What's new

Indo / Pak war of 2019.....all updates

Where did you find hostility, Chaudhury? Agle bar pani kum milaun kya?
I want to write hospitality but under current situation I wrote hostility. Typo error and FYI I am Mian :p:

Acha yaad dilaya Abhi bhai se daru ka tu poocha hi nahien. Biryani k sath achi rehy ghi :agree:

There is no war.

What's unfortunate is that the most sensible voices coming from India are from ex-military officials, & the Indians on Twitter are trolling & humiliating them.

Squadron Leader Hassan Who Shot Down One Of The Indian Air Craft This Morning .

D0aEeK4X4AA_Uqd.jpg

The way Indian Media is reacting I don't think there is going to be any de escalation. More attacks coming.

i just wanted to make these clear to all those patriotic Pakistani's who were last day yelling why we didn't strike back the next moment after intrusion?

Well have you seen the capability of Pakistan armed forces and Pakistan Air Force?
All this happening from last night was perfect tactically in air and on ground as well. We surprised them and they were not even ready to take that surprise come on folks now bear the foolishness being done earlier.

A simple analysis is:

Pakistan Air Force chooses and selected 6 targets in IOK, but the strikes were not exactly on those points , the strikes were away from the selected targets in open field so to tell the whole hindustaan, ghalat fehmi mein na rehna we can strike back its just we don't want to initiate.

So after striking in the open fields near selected targets, Pakistan Air Force already were ready and waiting for IAF to intrude again, this is where perfection belongs tactically. Wo kehtay hain na kay 6th sense se aglay kay dimagh mein jo chal raha hai wo parh lena this is what happened, IAF and India would've thought we will just go back and sit calmly instead they were already on alert and waiting for the intrusion.

Meanwhile, either Kulbhushan or WC Abhinandan everyone who is been arrested by Pakistan officials accepts the professionalism and hospitality and everyone from india should accept the fact if Pakistan army won't have reached on time "locals would've beaten him to death"

Sambhal jao abhe bhe waqt hai. Pakistan Zindahbaad :pakistan:

This is the level of respect they have for their soldiers.

D0aShOzX4AALtA7.jpg

D0aSiTeWkAYqsUe.jpg

I want to write hospitality but under current situation I wrote hostility. Typo error and FYI I am Mian :p:

Acha yaad dilaya Abhi bhai se daru ka tu poocha hi nahien. Biryani k sath achi rehy ghi :agree:

Dekhiye jaldibazi mein kya kya nikal ata hai|

Koi baat nahin, Mian, wohi galti mujhse bhi ho gayi; pahle zamane mein hum Chaudhry thein na? Kya karen, aadat se majboor| Ab toh hum bhikhari hain, aap logon ki duwa se roji roti milti hai|

Agar aapka itna pahunch hai ki unse dinner le sakein, zaroor daru bhi le jaiye| Aaj kal ke bachche dhang se pite hi nahin, mess ke thekedar bhookhe mar rahen hain| Photu lijiye zaroor; hum bhi dekhein Mian kya mehmaan newazi kartein hain|

The way Indian Media is reacting I don't think there is going to be any de escalation. More attacks coming.
That's how it should be. We have upper hand. Damn use it. Now that IAF has ben cowed down, this is really the time to secure our water resources, liberate our brutely oppressed brothers and sisters in occupied J&K, and secure our eastern border. We'll see how much Modi and his gang of criminals fight back.

Indians claim IK/Pakistan is begging for talks. They want no talks. So keep hammering them till they fall on their knees. Pakistanis need to get it in their hard khhopra that no talks, appeals, requests, resolutions, treaties, and commitments can change Indians psyche and behavior. They understand one and only one language and that is the language of might. Shushma is already in China. She said India wanted no further escalation. Well you see the change from yesterday's arrogance to effectively hands up today. Well we did not start that. Modi was riding high horses and wanted to teach leson to Pakistan at any cost. You started the game, we'll, inshaAllah, end it at will. If you pond these idiots a couple of days more, they will beg for talks. Why we should beg peace from Indians. We need to impose peace on Indians. Don't forget historic reality: Hindu is the best slave but the worst master. Also, we cannot leave our brothers and sisters in occupied J&K alone and let them down. No, never. If Indians want no escalation, Shushmaji must commit to Chinese to allow the people of J&K to decide about their future before we put the hammer down. I hope IK does not turn out to be a beghairat like our past leaders.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom