What's new

India's Two-Front War Plans

Please dont prove once again how foolish you are . We give reservation to minorities unlike you we dont treat them as untouchables . Grow up . Minorities led our country many times whether its defence or politics:P

This is your treatment of minorities according to your own govt data and UN data:

Minorities

About 20 %, or 200 million, are religious minorities. Muslims constitutes 138 million or 13.4 5, Christians 24 million or 2.3 %, Sikhs 19 million or 2 %, Buddhists 8 million or 0.8 % and Jains 4 million or 0.4 %. “Others” numbered 6.6 million or 0.6 %. According to Mr. Tahir Mahmood, an Indian Muslim journalist, “The 2.3 % Christians in the Indian population cater to 20 % of all primary education in India, 10 % of all the literacy and community health care, 25 % of all existing care of destitute and orphans, 30 % of all the handicapped, lepers and AIDS patients etc”.

Discrimination against Minority Muslims

Recently, Justice Rajinder Sachar Committee report admitted that 138 Million Muslims across India are severely under-represented in government employment, including Public Sector Units. Ironically, West Bengal, a communist ruled state reported 0 (zero) percent of Muslims in higher positions in its PSUs! It has found that the share of Muslims in government jobs and in the lower judiciary in any state simply does not come anywhere close to their population share. The only place where Muslims can claim a share in proportion to their population is in prison! (Muslims convicts in India is 19.1%, while the number of under trials is 22.5%, which exceed their population ratio) . A note sent on January 9 by the army to the defence ministry in 2004 says that only 29,093 Muslims among a total of 1.1 million personnel — a ratio of 2.6 %, which compares poorly with the Muslims’ 13.8 % share in the Indian population. Officially, Indian Army don’t allow head count based on religion.

A Muslim child attends school for three years and four months, compared to the national average of four years. Less than two percent of the students at the elite Indian Institutes of Technology comprise of the Muslim community. According to the National Knowledge Commission member Jayathi Ghosh, ‘there is a need to re-orient official strategies for ensuring better access of Muslim children to schooling outside the madrasas which cater to only four per cent of children from the community.’

Discrimination in Media

Hindu upper caste men, who constitute just eight per cent of the total population of India, hold over 70 % of the key posts across newsrooms in the country. The so-called twice-born Hindu castes dominate 85 % key posts despite constituting just 16 % of the total population, while the intermediary castes represent a meager 3%.

The Hindu Other Backward Class groups, who are 34 % of the total population, have a share of just 4% in the Indian newsrooms. Muslims, who constitute about 13 % of the population, control just 4 % top posts while Christians and Sikhs have a slightly better representation. But the worst scenario emerges in the case of Scheduled Castes (SCs) and Scheduled Tribes /Aborgines (STs): Based on CSDS study, 2006. Ref: The Hindu, June 05, 2006

SC tell me do you think we will be drinking tea and coffee in Dehli after we have liberated and freed all the freedom fighters in India?
Yes I think india will surrender pretty fast. It will be a one-sided war. Most of their equipment probably won't even work properly due to improper maintenance.

I think SC is very wise. He speaks truth and wants peace in our neighbourhood. Something which can only be done if Chinese invade India with Pakistani assistance and free the oppressed masses in India
Dont be a retard . we know how peaceful you and he are . nuking maila with megatons , attacking delhi using submarine through yamuna river ... all those are peaceful according to you . :haha:
this proves your true intentions to peaceful people who want to free the oppressed Indians
Let the peaceful people continue their peaceful activities unless you realize how peaceful they are .

Yes I think india will surrender pretty fast. It will be a one-sided war. Most of their equipment probably won't even work properly due to improper maintenance.
But i dont think after wiping China out from map , India would require any ammunition or maintenance after China is destroyed .

, attacking delhi .

I only invited SC for coffee and tea in Dehli

But i dont think after wiping China out from map , India would require any ammunition or maintenance after China is destroyed .

Now that is an Indian wet dream. Go to sleep and when you wake up you will have the solution in your hand

So you agree that you are our puppet . But we dont consider so as your leaders are different and they wont speak the sh*t like you internet warriors do

Twisting words is your only tool, you have my pity!

I only invited SC for coffee and tea in Dehli

Now that is an Indian wet dream. Go to sleep and when you wake up you will have the solution in your hand

Dont worry IA would give you a coffee party at border . If coffee dosage is too high just say that you are pdf member and you have lot of experience in entertaining Indians on pdf . They shall show some mercy on you . Suggest after you woke from your wet dream .

I thinks 2 days are more than enough to defeat Pakistan and China .

I think you are dreaming. The only reason you only have two days ammo is because you know within 2 hours Dehli will fall cos there are so many people wanting freedom in India:

Armed Conflicts in India

Almost every state has separatist movements, many of them armed. A large number of Muslims were killed in the past few years across the country and the numbers are on a steady rise. On top of that India has become a paraya for its neighbours. None of its neighbours appreciate their closeness to India and they all blame it for meddling in their affairs.

63 per cent of India’s new budget will go to the military, police, administration and debt service (2008-09). The military might of centric Hindu elites in Delhi isolated people of Jammu & Kashmir and the northeastern states. It is difficult for any community to feel part of a larger country when the armed forces of the country are deployed to silence them.

According to an Indian official report , 165 of India’s 602 districts — mostly in states like Chhattisgarh, Andhra Pradesh, Jharkhand, Bihar, Orissa, West Bengal, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh — are “badly affected” by tribal and dalit violence, which government termed as “Maoist terror”. India’s military spending was recorded at US $21.7 billion in 2006 and it planned to spend $26.5 billion during 2008/09 financial year. 85 percent of the Army’s budget is spent on the enormous manpower of 1,316,000, which is the fourth largest in the world.

Dont worry IA would give you a coffee party at border . If coffee dosage is too high just say that you are pdf member and you have lot of experience in entertaining Indians on pdf . They shall show some mercy on you . Suggest after you woke from your wet dream .

No My Chinese friends and I want coffee in Delhi. You can join us as well. We are peaceful and we will even your untouchables will be treated fairly

My my, some indians have been really motivated by uncle sam!

I think you are dreaming. The only reason you only have two days ammo is because you know within 2 hours Dehli will fall cos there are so many people wanting freedom in India:

Armed Conflicts in India

Almost every state has separatist movements, many of them armed. A large number of Muslims were killed in the past few years across the country and the numbers are on a steady rise. On top of that India has become a paraya for its neighbours. None of its neighbours appreciate their closeness to India and they all blame it for meddling in their affairs.

63 per cent of India’s new budget will go to the military, police, administration and debt service (2008-09). The military might of centric Hindu elites in Delhi isolated people of Jammu & Kashmir and the northeastern states. It is difficult for any community to feel part of a larger country when the armed forces of the country are deployed to silence them.

According to an Indian official report , 165 of India’s 602 districts — mostly in states like Chhattisgarh, Andhra Pradesh, Jharkhand, Bihar, Orissa, West Bengal, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh — are “badly affected” by tribal and dalit violence, which government termed as “Maoist terror”. India’s military spending was recorded at US $21.7 billion in 2006 and it planned to spend $26.5 billion during 2008/09 financial year. 85 percent of the Army’s budget is spent on the enormous manpower of 1,316,000, which is the fourth largest in the world.
with out much action we liberated bangladesh .Balochis are waiting curiously to liberate them . Stop their repulsion and then think of separating us .

Back
Top Bottom