What's new

India's Two-Front War Plans

LOL is that what your indian brainwashing says? Maoist army is growing so powerful it will be able to take on goi army head-on very soon! Chinese supply of infantry weapons to Maoists is having a serious impact.
^it's amusing to see what the red book says :coffee:

India and China are about the same. but this kind of list is bull crap in any case. The one thing that is obvious is that US and western Europe countries are much more advance than East Asian countries such as Korea, Japan and Taiwan. These countries are more advance than China and India.

Nobody wants to use nukes,i just meant India is huge in size

Huge in size still mean that more people will die in a nuclear war as oppose to less people. Nuclear war is a lose/lose scenario.

Indians Owned By Two Great Friends In Asia. Now Close the Thread.

Your 'best friend':china: had a perfect opportunity to save your mulk way back in '71 when we were weak. Even :usflag: was asking them to open a 2nd front to ensure the safety of :pakistan:. They didn't lift a finger to help. We know your fair-weather friend here will be way more unwilling today to do anything on your behalf, now that we are alot more powerful and they would stand to lose alot more as well.

You never understood one thing about China. They certainly didn't get to where they are today by being stupid. Infact, in order to keep us in check and contain us, they are making you stupid.

after nuclear invasion India will still survive
cant tell about Pakistan though

4 posts in the forum? Welcome child.

This forum will educate you , a thing that many bhartis lack.

Now since you are new , I will break it down for you so you can understand.

After the nuclear war , ALL your major port cities would have been utterly destroyed. You will have NO way of international trade. The central India will be burning with deaths. Since you are a huge population , there will be an horrific shortage of food , water , medicine , hospitals , security , infrastructure , toilets etc etc for your masses. Imagine MILLIONS of people will get "phoray" or "Chaalaay" on all their bodies and they will have NO medicine. They'll die a slow , painful, scary death.Most Indians will look something like this

SmallpoxBaby.jpg

smallpox1.jpg

Actually 10 times worse than this. Your education system will be non-existent. Just imagine India...MILLIONS of people in dark , with chaalay , phoray , burned skin , without food , without security...people will start killing and luting eachother...Disease will spread like wild fire ..they will be NO MERCY of nature...Indian civilization will be finished from the page of history. Your gene pool would have become sooooooooo contaminated and it will eventually die.

So though "luckily" Pakistan will just get a "shock" death...Indians will get 10X WORSE fate than Pakistanis... The picture I painted above is actually very , very humane. Nuclear war will leave nothing behind.

Come out of your delusions. Peace is the only way forward.....OR.... you can try invading Pakistan... your bet.

I heard some japanese babys can be found born with 3 arms and other weird things because of their parents who were exposed to some form of radiation in hirsoshima and nagaskai.
Nuclear weapons are definitely evil things on earth.

4 posts in the forum? Welcome child.

This forum will educate you , a thing that many bhartis lack.

Now since you are new , I will break it down for you so you can understand.

After the nuclear war , ALL your major port cities would have been utterly destroyed. You will have NO way of international trade. The central India will be burning with deaths. Since you are a huge population , there will be an horrific shortage of food , water , medicine , hospitals , security , infrastructure , toilets etc etc for your masses. Imagine MILLIONS of people will get "phoray" or "Chaalaay" on all their bodies and they will have NO medicine. They'll die a slow , painful, scary death.Most Indians will look something like this

SmallpoxBaby.jpg

smallpox1.jpg

Actually 10 times worse than this. Your education system will be non-existent. Just imagine India...MILLIONS of people in dark , with chaalay , phoray , burned skin , without food , without security...people will start killing and luting eachother...Disease will spread like wild fire ..they will be NO MERCY of nature...Indian civilization will be finished from the page of history. Your gene pool would have become sooooooooo contaminated and it will eventually die.

So though "luckily" Pakistan will just get a "shock" death...Indians will get 10X WORSE fate than Pakistanis... The picture I painted above is actually very , very humane. Nuclear war will leave nothing behind.

Come out of your delusions. Peace is the only way forward.....OR.... you can try invading Pakistan... your bet.
Thanks for the welcome
i know what u are trying to say
i was replying to a comment who believes there will be no India after a nuclear war
obviously India will be still there but nothing would be left as u mentioned
regarding Pakistan u know better than me
and about peace,India never wants a war becoz of the economy
and u know who wants the war
dont deny to this fact

India and China are about the same. but this kind of list is bull crap in any case. The one thing that is obvious is that US and western Europe countries are much more advance than East Asian countries such as Korea, Japan and Taiwan. These countries are more advance than China and India.

Huge in size still mean that more people will die in a nuclear war as oppose to less people. Nuclear war is a lose/lose scenario.

there is a quantitative way to measure "advanceness". That'd be number of patents and number of publications. A qualitative way is "if this country was sanctioned tomorrow, excluding oil/gas/food, would it survive?"

China is one of 4 countries in the world that can produce the complete supply chain of semiconductor process equipment. Those 4 would be USA, Japan, Netherlands, China. China is top 2 in supercomputing capability. China is one of 3 countries able to make TB level mass memory products (USA, Japan, China). China is the 3rd country to design, manufacture and test a 5th generation fighter.

If Taiwan or Korea were sanctioned tomorrow, they would not survive. That's because they require inputs from the outside. Even in semiconductors, if Sumitomo Metals or Nippon Mining stops shipping monocrystalline silicon to them, there's nothing they can do about it. They cannot produce the complete supply chain of semiconductor process machinery.

There are only 4 countries in the world that can survive if they get sanctioned in technology: US, China, Japan, and Russia, and Russia only because they still know vacuum tube technology.

Land belongs to Kashmiris, Kashmiris aren't going to leave their homeland because occupiers want them to.

There are more than that. Germany, Britain, France, Canada, and probably a few more.

I think they can't produce the complete semiconductor supply chain, they're either missing wafer production or photolithography machinery. I don't think Britain is food independent.

Dear Brothers do you know that India is a nuclear power like Pakistan and China, winning two front war is no where in our imagination but we could drag chna 50 years back wards, and pksthn a 100 years. In pakisthans case a chance for recovery is not possible and in case of china, 50 year old china will be like a toy for Uncle Sam. Two front war or one front war or any type of direct war is possible 1) if it starts accidently 2) If America and China are brothers, we pray the first one does not happen. you too brothers, pray it does not happen, the smiles you see everyday will fade, the faces you see every day will be shattered. Do you all want that?

To India, dont think of a war even in your imagination. Your country is a like a lifeline for Asias peace and stability. You should grow and take smaller nations along with you unlike try to kill them or occupy them. you know what i mean.

To India, dont think of a war even in your imagination. Your country is a like a lifeline for Asias peace and stability. You should grow and take smaller nations along with you unlike try to kill them or occupy them. you know what i mean.

India's rise has been a peaceful mate. We have not gone out of our way to harass our neighbors for no reason. I do agree with you. Peace is always in our interest and we crave economic growth for our nation more than anything else. Even though we can whoop any miscreant as we have done in the past, war will only take us a step backward and not forward.

india continues to be a status-quo power. we are not going about issuing warnings and coveting other territories.

An utterly disgusting post by a despicable member AUZ,i'm surprised mods have allowed that belly churning disgusting picture of the hapless child to be kept up.
Everyone knows nucleur war is MAD.And india has no first use policy so we won't instigate anything.****** excuse to post such a disgusting picture.I almost vomited.

Back
Top Bottom