What's new

Indira Gandhi assassination scene

LOL. And what are you views on your two BJP MPs - Maneka Gandhi or is it Maneka Ghandy? And Varun Gandhi or Varun Ghandy?
I like animals and feed a bunch of strays, helping street mutts is good, I appreciate that.

Politically they're irrelevant, even more irrelevant than Raul.

Any now you wonder why we are plotting to destroy the India that was founded by Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru (and Mountbatten, of course).

Nehru fought off Jinnah for a bigger territory of land where Hindus could be the majority. And this is how you thank us?

You Sanghi-brainwashed people are simply ungrateful..

We (Congressis) created this India in 1947. We can destroy it and start all over again. That's the extent to which we are willing to go.

We should have just handed over more territories of this country to Pakistan in 1947. Seeing that you lot don't deserve to be the custodians.

I have listened to many Congress spokespersons, in panel discussions, on Indo-Pak issues, on Indian news channels. But none of them expresses the kind of views, you are stating.

I have listened to many Congress spokespersons, in panel discussions, on Indo-Pak issues, on Indian news channels. But none of them expresses the kind of views, you are stating.

Some parts of my views are in sarcasm.

But, some parts are true. We aren't satisfied with the current arrangement, and are doing everything we can to destroy it.

Of course, some of the scenarios I describe are very extreme.

And also, I'm not official Congress spokesperson (mostly my personal views). I am no longer directly affiliated with Indian politics.

But some of my sentiments are definitely true.

Last edited:
India was never a country before 1947. Thanks to British the Union was formed, a failed experiment i think.
Civilization

The nation state is a relatively new idea anyway

Still surviving, and thriving, despite Islamic and gora colonists

unstoppable.

8-)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom