Prabowo Subianto of the Gerindra Party.

The President said that Jokowi, however, had every right to establish the transition team.

“We assume that Pak Jokowi will be elected president and that the Constitutional Court will declare Pak Jokowi as the country’s elected president. Therefore, I believe the [formation of the transition team] is not an issue,” he said.

One of transition team’s deputies, Anies Baswedan, praised Yudhoyono for his support.

“The idea of forming the transition office reflects Pak Jokowi’s ability to take responsibility for forming a government of the people,” Anies said on Friday.

Another transition team deputy, Hasto Kristiyanto, said the team had formed a task force to devise Jokowi’s vision and strategy on diplomacy and international cooperation.

On Friday, the transition team invited supporters and volunteers of the Jokowi-Jusuf Kalla presidential ticket to meet with the president-elect.

“Aside from having a post-Idul Fitri celebration during the meeting, we asked for their input,” Hasto said.

On Monday, Jokowi introduced the members of his transition team, the first in the country’s history.

The team, led by former president director of PT Astra International and trade minister Rini Mariani Soemarno, has faced some criticism.

Prabowo’s camp said the formation of the team was an insult given the ongoing legal battle over the election result at the Constitutional Court.

The team has also been criticized by some of Jokowi’s coalition partners, arguing that they were excluded from the process.

Hasto, who is also Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P) deputy secretary-general, shrugged off the criticism, however.

“The transition team is only preparing a basic foundation for the programs that the next government will prioritize. These will be implemented after the Constitutional Court hands down its verdict,” he said.

Four days into its work and the team has formed a number of working groups to tackle a range of issues, such as the state budget; the Indonesia Sehat (Healthy Indonesia) program; improving the welfare of Indonesian fishermen and farmers; bureaucratic reform; public housing; energy, and public
transportation.

SBY praises Jokowi’s transition strategy | The Jakarta Post

KRI Banda Aceh-593 during the Photo Ex of RIMPAC 2014
Credit: dvidshub

450x281_q75.jpg

3D view of the Indonesian Navy's Sigma PKR 10514.

mGerGur.png

DpxQSRb.png

j40ql5K.png

ULtchc3.png

I was wondering, are we going to get more Sigma 10514s? I know we already ordered 2 but is there more going to be acquired? Because I don't think 2 is enough, and other than just Sigma 10514 is there any plan to acquire other frigate? I think we need somekind of frigate with more advance AAW capability.

I was wondering, are we going to get more Sigma 10514s? I know we already ordered 2 but is there more going to be acquired? Because I don't think 2 is enough, and other than just Sigma 10514 is there any plan to acquire other frigate? I think we need somekind of frigate with more advance AAW capability.

Of course there will be more. The joint venture is a learning project. If it's working as planned then we have the capability to build on our own. In the future we can design and build as many as we need.

Jhon Lee and Usman Harun has reached Portland today

showphoto.aspx

uppss i don't think it's decent pictures after all, sorry guys

2dayixd.jpg

lhd2.jpeg

2008-11-23_195643.png

PT PAL Indonesia (Persero) berencana mengembangkan kapal induk versi militer. Kapal ini nantinya mampu didarati hingga 8 unit helikopter. Kapal induk versi Indonesia ini, merupakan pengembangan dari kapal tipe Double Skin Bulk Carrier, Star-50 dengan berat 50.000 ton bobot mati (DWT).

"Star 50 dirancang untuk kapal induk. Kita siapkan rancangan. Dirancang untuk 8 helikopter. Belum termasuk yang disimpan di hanggar," ucap Petugas Penjaga Stand PAL Utario EP di acara Kongres Diaspora, JCC Senayan Jakarta, Selasa (20/8/2013).

Kapal ini nantinya diproduksi berdasarkan permintaan pemerintah Indonesia. Induk dari kapal ini yakni varian STAR 50 merupakan kapal angkut curah yang hanya dijual untuk pasar internasional. Kapal Induk yang nantinya dibuat dan dirancang di Surabaya, Jawa Timur, namun tidak dikonsep untuk didarati jet tempur.

"Kalau jet tempur kapalnya susah manuver di Indonesia karena laut kita nggak dalam," jelasnya. Kapal Induk buatan Indonesia ini nantinya akan menjadi kapal angkut helikopter atau helicopter carrier. Untuk versi pendahalunya STAR-50 telah diproduksi sejak tahun 2005 untuk angkutan curah.

Indonesia Bangun Kapal Induk Untuk Helikopter Militer | Info Dunia Militer

Gambar yg paling atas bener enggak ?

2dayixd.jpg

lhd2.jpeg

2008-11-23_195643.png

PT PAL Indonesia (Persero) berencana mengembangkan kapal induk versi militer. Kapal ini nantinya mampu didarati hingga 8 unit helikopter. Kapal induk versi Indonesia ini, merupakan pengembangan dari kapal tipe Double Skin Bulk Carrier, Star-50 dengan berat 50.000 ton bobot mati (DWT).

"Star 50 dirancang untuk kapal induk. Kita siapkan rancangan. Dirancang untuk 8 helikopter. Belum termasuk yang disimpan di hanggar," ucap Petugas Penjaga Stand PAL Utario EP di acara Kongres Diaspora, JCC Senayan Jakarta, Selasa (20/8/2013).

Kapal ini nantinya diproduksi berdasarkan permintaan pemerintah Indonesia. Induk dari kapal ini yakni varian STAR 50 merupakan kapal angkut curah yang hanya dijual untuk pasar internasional. Kapal Induk yang nantinya dibuat dan dirancang di Surabaya, Jawa Timur, namun tidak dikonsep untuk didarati jet tempur.

"Kalau jet tempur kapalnya susah manuver di Indonesia karena laut kita nggak dalam," jelasnya. Kapal Induk buatan Indonesia ini nantinya akan menjadi kapal angkut helikopter atau helicopter carrier. Untuk versi pendahalunya STAR-50 telah diproduksi sejak tahun 2005 untuk angkutan curah.

Indonesia Bangun Kapal Induk Untuk Helikopter Militer | Info Dunia Militer

Gambar yg paling atas bener enggak ?
How many these ships you are going to get ?
12205_690976787616570_7764507111184787636_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom