What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

we have already had a plan to make a missile factory in Java near the ocean
I hope the location will be somewhere facing the southern sea towards Indian ocean since the Java sea is crowded with shipping line.
Anyway, since the highlight and tension in South China Sea currently focused on China-Phil standoff and China-Viet oil drilling crisis, our EEZ/territorial disputes with China seems to be contained at diplomatic level. But if this matter comes to the boiling point what will happen to the C-705 program?

I hope the location will be somewhere facing the southern sea towards Indian ocean since the Java sea is crowded with shipping line.
Anyway, since the highlight and tension in South China Sea currently focused on China-Phil standoff and China-Viet oil drilling crisis, our EEZ/territorial disputes with China seems to be contained at diplomatic level. But if this matter comes to the boiling point what will happen to the C-705 program?

I wish we scrapped them for good

Yes, of course it should be toward Indian ocean, so it can be a good platform as well to scare any Australian ships who dares to come......:D

I believe EEZ dispute with China can be contained so easily. There should not be any worry about it. In any calculation, whether it is in economical or geopolitical way, making tension with Indonesia will lost China so much. That's why China still lets their companies to invest massively in building smelter in here just recently.

I really endorse personally that C-705 program should be continued, unless if Russia is ready to help us (or maybe South Korea) comes and do similar agreement just like the way China does with us (USA I believe will not give any missile technology to us because it is against the interest of their best buddy, Australia).

Indonesian Navy equips missile craft with AK-630 CIWS

Pháo tự động AK-630

tau-ten-lua-tang-hinh-indonesia-tin-dung-phao-ak630.jpg

Hình ảnh hai tàu tên lửa KRI Kujang 642 và KRI Clurit 641 được Indonesia lắp đặt các ụ pháo AK-630 ở phía trước phần thượng tầng trước khi thử nghiệm.
Oppss ... Why did Vietnamese appear at lastest place in all Russian article !??

Hmm, Indonesia has very potential naval power, I wish Vietnam and Indonesia will have more cooperation in defense and naval security issue.

Come on Indonesia............Iam Guest here in your Thread.....I need some info about Indonesia ??
Q: Your Army have wonderful Equipment...But who is your Enemy?? :undecided:

hi.. anak kalimantan ada disini.
Izin menyimak :-)

Come on Indonesia............Iam Guest here in your Thread.....I need some info about Indonesia ??
Indonesian Foreign Policy: ‘A Million Friends and Zero Enemies’
Indonesia for peace:smitten:

@Indonesian members

Any news on our Crocodile submarine project?.. They had promised the first prototype will be completed in 2013.. it is 2014 now.

belum bisa kasih link:(
"Kita juga sedang menggarap kapal selam dan masih belum jadi, baru sekitar 70 persen rampung, yakni Kapal Perang Crocodile-Hydrofoil (KPC-H)," Rektor ITS.

Q: Your Army have wonderful Equipment...But who is your Enemy??
So far we dont have any enemy.
Well, some country may see us as a threat but Indonesia as far as i'm concern aiming to be the leader of ASEAN.
Not the same term as 'Big Brother' since we never interfere with our neighbor's internal business and we dont have any intention on imposing our policy to them by force but we do help them in some case as a mediator to find peaceful solution to their conflict when requested / invited by them. Just like what we do in Cambodia some 25 yrs ago, In Philippine as peace broker between Manila and Nur Misuari, and our involvement to find peaceful solution in Southern Thailand.
Even in Arab-Israeli conflict where we sided with the Palestinian cause and moslem solidarity, we did it not based on racial or religious hatred but in the name of humanity and human rights. We never agree with any form of violence from both sides.

Yes we do have some fancy toys in our arsenal but we build our military not for territorial ambition but to keep us updated and ready to counter external threats. Thats why our Strategic policy in developing our defense posture is to achieve the M.E.F (Minimum Essential Forces) program. This program basically to replace our old weapon system.
Our defense budget is considered low in comparison with other Asian Nation or even some SEA nation.

Indonesian Foreign Policy: ‘A Million Friends and Zero Enemies’
Indonesia for peace
Unfortunately Youtube is BANNED in pakistan...kindly share youtube url so i will manage to see that videos.

