What's new

Indo / Pak war of 2019.....all updates

1 brave pilot for 300 terrorists? LOL
I am proud of my soldier.

HAHAHA
Nope I'm right here.

Btw thank ur forces for posting Wg Cmd AbhiNandan's vid. I loved his calm and composed demeanour, despite being in enemy territory, and despite his injuries.
Abhinandan is a legend now. :tup:

FYI the post above
Lol infact Lmao.. where is the footage? where is the proof? where are bodies of those so called 300 terrorists?
Or is it just another CLAIMED strike? when we do, we do it in broad daylight, unlike you sneaking in middle of night like cowards...Have some shame!
I actually thought you'd show some maturity, but alas, you are another brainwashed Indian.

Lol infact Lmao.. where is the footage? where is the proof? where are bodies of those so called 300 terrorists?
Or is it just another CLAIMED strike? when we do, we do it in broad daylight, unlike you sneaking in middle of night like cowards...Have some shame!
I actually thought you'd show some maturity, but alas, you are another brainwashed Indian.
Reminds me OBL was killed near Muzaffarabad, in Abottabad if I'm not wrong.

Lol, she is another shameless bitc5h...you can fck her and she will still stay so what? He was only 1:welcome:
A man's character reflects in how he treats a woman. Your post reflects your character not mine. Dont forget.

Why diverting now? Give answers to my questions...we accepted then and there that americans came...americans even showed footage...where is your proof? where are bodies? I mean anything? or is it just tall claim? :rofl:

A man's character reflects in how he treats a woman. I rest my case.
Yeah really...you are not just a woman, you are acting like shameless liar woman right now! So not worth my respect.

Yeah really...you are not just a woman, you are acting shameless liar woman right now! So not worth my respect.
You too 're not worth my respect, but i wont ever stoop to your level bcoz I WAS NOT BROUGHT UP THAT WAY.

Exactly I didn't even demand any respect from you..That's the difference between you and me...I don't spread lies, I don't easily believe on lies, I think, I question, I reason...Unlike you...so to remind you again? where are bodies? where is footage? do you have any?
You too 're not worth my respect, but i wont ever stoop to your level bcoz I WAS NOT BROUGHT UP THAT WAY.

1 brave pilot for 300 terrorists? LOL
I am proud of my soldier.

HAHAHA
Nope I'm right here.

Btw thank ur forces for posting Wg Cmd AbhiNandan's vid. I loved his calm and composed demeanour, despite being in enemy territory, and despite his injuries.
Abhinandan is a legend now. :tup:

FYI the post above

South and north indians are very different.

Back
Top Bottom