What's new

Indo-Israeli Standoff EMP-Emitting Missile (DEW For SEAD) To Enter Serial Production This Year

Theoritically you are absolutely correct.But practically several obstacles is in there.
First of all this is a business.Of Course this is JV.But at the end Indian AirForce will give a hefty order for this ,since Israel dont have that much requurement.The weapon is next gen ,too high tech .So an export possibility is way low.

Diplomatically ,both India and Israel has limitations Israel is still rolling on the payroll of USA.So a JV for AMCA wont go well with them.F 35 istheir only choice .Arabs and Iran dont like an open strong relation with Israel.

And We should watch the Israelis.
They need us more than vice versa.Our arms market is an opportunity to Israel.But we should also keep some distance because we cant afford to become another US with strong Jewish lobby.
I agree that the biggest spoiler in any such proceedings would be the US- any Indian-Israeli JV on the AMCA would be a direct threat to their F-35 sales to Israel and the US would crush any such move before it had time to even get out of the starting blocks. Look at how the US blocked Israel from exporting its AESA radar for the Gripen on offer in the MMRCA as this would have compromised US interests (i.e. selling the F-18/16 to India).

It's a tricky balancing act both sides need to undertake and I am under no illusions- the Israelis will always side with the US when such comes to shove, that is just how their establishment is set up. But there is truly great scope for India and Israel to do a LOT more in the defence arena and the US will likely give the two sides space to do so because a stronger India is in the US's interests (for now) anyway.

But we should also keep some distance because we cant afford to become another US with strong Jewish lobby.
How would that come about? Are millions of Israelis/Jews about to flood into India? :o:

They need us more than vice versa.Our arms market is an opportunity to Israel.But we should also keep some distance because we cant afford to become another US with strong Jewish lobby.

USA has a Jewish lobby, not because Israel funds AIPAC, but because in USA, Jews occupy positions of power in business, media, entertainment industry.

In India there could be no Jewish lobby because there are no Jews. India's popular public support for Israel is because of common enemies, not because of lobbying effort of Jews.

Russian-Indian JVs get all the attention with almost nothing to show for most of them- it is the complete reverse with Indo-Israeli JVs.

Israelis are impressive operators- professional, committed and trustworthy.

It would have been far more useful had India joined hands with Israel to jointly develop the next generation MBT for both armies as well as a JV on the AMCA- the Israelis will want a high end twin engined 5th gen fighter to replace their F-15Is and the F-35 is going to be a massive let down for them. Israel's world class electronics coupled with India's know how in developing a fighter from the ground up would be a killer combination. A win-win all around.
agree with your post for the most part but what know how of developing a 'fighter from the ground up', 30+ years of LCA and still not there yet, kaveri a wasted effort, EW, some avionics and weapons etc are also not indigenous.

The Israelis otoh, developed the lavi in the 80s. They have the tech, we have the market.

USA has a Jewish lobby, not because Israel funds AIPAC, but because in USA, Jews occupy positions of power in business, media, entertainment industry.

In India there could be no Jewish lobby because there are no Jews. India's popular public support for Israel is because of common enemies, not because of lobbying effort of Jews.
what common enemies, Iran and the Palestinian militias are enemies of the state of India ? o_O

what common enemies, Iran and the Palestinian militias are enemies of the state of India ? o_O

Islamic countries, or if I may be bold, Islam itself.

At this time, Arabs may be busy with Persians in their little civil war, but normally they have been staunch enemies of Kuffar.

It should be noted that Arabs supplied Pakistan with Fighter aircrafts and other weapons during 1971 war, and Iran provided Pakistani airforce place to retreat when IAF was pounding them. This when India acted like a slave of Arabs blinding supporting them everywhere, including voting in favour of that pathetic UN resolution which equated Judaism with Terrorism. If they ever sort out their civil war, they would turn their guns towards Kuffars.Arabs were firm supporters of Al-Qaida et al until "bombed to stone age" threat forced them to distance themselves with open terrorists.

Have no doubt, muslim countries have been waging non stop war against kufr , and support any and every Islamic supremacist/terrorist group.

Last edited:
I agree that the biggest spoiler in any such proceedings would be the US- any Indian-Israeli JV on the AMCA would be a direct threat to their F-35 sales to Israel and the US would crush any such move before it had time to even get out of the starting blocks. Look at how the US blocked Israel from exporting its AESA radar for the Gripen on offer in the MMRCA as this would have compromised US interests (i.e. selling the F-18/16 to India).

It's a tricky balancing act both sides need to undertake and I am under no illusions- the Israelis will always side with the US when such comes to shove, that is just how their establishment is set up. But there is truly great scope for India and Israel to do a LOT more in the defence arena and the US will likely give the two sides space to do so because a stronger India is in the US's interests (for now) anyway.

How would that come about? Are millions of Israelis/Jews about to flood into India? :o:

Exactly.

But we cant predict the future.Israelis are mastered in bribery .They will do anything to create a certain community that supports them in India .Our right wing will take tgat place.We dont need Jews for that.

Thats anti radiation missile, targeting for radars, not radiation emitting missile.
So Long/Medium Range SAM like S- 300, GPS guides weapons etc etc are the potential targets of this weapon!?

W
Russian-Indian JVs get all the attention with almost nothing to show for most of them- it is the complete reverse with Indo-Israeli JVs.

Israelis are impressive operators- professional, committed and trustworthy.

It would have been far more useful had India joined hands with Israel to jointly develop the next generation MBT for both armies as well as a JV on the AMCA- the Israelis will want a high end twin engined 5th gen fighter to replace their F-15Is and the F-35 is going to be a massive let down for them. Israel's world class electronics coupled with India's know how in developing a fighter from the ground up would be a killer combination. A win-win all around.
Why so much anti Russian sentiment? Don't forget about brahose.

Exactly.

But we cant predict the future.Israelis are mastered in bribery .They will do anything to create a certain community that supports them in India .Our right wing will take tgat place.We dont need Jews for that.

No one can built lasting lobby using bribe as bribes are just one time affair. In order to build a long lasting lobby, you need to have your people in position of power.

In India, supporters of Israel are right wingers, who are loyal to India. We do not have a chance of being checkmated by a AIPAC type lobby. We have a risk of an opposite lobby, Islamic lobby.

Exactly.

Israel is a isolated country except for the support of USA and his allies thus they know the implications of cooperation with India for we will be in top 5 GDP and 4 th strongest Military by 2025 with huge Manpower.

Consider our Manpower, Natural Resources and Manufacturing Base coupled with Technological prowess of Israel.

Islamic countries, or if I may be bold, Islam itself.

At this time, Arabs may be busy with Persians in their little civil war, but normally they have been staunch enemies of Kuffar.

It should be noted that Arabs supplied Pakistan with Fighter aircrafts and other weapons during 1971 war, and Iran provided Pakistani airforce place to retreat when IAF was pounding them. This when India acted like a slave of Arabs blinding supporting them everywhere, including voting in favour of that pathetic UN resolution which equated Judaism with Terrorism. If they ever sort out their civil war, they would turn their guns towards Kuffars.Arabs were firm supporters of Al-Qaida et al until "bombed to stone age" threat forced them to distance themselves with open terrorists.

Have no doubt, muslim countries have been waging non stop war against kufr , and support any and every Islamic supremacist/terrorist group.
lol knew it

currently, we cant view the entire Islamic world as one, they are divided, and given how much blood has been spilled there, divided they will remain. The Saudi royals are the bad guys who continue to spread their filthy version of Islam 'wahhabism' around the world, but even for them, we are an invaluable trading partner/oil customer so they will remain neutral in our fight with the Pakis.

Iran, on the other hand, nevermind what the houthis scream and shout about, lost all their appetite for global shia domination after the war with Saddam, and despite the mullahs, their youth are not radicalized, in fact they're quite liberal. Iran is a friend of India.

so despite not being minority appeasers, there is a real diplomatic tightrope to walk for our current administration... Chabahar port, oil exploration and other investments in Iran are very important strategic matters we need to go forward with.

Islam has already destroyed bollywood and north-indian languages. And morons like you think Jews are threat to India. Do you belong to mullah APJ Kalam fan club? ;)

I consider APJ Kalam tobe bigger danger to Bharat, than Jews or Israel. For example, APJ Kalam has never condemned what BABAR did to holy city of Hindus(Ayodhya), in his whole life, by using a pathetic excuse "i don't want to get into politics. I am holier than politicians". But same APJ Kalam(a scientist) is tweeting pro-Islam messages everyday on his facebook and tweeter account. This is how silent Islamic opportunists(silent Jehadis/Sufis) operate within society.

I prefer white-nations. They are not hypocrites or a$$holes like APJ Kalam. White people say on your face when they dislike something, they don't backstab like mlecchas(muslims). APJ Kalam type haramis are bigger danger than Jews anyday.

Also, there is another angle here. If i had a choice to choose a housing society, then i will prefer my family and kids living in a building with jews/marathas/sikhs in it. This will make my kids scientific, brave and fearless. I won't take membership in housing society with APJ Kalam in it. I don't want that arabic influence on my kids. A guy who can't even rename himself to something indian, should not claim himself tobe a "Bharatiya". :disagree:

Anyways, this link is for those who think APJ Kalam is some honest, deity or Godly figure - TRUTH OF AGNI MISSILE PROGRAMME (अग्नि मिसाइल कार्यक्रम की सच्चाई) | Corruption In DRDO This exposes how media has given credit to Kalam for things he didn't even do. There are people in DRDO who has contributed far more than APJ Kalam but Hajpayee made Kalam president because he thought this will bring NDA some muslim votes. I am glad that hajpayee lost in 2004. ;)

Now i welcome all ghalib/SRK/APJ Kalam/kabir das/mughals/mughalwood fanboys to attack me. :cheesy:
:rofl:

uparyupari/mokshavimukhti/prajapati ? :sarcastic:

Islam has already destroyed bollywood and north-indian languages. And morons like you think Jews are threat to India. Do you belong to mullah APJ Kalam fan club? ;)

I consider APJ Kalam tobe bigger danger to Bharat, than Jews or Israel. For example, APJ Kalam has never condemned what BABAR did to holy city of Hindus(Ayodhya), in his whole life, by using a pathetic excuse "i don't want to get into politics. I am holier than politicians". But same APJ Kalam(a scientist) is tweeting pro-Islam messages everyday on his facebook and tweeter account. This is how silent Islamic opportunists(silent Jehadis/Sufis) operate within society.

I prefer white-nations. They are not hypocrites or a$$holes like APJ Kalam. White people say on your face when they dislike something, they don't backstab like mlecchas(muslims). APJ Kalam type haramis are bigger danger than Jews anyday.

Also, there is another angle here. If i had a choice to choose a housing society, then i will prefer my family and kids living in a building with jews/marathas/sikhs in it. This will make my kids scientific, brave and fearless. I won't take membership in housing society with APJ Kalam in it. I don't want that arabic influence on my kids. A guy who can't even rename himself to something indian, should not claim himself tobe a "Bharatiya". :disagree:

Anyways, this link is for those who think APJ Kalam is some honest, deity or Godly figure - TRUTH OF AGNI MISSILE PROGRAMME (अग्नि मिसाइल कार्यक्रम की सच्चाई) | Corruption In DRDO This exposes how media has given credit to Kalam for things he didn't even do. There are people in DRDO who has contributed far more than APJ Kalam but Hajpayee made Kalam president because he thought this will bring NDA some muslim votes. I am glad that hajpayee lost in 2004. ;)

Now i welcome all ghalib/SRK/APJ Kalam/kabir das/mughals/mughalwood fanboys to attack me. :cheesy:

Lol, seems like I found someone to kick the a$$.

Back
Top Bottom