So far we dont have any enemy.
Well, some country may see us as a threat but Indonesia as far as i'm concern aiming to be the leader of ASEAN.
Not the same term as 'Big Brother' since we never interfere with our neighbor's internal business and we dont have any intention on imposing our policy to them by force but we do help them in some case as a mediator to find peaceful solution to their conflict when requested / invited by them. Just like what we do in Cambodia some 25 yrs ago, In Philippine as peace broker between Manila and Nur Misuari, and our involvement to find peaceful solution in Southern Thailand.
Even in Arab-Israeli conflict where we sided with the Palestinian cause and moslem solidarity, we did it not based on racial or religious hatred but in the name of humanity and human rights. We never agree with any form of violence from both sides.
Yes we do have some fancy toys in our arsenal but we build our military not for territorial ambition but to keep us updated and ready to counter external threats. Thats why our Strategic policy in developing our defense posture is to achieve the M.E.F (Minimum Essential Forces) program. This program basically to replace our old weapon system.
Our defense budget is considered low in comparison with other Asian Nation or even some SEA nation.

I came to know that Economic activities in Indonesia have Grown & Indonesia will be a Regional Economic HUB in 2025, for Pakistan that date was 2050 .....It's Comfort for me ...At-least ! you've picked MOMENTUM...:smitten:

@Indos we can trying to license built some European made missile, RBS fam is a good example. If we had more money maybe Exocet missile. At least European consortium not as slimy as Chinese, they are more business oriented, we had a good cooperation with them.

our enemy? hmm everything we consider trying to violate our country sovereign, Constitution and rights

in the past we had some small fighting/skirmish against Malaysia, British and Netherland and had killing so much Communist party member in Indonesia

in recent times we had a row against People's Republic of China and Malaysia

I have Special Love for Indonesians.....and You people are Living in Solitary Hibernation ...I wont have any News about your country like Tourism, Politics etc etc.....
I think ....You people dont want special attention (like us.....we Pakistanis are found in every world news):coffee:
But
I've some links about your Growth momentum by JIM O NEIL (he is very famous world renowned Economist)

BBC News - The Mint countries: Next economic giants?

Jim O'Neill: BRICs, MINTs strong despite emerging market wobbles| Reuters

After BRICs, Jim O'Neill says invest in the MINTs - Business - CBC News

New Statesman | Jim O'Neill interview: Why the Mints come after the Brics

MINT DECADE....

@Indos we can trying to license built some European made missile, RBS fam is a good example. If we had more money maybe Exocet missile. At least European consortium not as slimy as Chinese, they are more business oriented, we had a good cooperation with them.

Do you believe that Western states are willing to give their missile technology to us? I don't think so.....even for rocket they refuse to help, that's why our rocket program is not getting help from anybody. It is considered as a very sensitive technology.

Do you believe that Western states are willing to give their missile technology to us? I don't think so.....even for rocket they refuse to help, that's why our rocket program is not getting help from anybody. It is considered as a very sensitive technology.

We had negotiated with China since 2005 for this Anti Ship missile programme, and what is the progress until now? A bullshit. We had doing everything their request as a preconditions before starting those programme, starting with buy their fisheries and transport ships in large number, building some facilities, and so on. The results? Big Zero.

Instead western countries such as Netherland and Sweden even considering to sell some of their state of technologies to us like warships and fighter with full cooperation. We had cooperate with Belgium, Spain, France and some western countries to develop our local military industries. Like i said, they are more money oriented and not a big bullshit talker like the Chinese.

PT DI had cooperated with Belgium to made FFAR rocket for our attack helicopter units such as Bo-105, US had selling their dumb bombs technologies and right now we can made Mk-82 ourselves, heck even we starting to develop our assault rifles after cooperate with one of them.

I have Special Love for Indonesians.....and You people are Living in Solitary Hibernation ...I wont have any News about your country like Tourism, Politics etc etc.....
I think ....You people dont want special attention (like us.....we Pakistanis are found in every world news):coffee:
But
I've some links about your Growth momentum by JIM O NEIL (he is very famous world renowned Economist)

Yup, you are right, it can improve our character much better.......just like doing Tareqah (Dont want to be an attention seeker slave). It can make our people become less arrogant and be more humble toward other races and nations, that in the end, it can lead us into a wiser and strong character....... :-)

Thank you for your positive view and feeling toward our nation, we also want to see Pakistan become a great nation as well ....:pakistan:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom