What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Still around $50 million price tag.

I really intrigued about how much do we spend to build 110 meter OPV for coast guard? Anybody know the figure?

And if Palindo marine can design and build such OPV, i believe Pt.PAL is more than capable to come up with a better design for the navy since they are already have experience on building light frigate.

Last edited:
Here said :
"In 2017 Bakamla will get a budget of Rp 955 billion (US$71.5 million) of budget and most of it will be spent on the four new boats, which will be developed in the state-owned shipyard PT PAL."

US$71.5 million for 4 boats, this assume include the 110m OPV yes?

thejakartapost,com/news/2016/12/11/bakamla-to-procure-new-patrol-boats-in-2017,html

Here said :
"In 2017 Bakamla will get a budget of Rp 955 billion (US$71.5 million) of budget and most of it will be spent on the four new boats, which will be developed in the state-owned shipyard PT PAL."

US$71.5 million for 4 boats, this assume include the 110m OPV yes?

thejakartapost,com/news/2016/12/11/bakamla-to-procure-new-patrol-boats-in-2017,html

Yea, i read this one, but since they didn't specify which boats they build, i really can't assume...
because that would be soo damn cheap... 4 boats (2 units 80 meter + 2 units 110 meter) for $71.5 million ???

Nahh.. that's too good to be true... right? but i do hope it's true :angel:

hope will be different than this design ... to many windows (looks unstealth) like Ro Ro vessel

Right, that's for coast guard. i assume they would come up with more proper design for Navy' OPV..

Just think of bigger KCR-60 with additional heli deck and hangar facility, a new KCR-90.
kcr60.jpg

Last edited:
images

Anyone know anything about this submarine? It's appear in Indodefence 2016... Are we going to purchase or build these?
I don't even know this is a civilian or military submarine. It appearance in Indodefence means it is for military... But it has many portholes like civilian ships

images

Anyone know anything about this submarine? It's appear in Indodefence 2016... Are we going to purchase or build these?
I don't even know this is a civilian or military submarine. It appearance in Indodefence means it is for military... But it has many portholes like civilian ships
RMI 1 01 celebes submarine not much is known.......IMHO this doesnt look serious

Yea, i read this one, but since they didn't specify which boats they build, i really can't assume...
because that would be soo damn cheap... 4 boats (2 units 80 meter + 2 units 110 meter) for $71.5 million ???

Nahh.. that's too good to be true... right? but i do hope it's true :angel:

Right, that's for coast guard. i assume they would come up with more proper design for Navy' OPV..

Just think of bigger KCR-60 with additional heli deck and hangar facility, a new KCR-90.
View attachment 405442

How about OPV krabi class?

Last edited:
Apa ini artinya tidak ada rencana pembelian iver atau kapal sejenisnya!!?? Hikssss......

Ternyata itu sumbernya dokumen RKP yang posnya dari APBN. Nah belum dari pos Pinjaman Luar Negeri & dalam Negeri yang memang biasanya dijadikan sumber pendanaan untuk pembelian alutsista. Untuk heavy frigate kyaknya sumbernya dari PLN.

A new KC-90 minus the R
Without R, this imaginary boat would become PC-90

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom