What's new

India's Tejas and China's Xiaolong fighters compared

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have many inside source, i confirmed the indigenous SSN and SSK development way back in 2011-12. Don't doubt me puny human. :angry:
Everybody knows, kabhe na kabhe India SSN to lega he. Kuch naya batao. :mad:

1866848.jpg

FIVE TEJAS IN FLYPAST WINDJAMMER

One of the difference between the two aircraft is that on their respective Republic Day Parades, on flies and the other is dragged,
10399435_735227226595092_4929667868310480382_n.jpg

IMG_0222.JPG

So, you think flypast is a big deal. ohhfo, Pakistani people and there concepts to undermine India. :rofl:

Range figures of KLJ-7 is completly wrong. The radar has been upgraded. Range is more what is being stated in article

For now. We are getting our own engine WS-13. YOU gave up on your own engine.
Hight of submissiveness, you guys are calling a China product as your own! when did Pakistan merged with Chinese mainland?

For now. We are getting our own engine WS-13. YOU gave up on your own engine.

When WS-13 is your own then why your hiding behind wrong flage ?? Or canada start to produce that engine??

So as per article basically FC1/JF17 developed by China for export to poor nation while India develop Tejas to replace its large fleet of Mig21 fighters with modern but yet light weight fighter.

So as per article basically FC1/JF17 developed by China for export to poor nation while India develop Tejas to replace its large fleet of Mig21 fighters with modern but yet light weight fighter.
If I tell you truth, the Pakistan doing job of assembling CKD which is supplied by china.

So this is the divine word of God for you, and u expect whole world to follow u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom