What's new

Indira Gandhi assassination scene

They will not go to India if Khalistan is made independent.

Even if Khalistan is created, they will still have a land border with Himachal Pradesh.

It's the Hindu-(or Buddhist) majority demographics of both regions that will keep them in India.

Besides, I never said anything about Khalistan. I only said that Kashmir valley Plebiscite should be done as per UN charter of 1948 which was signed by Pandit Nehru. These are only my personal views.

it's too late, and that Congress will never revive in India, or form another government.
:cheers:

mallus need to kick him out of wayanaad now.

the famiglia is only holding back the opposition from finding a new leader, they must leave for sake of democracy.

it'll take decades for a brand new opposition to form, the congress is it for now, and it is doomed to failure if the famiglia hyenas wont step aside.

it is a shame we don't have a proper leader to push back at the BJP

China seems to be doing just fine with a 1 party system though, so maybe not all is lost.

It's the Hindu-(or Buddhist) majority demographics of both regions that will keep them in India.
We dont dislike Hindus and Buddists. I am sure we will look after them. I agree BJP is stronger in Jammu region but they will be ok.

Bhayio: Keya aaj he faisla ker kay uthna hae?
Bhai India koi mulk nahi ha aur na tha. Sala angraiz aik artificial mulk bana gaya.

We should forever tobe thankful to those Sikhs who sent that evil biatch Indira Gandhi to hell :)
The below scene taken from kaum de heere Punjabi movie purely based on true story.

haraman, witch, shouldve died from pakistani bullets

Ladakh is 50% Muslim

Not that far wrong The main religious groups in the Ladakh region are Muslims (mainly Shia) (46%), Tibetan Buddhists (40%), Hindus (12%) and others (2%).

Source: India Today

Even the Muslims of Ladakh don't look like the Kashmiris. Somehow many will prefer India.

You Pakistanis can at best, hope to get Kashmir Valley. Be happy, we are willing to give you the Jannat. Ladakh and Jammu are definitely off the table.

Of course, I don't like to discuss such imaginary scenarios too much. But I won't stop you from that.

We dont dislike Hindus and Buddists. I am sure we will look after them. I agree BJP is stronger in Jammu region but they will be ok.

Bhai India koi mulk nahi ha aur na tha. Sala angraiz aik artificial mulk bana gaya.

You guys are acting as if the decision of Kashmir lies in my hands. :woot: As if I am the roadblock to your 70 year old dreams.

zarra-nawazi ke lie shukria but these were just my personal views.

The Shias of Kargil area of Ladakh have more affinity with the Gilgit Baltistan side , as there are more Shias in Skardu region.

Dude, many of them have Mongoloid features. They have more affinity with Buddhist Ladakhis.

I have listened to many Congress spokespersons, in panel discussions, on Indo-Pak issues, on Indian news channels. But none of them expresses the kind of views, you are stating.
Because he isn't a congressman. He belongs to the lost tribe of Communists in India ( in case he ain't a false flagger ). This tribe is found manly in JNU and in some pockets of Kerala and Bengal. Wiped out from elsewhere.

Talks about giving more territory to Pakistan and portrays himself a Congressi. Well Congressi are bunch of Gandhi a&$ lickers and what not but even they won't throw away our land at Pakistan.

You are trying so hard to please the Pakistani posters here. Cool down. Give that a$& some burnol. Even if Modi goes out we will have leaders like Kejriwal at the helm. Rats like you who talk about inviting the enemy to attack us will never be in the power corridors that be.

Dude, many of them have Mongoloid features. They have more affinity with Buddhist Ladakhis.
I doubt this is reason enough.

Most Pakistanis look the same as the average Indian.

Know only a few Ladakhis.

Most want to be autonomous.

Muslims want to be free. Buddhists want to be with India. It is that simple.

Bhai you are most welcome. We were just debating any future scenarios.

Meray bas may hota toh de deta. I believe that birds of the same feather should flock together. That is why these scenarios.

However, I do have personal sympathy for the Kashmiris. They were betrayed in 1948 and I want justice for them.

But even in my personal views, Ladakh and Jammu are off the table.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom