What's new

Indo / Pak war of 2019.....all updates

brother the army did not hit him infact tried to protect him. however, the mob was large and frustrated being kashmiri used to daily.

infact just now the wing commander spoke to the media and said i am being treated very well. pakistan army is thorough gentlemen.

I wrote what I did replying to a particularly scummy member. Sorry you had to read it.

That may be, that may not be, but it doesn't excuse your bad behaviour. And if you ill-treat one of our servicemen captured in combat, that only goes to show your inability to stick to any rules of civilised behaviour. Your shame, nobody else's.
What do you think india will do now or what should be done in this situation?

_105820463_mediaitem105820461.jpg

_105820381_mediaitem105820380.jpg

Credit has to be given where it's due ..
Paf played very well today

I would like to reserve comment.

Proposing peaceful measures will enrage every Indian.

Proposing warlike measures will enrage every human being. And that includes Indian human beings.

Both sides will de-escalate the situation, worry not.

I hope NOW and yes NOW the sainty prevails in the region .. this needs to happen so Indians must understand they are not invincible as their Media portray, and Pakistani's are not Afghanistan ..

Hope for the safe return of both Pilots , and my request to sincere Indians, Kick Modi out of Delhi .

I have been anti-Congress since 1967. Why don't you stick to things that you understand?
What makes you think otherwise
India needs brave people not show ponies.
I am sorry if i ofended you.
Will not message you again i got my answer.
Good day
Note sry for my poor english trying to improve it.

I hope NOW and yes NOW the sainty prevails in the region .. this needs to happen so Indians must understand they are not invincible as their Media portray, and Pakistani's are not Afghanistan ..

Hope for the safe return of both Pilots , and my request to sincere Indians, Kick Modi out of Delhi .

It was in the bag before some dumb hairy son-of-a-bitch screwed it all up.

It was in the bag before some dumb hairy son-of-a-bitch screwed it all up.

Suicide attack on CRPF would have been more disadvantage for Pakistan, so i am pretty sure Pakistan Agency has no role to play it was a individual act , which Give MODI and Media a new life , I hope now sensible minds prevail as our PM once again offer peace dialog .. yesterday the ball was in Pakistan court, now its in Indian court lets see how they act or react .

Back
Top Bottom