What's new

Indo-Pak talks - the aftermath

Peace full dialogue were never into favour of India.

You perhaps forgot the several treaties between two countries. Also some alien must be talking with Mussaraf regarding Kashmir.

Because if India really wants peace to Pakistan, then your huge Indian
must STOP presenting huge propaganda against Pakistan. Wich is India probably well know to make propaganda against Pakistan all the time.

I am curious what prroganda India is doing...

I myself feel that India is a biggest enemy of Pakistan than any other.

We are not discussing personal views here.

Mumbai Attack happened right before Obama take place as a president of USA.

I believe you are not suggesting a conspiracy theory. Are you?

Congress party in India wanted to have a STRONG issue for to win elections.

If you believe Congress did this, you are beyond cure.
Oh,,,,and Congress was badly criticised for security failure.

India wanted to create more pressure on Pakistan, even Pak was already in trouble that time.

Point??

In other words, India was very much involved into Mumbai Attack.

As I suspected, you are beyond cure.

India is well known as propaganda maker against Pakistan all the time.

Thanks for the compliment. Rest is just nonsense.

india is indeed good at diplomacy....i heard the 3 more dossiers were given to pakistan -one of them that have evidence linking a military personel to mumbai....the congress cant do anything else , they cannot just let mumbai since they nearly lost their image when mumbai happened and letting mumbai go would only bring them a loss at nxt elections

And we are pilling up the raddi

Pakistan already talk about Mumbai thorough US and British officials. So, its pointless to discuss same incident again and again. Repetition of same incident again and again never help India to escape from reality.
I hope India won't see the point where Pak totally lose interest in peace talks and give cold shoulder.

Some Perception!!:cheesy:

INDIANS ARE GREAT DIPLOMATS ...... COUNTRY WHICH ALWAYS LOOKS TO FISH IN THE TROUBLED WATERS ... FOR ME INDIANS SHOULD MIND THEIR PITY ATTITUDE AND LANGUAGE....
AT THE SAME TIME ALSO BLAME OUR DIPLOMATS .... MOST OF THEM ARE NEGLIGENT IN PRESENTING FACTS TO OPPOSITION IN COMPREHENSIVE WAY....
THERE ARE PROOFS OF INDIAN INVOLVEMENT BOTH IN FATA AND BALOCHISTAN... OUR DIPLOMATS LACK THE ART TO PRESENT THE FACTS BEFORE THE OPPOSITION AND BEFORE THE WORLD....
26/11 MAY BE AN INSIDE JOB.... BUT INDIAN DIPLOMATS AND MEDIA MADE BOMB OUT OF IT TO DESTROY THE IMAGE OF PAKISTAN....
REALITY IS THAT INDIANS ARE DREAMING TO BE A FUTURE SUPER POWER.... SO THEY ARE SHOWING US THEIR ATTITUDE ... AND WHY NOT ... THEY HAVE GOOD DEMOCRACY , EXCELLENT POLITICIANS , EXTRAORDINARY TECHNOCRATS AND BEST ARE THEIR ECONOMIST....
ON OUR SIDE CORRUPTION KING IS OUR PRESIDENT ... MOST OF BIGWIGS ARE IGNORANT PPPP .......................(ALL COMES IN IT)......
BEFORE BLAMING ENEMY WE SHOULD REVIEW OURSELVES ....
INDIA WAS , IS AND LOOKS WILL BE OUR ENEMY ... ITS GOAL IS TO DESTROY PAKISTAN TAHTS FOR SURE NO DOUBT .... ITS OUR JOB HOW TO HANDLE ALL THE AFFAIRS , HOW TO PRESENT FACTS BEFORE THEM AND WORLD....
IN NUT SHELL FOR ME THESE DIALOGUES WERE TOTAL FAILURE ....
LETS HOPE GOOD FOR FUTURE.....
BOTH COUNTRIES SHOULD REALIZE THAT PEACE IS GOOD FOR BOTH...
BUT PEACE CAN ONLY BE ACHIEVED THROUGH EQUALITY..
REGARDS

