What's new

Indo-Pak War 1965 (Pictures Only)

The reason the war started was because Kashmiris were being massacred as they are to this day. And still ur forgetting it wasn't about Kashmir anymore. Kashmir was just a tipping off point. If it was about Kashmir, Pakistan wouldn't have went into Rajasthan and just would have defended Pakistan at the border. And again ur forgetting Pakistan's economy. But in terms what happened in the war based on performance it was Pakistan that won.

That's a whole lot of nonsense in that post...
Clearly you have no coherent answer..

Anyways..like I said..Enjoy your self proclaimed "victory"...but don't expect anyone else to give you a tally in the winners column...

Some memories of 1965; this is from "Patton Nagar" in Khem Karan, which became a graveyard of PA's Patton Tanks:

PattonNagar03.jpg

That's a whole lot of nonsense in that post...
Clearly you have no coherent answer..

Anyways..like I said..Enjoy your self proclaimed "victory"...but don't expect anyone else to give you a tally in the winners column...
Same to your self proclaimed victory.

It hurts because "1965 Pak victory" was infact destruction of Pakistani mard e momin army's pride and even @HttpError knows it, thats why he doesn't want repeat of 1965 even in his dreams.
'71 was just an icing on the cake, but the reason Bangladesh's freedom was achieved so easily was the inability of Pakistan to get out of its 1965 stupor. A already defeated and dejected nation was hard pressed to muster courage to face Indian forces resulting in - check my profile pic :p

lol stop living in fool's paradise, I was referring to the phrase "Pakistan May no exist" said by your country men, But apparently you seem to be too naive to understand what I wrote in simple English. We really want to re-do 65 to Indian and put them in their right place AGAIN.

11949455_10153291197662663_2062450955308288549_n.jpg

Part of Indian Field Artillery Regiment Captured by Pakistani Forces at Chhamb. Later on, Pakistan Raised a regiment (40 FD) out of these guns for themselves

lol stop living in fool's paradise, I was referring to the phrase "Pakistan May no exist" said by your country men, But apparently you seem to be too naive to understand what I wrote in simple English. We really want to re-do 65 to Indian and put them in their right place AGAIN.

That what everyone has been asking Pakistanis since the inception of this thread. What did you guys achieve? '65 your country provoked mine and got zilch result, on the other hand '71 we started war and the result is for the world to see in form of Bangladesh. Tell me do u have anything to show for '65 other than the claim that your army went down fighting? U funny people call stalemate a victory! In that case What India achieved in '71 is rightly called total destruction of Pakistan.

pakistan-army-soldiers-during-1965-war-1536213253.jpg

Pakistan Army soldiers during 1965 war. PHOTO: ISPR

a-captured-indian-army-tank-1536213225.jpg

A captured Indian army tank. PHOTO: ISPR

captured-indian-weapons-in-fazilka-and-sulemanki-sector-1536213291.jpg

Captured Indian weapons in Fazilka and Sulemanki sector. PHOTO: ISPR

captured-indian-army-tank-1536213314.jpg

Captured Indian army tank. PHOTO: ISPR

1795803-apakistanisoldiersittingnexttoamilestoneintheindiantownofkhemkaran-1536144389-377-640x480.jpg

A Pakistani soldier sitting next to a milestone in the Indian town of Khem Karan during the 1965 war. PHOTO:ISPR

What were the losses on both sides btw?

Pakistan lost 3,800 (estimate)
734 Pakistani PoWs
India lost 3,264
1,083 Indian PoWs.

oho so more pakistani troops died
I saw a video where it said india lost 8000 something soldiers in 1965

oho so more pakistani troops died
I saw a video where it said india lost 8000 something soldiers in 1965
The exact figure of dead PA troops is unknown, this is just a estimate by foreign authored book. Pakistan Defence Ministry reported in December 1965 that only 1,033 Pakistani mily personnel were killed.

The exact figure of dead PA troops is unknown, this is just a estimate by foreign authored book. Pakistan Defence Ministry reported in December 1965 that only 1,033 Pakistani mily personnel were killed.

I see but what about the 1947 war?
what was the total amount of soldiers on both sides then and what were the losses?

Back
Top Bottom