What's new

Indo-Tibetan meet proposes boycott of Chinese

Enemy

Reaction score
Indo-Tibetan meet proposes boycott of Chinese goods - The Times of India

DHARAMSHALA: In a meeting held on late Saturday between exiled Tibetan parliament, cabinet and members of National Security Forum (NSF), a call was made for a joint campaign by Indian and Tibetan people to boycott Chinese goods. Speaker of the Tibetan parliament on this occasion stated that this was an effective method of non-violent struggle against China.

Former Union minister Vikram Mahajan while addressing the gathering said, "India is one of the largest consumers of imported Chinese goods and if this move is implemented then it would be a major setback to China." he said. He said Tibetans should follow the path shown by Mahatma Gandhi who boycotted British goods.

Speaker of Tibetan parliament Penpa Tsering said for them the main issue was to save their identity by seeking autonomy and not freedom. "At this point of time when we are on the path of non-violent struggle, boycotting Chinese goods would be really an effective method and we have a standing resolution for this in the parliament," he added.

Tibetan home minister Dolma Gayri, international relation minister Dicki Choyang and other members of Tibetan parliament were present in the meet.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...ndian-soldiers-lhasa-1904-invasion-tibet.html

But will be good for us. We can save the billions spent on unnecessary Chinese junk.

that's good you can buy the good American and german products.

Oh wait, sorry I thought this was Japan boycotting our products, THEY can AFFORD to. lol Maybe boycott when you are out of the bottom of the food chain.

that's good you can buy the good American and german products.

Oh wait, sorry I thought this was Japan boycotting our products, THEY can AFFORD to. lol Maybe boycott when you are out of the bottom of the food chain.

Most of your goods are optional junk. Boycotting them is not going to a hardship for us.

What high tech essentials you export to India? Toys?:blah:

Our exports to India compromise 2.33% of our total exports :lol:
Embassy Of India, Beijing

India is utterly irrelevant to us :D

I didn't expect this from you Sherlock!

I expected a better reply from you as you might have studied outside China. Had you been a Chinese from homeland, your naive reply would have been understandable. But you studied abroad and still you can't figure it out.

Just one hint. Find out which were the exile governments given shelter by whom before the end of world war II and how it is important to give shelter to exile governments.

This call for boycott itself legitimizes Tibetan government in exile in the international forum.

Please don't act like a down syndrome. I have respect for overseas Chinese diaspora. Try to think, think deeper. Try to solve the previous exam papers of Indian Banking jobs, particularly the objective type multiple choice questions of reasoning and general intelligence and see how much you score.

Most of your goods are optional junk. Boycotting them is not going to a hardship for us.

What high tech essentials you export to India? Toys?:blah:

high tech? A lot of Indians have trouble putting a decent meal on the table on a daily bases, what high tech stuff do these people need?

Vietnam try it, then remembered they are vietnam and poor and can't afford the American products. lol

Indians buy Chinese not because we are your best friend, but because you can semi afford our crap. If you want quality then, yea don't buy Chinese, but that takes a first world income, which India is not close.

But will be good for us. We can save the billions spent on unnecessary Chinese junk.

Without importing our low cost goods, the Indian consumption would collapse as your poverty-stricken people cannot afford to buy expensive American, European and Japanese goods. The fact that you run a massive trade deficit with us shows your desperation to import our affordable goods for your poor population despite the damage it dies to your current account. We are the source of your growth and the survival of your regime.

Only Indian elites can afford to buy expensive goods.

high tech? A lot of Indians have trouble putting a decent meal on the table on a daily bases, what high tech stuff do these people need?

Vietnam try it, then remembered they are vietnam and poor and can't afford the American products. lol

Indians buy Chinese not because we are your best friend, but because you can semi afford our crap. If you want quality then, yea don't buy Chinese, but that takes a first world income, which India is not close.

You have trouble comprehending? read---my---lips. China sells nothing essential to India, it all optional junk. Poor people don't use Chinese stuff, only the middle class do. Our own manufacturers can build better stuff, and would have been price competitive if it were not for the perverse subsidies given to manufacturers by the Chinese Govt.

Banning Chinese goods will help us to reduce outflow of precious foreign exchange on purchase of non essentials. Our manufacturing in many areas will revive, and people will be spared the flashy, but toxic Chinese cr@p.

Ok will you buy your 2 year old, chinese baby food or some other baby food ,because i wont.

You have trouble comprehending? read---my---lips. China sells nothing essential to India, it all optional junk. Poor people don't use Chinese stuff, only the middle class do. Our own manufacturers can build better stuff, and would have been price competitive if it were not for the perverse subsidies given to manufacturers by the Chinese Govt.

Banning Chinese goods will help us to reduce outflow of precious foreign exchange on purchase of non essentials. Our manufacturing in many areas will revive, and people will be spared the flashy, but toxic Chinese cr@p.

What kind of logic is that, so your poor can't afford Chinese products, only the middle class can. How does that changes things? It doesn't matter if only the rich can afford Chinese product, but people who buy Chinese products is for the price and variety not for prestige. So in other words no choice.

Would your middle class suddenly be able to afford American furniture? American clothing? Italian luxuries? Without Chinese crap, how would you middle class live?

India doesn't produce enoug variety and the price is also not great. Don't pretent to be Italy, Germany, or France. You don't got the tech, the prestige of their products. You are the same as us third world. Except you are not as good.
@chhota bheem

No I won't, but that's because I can afford to buy the quality brands. That's my point, I didn't say made in China is quality, I just said Indians can't afford the good stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
What kind of logic is that, so your poor can't afford Chinese products, only the middle class can. How does that changes things? It doesn't matter if only the rich can afford Chinese product, but people who buy Chinese products is for the price and variety not for prestige. So in other words no choice.

Would your middle class suddenly be able to afford American furniture? American clothing? Italian luxuries? Without Chinese crap, how would you middle class live?

India doesn't produce enoug variety and the price is also not great. Don't pretent to be Italy, Germany, or France. You don't got the tech, the prestige of their products. You are the same as us third world. Except you are not as good.
@chhota bheem

No I won't, but that's because I can afford to buy the quality brands. That's my point, I didn't say made in China is quality, I just said Indians can't afford the good stuff.

Chinese trolls are incorrigible!:hitwall: Repeating the same cr@p again and again till the brain turns to mush.

What is it you sell that India cannot make? Toys? Furniture? And no, we dont wear China made clothes or shoes.

Before vomiting your stereotyped CCP approve reply again, tell me what you sell which India cannot make? Even if the Indian product is costlier, it is better for our economy as we dont have to spend forex for strengthening our enemy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chinese trolls are incorrigible!:hitwall: Repeating the same cr@p again and again till the brain turns to mush.

What is it you sell that India cannot make? Toys? Furniture? And no, we dont wear China made clothes or shoes.

Before vomiting your stereotyped CCP approve reply again, tell me what you sell which India cannot make? Even if the Indian product is costlier, it is better for our economy as we dont have to spend forex for strengthening our enemy.

I'll just ask a simple question, if Indians make better cheaper or better around same price or even the same products. Why are there people buying Chinese?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom