What's new

Indira Gandhi assassination scene

Any now you wonder why we are plotting to destroy the India that was founded by Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru (and Mountbatten, of course).

Nehru fought off Jinnah for a bigger territory of land where Hindus could be the majority. And this is how you thank us?

You Sanghi-brainwashed people are simply ungrateful..

We (Congressis) created this India in 1947. We can destroy it and start all over again. That's the extent to which we are willing to go.

We should have just handed over more territories of this country to Pakistan in 1947. Seeing that you lot don't deserve to be the custodians.
There is still time, sir.

Ally with Muslim and other secular parties and work towards defeating the bigots. Play the caste card well and prevent a Hindu consolidation.

Because he isn't a congressman. He belongs to the lost tribe of Communists in India ( in case he ain't a false flagger ). This tribe is found manly in JNU and in some pockets of Kerala and Bengal. Wiped out from elsewhere.

Talks about giving more territory to Pakistan and portrays himself a Congressi. Well Congressi are bunch of Gandhi a&$ lickers and what not but even they won't throw away our land at Pakistan.

You are trying so hard to please the Pakistani posters here. Cool down. Give that a$& some burnol. Even if Modi goes out we will have leaders like Kejriwal at the helm. Rats like you who talk about inviting the enemy to attack us will never be in the power corridors that be.

Just because I am discussing to give them some of the lands of Kashmir doesn't mean squat, I am not in charge, am I? We were just discussing scenarios. And I am not discussing anymore as it's too imaginary.

JNU only? You have no idea the number of universities that are filled with my types. It's in every state in the country

You need to chill.

Meray bas may hota toh de deta. I believe that birds of the same feather should flock together. That is why these scenarios.

However, I do have personal sympathy for the Kashmiris. They were betrayed in 1948 and I want justice for them.

But even in my personal views, Ladakh and Jammu are off the table.
Why are they off the table?

In fact, why can't all of India return to Islamic rule? With all the glory and pomp of the past?
Note: I am not talking about being ruled by Pakistan.

There is still time, sir.

Ally with Muslim and other secular parties and work towards defeating the bigots. Play the caste card well and prevent a Hindu consolidation.

That's what we are doing, aren't we? We believe in protecting the interests of Indian Muslims. No matter the cost, we will never abandon the Muslims.

We're not in charge anymore. Why don't you help us?

Dushman ka dushman=DOST, something like that

They're not really a part of the original Nehru-Gandhi family, now? Are they? They have been thrown out long back.
Of course they are. Sanjay Gandhi probably the worst of the lot.

Wonder how Jinnah smelled the Rat a century ago!!!
Jinnah was a dying man.

Otherwise I think he would have stayed in a United India and worked for a Muslim takeover of power.

Compared to the utterly divided Hindu castes then, Muslims were a solid votebank. With the depressed classes and tribes, they could have got a coalition to rule India and restore Islamic rule.

Why are they off the table?

In fact, why can't all of India return to Islamic rule? With all the glory and pomp of the past?
Note: I am not talking about being ruled by Pakistan.

If you're getting an inch, don't demand a yard.

The past glory and pomp never returns. That's the dastoor of history.

You should be satisfied with equal rights for Muslims, more job opportunities, better integration, no Islamophobia, and acceptance.

Of course, I am not stopping from you desiring more. This is your human right which I treasure.

That's what we are doing, aren't we? We believe in protecting the interests of Indian Muslims. No matter the cost, we will never abandon the Muslims.
Who is you?

Congress has consistently abandoned Muslims.

Soft Hindutva.

If you're getting an inch, don't demand a yard.
Then, sir. With all due respect, you don't know us.

Do you know how long Muslims waited to win Constantinople?

Do you know that city is now called Istanbul?

Resolve is our forte. All Land belongs to Allah SWT.

You should be satisfied with equal rights for Muslims, more job opportunities, better integration, no Islamophobia, and acceptance.
Satisfied?

Who is you?

Soft Hindutva.

Satisfied?

I am not parroting official Congress position. You take your grievances with them.

These were my personal views. How many times I have to repeat that?

You have no idea the number of universities that are filled with my types.
Your 'types'?

I think you are one of the best trolls I have ever come across.

I am not parroting official Congress position. You take your grievances with them.

These were my personal views. How many times I have to repeat that?
Of course, thank you. :)

Who is you?

Soft Hindutva.

Then, sir. With all due respect, you don't know us.

Do you know how long Muslims waited to win Constantinople?

Do you know that city is now called Istanbul?

Resolve is our forte. All Land belongs to Allah SWT.

Satisfied?

Look, I know all that. But not everything you want can't be achieved. As they say: "kisi ko mukkamal jahaan nahin milta"

I don't know why you're blasting at me when I am on your side.

Afrazul, you're a bit unhinged which is nice. But, you need to stop blasting at me for no reason. This is a common forum and everyone expresses their personal views like you do.

So, you need to chill a bit. We have cooperated in previous threads, I expect that to continue. If you don't like my personal views, you can comment and we are done. There's no point in personal attacks or being nasty, when I have been consistently nice to you.

Thank you

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom