What's new

Indonesia-China Navy To Hold Joint Military Exercise In South China Sea !

What's with Australia and Indonesia?

Just a little quarrel about spying issue :p: don't worry, Indonesia has been delivering a political blow to their asses for good
Yea but any reason to spy on Indonesia? I didn't feel the Australians had an issue with a country like Indonesia to give it a reason to spy on.

Yea but any reason to spy on Indonesia? I didn't feel the Australians had an issue with a country like Indonesia to give it a reason to spy on.

Indonesia was the only country that was hostile to Australia in the region, it was back then in 60's when Indonesian air force and navy possessed much bigger firepower than Australia + NZ + Malaysia + Singapore combined and declared war to all of them.

With the increasing economy since 2009, Indonesia has been trying to recreate naval and air power similar to Soekarno's era in 1960's and outgun Australia. I believe that is main Australia's reason to monitor Indonesia, not to mention that Indonesia is leaning towards China, and China is the biggest threat to Australia in Asia. Someday, Indonesia could again be governed by right wing nationalists and re-start all the hostilities towards Australia.

It has been going on since 2005...if I am not mistaken. This happens since US Arm Embargo....during 1999-2000's. We have had a missile cooperation plan as well....based on the plan...starting in 2017..we will have joint cooperation to make new missile variant with China. For the mean time, the cooperation still in C-705 missile production in Indonesia....I dont know the progress now on this current project...just look and see
Cooperating and supplying us with weapons is one thing but this join exercise is a different thing. It is a sign of another milestone in indo-china military cooperation.

Good job. As the largest economy in south east asia, Indonesia has the responsibility to carry ASEAN and contribute to regional peace. China will support you coz we have mutual interest from bilateral trade to military cooperation.

Keep on updating.
I don´t mind if you both China and Indonesia celebrate friendship and love or whatever. That is your business, not ours. But PLS don´t drag others or provoke third party with unqualified comments.

Much appreciated.

Very nice, China will support Indonesia to become A regional power. Australia had gone insane, Abbot ruins the game rule.

The so called five eyes - the international spying network which comprises of the US, Canada, the UK, New Zealand and Australia. (UCUNA), has been spying on other countries as well as their own citizens for years even before 9/11 led by the US. Canada, Australia and New Zealand are just puppets. The lead puppeteer is of course the US, secondary the UK (head of the Commonwealth).

Australia really had "no choice" but to follow orders issued by the US. Tony Abbot can't really apologize to Indonesia of its wrong doing. That's the price one has to pay to ally with the US and the UK. Both Australia and New Zealand are in an awkward position - culturally western but geographically Asian. But both Australia and NZ know their economical future lies in Asia.

Indonesia and Australia never had a smooth relationship anyway. Most recently because of the refuge issues. Years back it was the independence of the new country, East Timor.

Just don't forget not too long ago, the ethic Chinese in Indonesia were discriminated and slaughtered. I would be too comfortable with Indonesia if I were the Chinese.

Just don't forget not too long ago, the ethic Chinese in Indonesia were discriminated and slaughtered. I would be too comfortable with Indonesia if I were the Chinese.

Ah, I love it when foreigners talk about 1998 crisis without proper deep knowledge about what happened during that time.

Indonesia and Malaysia are close to Phillipines and far from China. They are rivals of Phillipines and allies of China.

@nufix ^^^ I was commenting on the Indonesia state sponsored atrocities killing tens of thousands of ethic Chinese-Indonesians, not just ending in 1989 but years before - your retort was "I am a foreigner?"

That's your argument. How dumb is that?

@nufix ^^^ I was commenting on the Indonesia state sponsored atrocities killing tens of thousands of ethic Chinese-Indonesians, not just ending in 1989 but years before - your retort was "I am a foreigner?"

That's your argument. How dumb is that?

Your word "not too long ago" incited the recent last large ethnic conflict which involved Chinese in Indonesia which happened during the fall of Soeharto in 1998. The other large ethnic conflict in Indonesia which included ethnic Chinese was in 1965-1966 during commies purge, nearly 5 decades ago. You could easily point the time span of that conflict if you are as smart as you think you are.

5 decades = half of a century = "Not too long ago ..." ?:rofl:

Anyway, it is 1998

Last edited:
@nufix ^^^^ It is 2013. 1998 was only 15 years ago. 15 years is not too long ago, not 500 years. Go back to school and learn some math.

The state sponsored terrors was carried out against the ethic Chinese because the government and the Indonesian suspected they were communists. China was communist then and is communist now. What has changed?

The only difference is China is richer. Now the Indonesian are cozying up to the Chinese who are still communist.

This behaviour only prostitute would do. Are you a whore?

And stop including those juvenile emticons in your posting. It just make you look stupid.

Back
Top Bottom