Last edited:
INDIANS ARE GREAT DIPLOMATS ...... COUNTRY WHICH ALWAYS LOOKS TO FISH IN THE TROUBLED WATERS ... FOR ME INDIANS SHOULD MIND THEIR PITY ATTITUDE AND LANGUAGE....
AT THE SAME TIME ALSO BLAME OUR DIPLOMATS .... MOST OF THEM ARE NEGLIGENT IN PRESENTING FACTS TO OPPOSITION IN COMPREHENSIVE WAY....
THERE ARE PROOFS OF INDIAN INVOLVEMENT BOTH IN FATA AND BALOCHISTAN... OUR DIPLOMATS LACK THE ART TO PRESENT THE FACTS BEFORE THE OPPOSITION AND BEFORE THE WORLD....
26/11 MAY BE AN INSIDE JOB.... BUT INDIAN DIPLOMATS AND MEDIA MADE BOMB OUT OF IT TO DESTROY THE IMAGE OF PAKISTAN....
REALITY IS THAT INDIANS ARE DREAMING TO BE A FUTURE SUPER POWER.... SO THEY ARE SHOWING US THEIR ATTITUDE ... AND WHY NOT ... THEY HAVE GOOD GOOD DEMOCRACY , EXCELLENT POLITICIANS , EXTRAORDINARY TECHNOCRATS AND BEST ARE THEIR ECONOMIST....
ON OUR SIDE CORRUPTION KING IS OUR PRESIDENT ... MOST OF BIGWIGS ARE IGNORANT PPPP .......................(ALL COMES IN IT)......
INDIA WAS , IS AND LOOKS WILL BE OUR ENEMY ... ITS GOAL IS TO DESTROY PAKISTAN TAHTS FOR SURE NO DOUBT .... ITS OUR JOB HOW TO HANDLE ALL THE AFFAIRS , HOW TO PRESENT FACTS BEFORE THEM AND WORLD....
REGARDS

Dude Dont Write everything in Caps...It looks Really Weird and difficult to read

The talks achieved the purpose, that of breaking the ice. Nothing more, nothing less. But both the foreign secretaries should have stayed away from making statements to the media.

One more thing - saying things like 26/11 is an inside job to gain sympathy is nonsense. If you have proof, please present it. Don't become mouthpieces of Zaid Hamid and his theories. 26/11 is definitely not the work of any government. It is the work of extremists - shown by selectively killing people of a certain community and nationalities. The Pakistan establishment is not stupid enough to do this, but it is wrong in shielding these extremists just because they are anti-India and useful for short term gain.

The idea of peace is admirable. Some nations are able to move past past transgressions, animosity and history to become neutral to one another, trading partners, and even allies.

England and Scotland had much bloodshed, but now are biggest parts of the UK. England and France had 100 years war, but now are planning on organizing their military plans together so that they are better co-ordinated. Germany fought two world wars and countless Germans died by the efforts of so many of Germany's CURRENT diplomatic allies. (European Union)

America invaded what is now Canada, and Canadians razed the city of Washington (even burning the White House). Today they are significant trade partners and share the longest undefended border in the world. Their shared culture and geography have prevailed where political divisions first existed, and wars fought. The USA and Canada are stronger for it and the citizens of those two nations benefit. I know, I live a short car drive from the Canadian border myself on the American side.

Some of my co-workers are also Canadians who live in Canada, but drive to work daily to work in America.

What is the point? The point is that peace is *not* a foolish goal, and it should be something that Indian and Pakistan should both be very invested in.

Yes, India and Pakistan have a history of armed conflict against one another. So did all those other nations that I mentioned (Eng, France, Germany, etc). They got over it, and are now succeeding.

I don't see India and Pakistan getting to that stage in the next 100 years. That's fine, though, because this does take a lot of time to figure out. It took countless centuries for Germany and Italy to work together in WWII after the olden times when Rome invaded and conquered Germany (for example). It will take hundreds of years still for the demographic shifts in both nations to FORCE their governments to co-operate.

I hope peace will come, but when both sides can't even talk for 3 hours without even being able to agree on what was talked does not give me immediate hope.

A strong South Asia makes the rest of the world worry -- that's why it's very important for Western forces to maintain the status quo -- make sure that India and Pakistan waste so much time, effort, lives and industry on the issue of hating one another. It's foolish.

Why India is not willing to have dialogue with Pakistan, when Pak says that we can discuss all the matter via peace full dialogue. But India as usual always denies to go ahead for dialogue with Pak.

India is not willing. Let's see. Who called Pakistan. Who went bus to Pakistan.

If you want peace then come to the table and talk like man.
Not just to hide away all the time and keep cry like little babies and seek the world sympathy against Pakistan.

Rant.
What does it take to talk like man? BTW, our foreign secretary is a woman.

Doesn`t matter your Foreign Minister is man or women. After all, your country mission is same against Pakistan.

2ndly, If India called Pakistan for talk, then why dialogue were not successfull?

Why Mumbai Attack is going to be the main topic for India always?

Why you Indian ALWAYS forgetting Pakistan Army effort against Taliban in Wazirestan and in Swat?

Why India is still not ready to talk on a Governemnt.Level?

India were forced by International community for talk wih Pakistan. Thats why India called Pakistan for a talk that got "Negative" result in the end!!!!

REALITY IS THAT INDIANS ARE DREAMING TO BE A FUTURE SUPER POWER.... SO THEY ARE SHOWING US THEIR ATTITUDE ... AND WHY NOT ... THEY HAVE GOOD DEMOCRACY , EXCELLENT POLITICIANS , EXTRAORDINARY TECHNOCRATS AND BEST ARE THEIR ECONOMIST....
REGARDS

Well Said. :tup:

:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom