What's new

INDIA’S SUPERCOMPUTER NOW RANKED AMONG WORLD’S MOST POWERFUL; WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR INDIA?

Then you have solid Indian Links to Terrorism on Pakistani Soil. Tell me who is terriost nation after all these soild proof? Kalbshuan was came in pakistan for breaking news of your supercomputer and shakti processor.

That press conference had everything except proof. And keep yourselves deluded. R&AW is a civilian agency like CIA hence no military personnel serve in R&AW hence your joke of Navy officer Kulbhushan, Colonel Rajesh, Major Gaurav Arya and some Brigadier doing terrorism in Pakistan... All of them from military? I mean not even a single civilian in these names. Plus you should share coordinates of the terror camps instead of just 22 Hindustan me hai 60 Afghanistan me hai, yaha yaha itni hai aur waha utne hai is no proof. Plus our dossiers were full of proofs including satellite imagery by ISRO and ELINT evidences and you have more than 100 UN Designated terrorists in Pakistan. Still India is the villain for you.

The thing is we Chinese cannot take anything other than 1st place. We always aim for No. 1 but sometimes we get to 2 or 3 and we still cannot tolerate it.
You are not Chinese, no one here is. Your posts are dead giveaway. Chinese are sensible people and not cheap India obsessed trolls like you are.

The international community can no longer pretend this isn’t the current reality, as it did in June when the United States and key European powers cited a lack of evidence for its decision to block a move by Pakistan to impose UN sanctions on four Indian nationals for using their work as engineers as cover to provide training and material support to terrorist groups.
These new revelations now demand a robust response from the UN Sanctions Committee, on in which all measures are considered, including an asset freeze, travel ban and arms embargo.
International recognition of the Indian government’s sponsorship of terrorism is a critical step in ending the biased and discriminatory marginalisation of Pakistan and resolving the conflict over Kashmir. The pretence of Pakistani state-sponsored terrorism can no longer be the impasse for global inaction.
That press conference had everything except proof. And keep yourselves deluded. R&AW is a civilian agency like CIA hence no military personnel serve in R&AW hence your joke of Navy officer Kulbhushan, Colonel Rajesh, Major Gaurav Arya and some Brigadier doing terrorism in Pakistan... All of them from military? I mean not even a single civilian in these names. Plus you should share coordinates of the terror camps instead of just 22 Hindustan me hai 60 Afghanistan me hai, yaha yaha itni hai aur waha utne hai is no proof. Plus our dossiers were full of proofs including satellite imagery by ISRO and ELINT evidences and you have more than 100 UN Designated terrorists in Pakistan. Still India is the villain for you.

The international community can no longer pretend this isn’t the current reality, as it did in June when the United States and key European powers cited a lack of evidence for its decision to block a move by Pakistan to impose UN sanctions on four Indian nationals for using their work as engineers as cover to provide training and material support to terrorist groups.
These new revelations now demand a robust response from the UN Sanctions Committee, on in which all measures are considered, including an asset freeze, travel ban and arms embargo.
International recognition of the Indian government’s sponsorship of terrorism is a critical step in ending the biased and discriminatory marginalisation of Pakistan and resolving the conflict over Kashmir. The pretence of Pakistani state-sponsored terrorism can no longer be the impasse for global inaction.
Terrorists do open rallies in Pakistan and the world knows it, Paxtan accusing others of terrorism is very funny.

The pretence of Pakistani state-sponsored terrorism can no longer be the impasse for global inaction. Your days are numbered , mr supwa
Terrorists do open rallies in Pakistan and the world knows it, Paxtan accusing others of terrorism is very funny.

The pretence of Pakistani state-sponsored terrorism can no longer be the impasse for global inaction. Your days are numbered , mr supwa
The world knows who is right who is wrong, Today a blast happened in Rawalpindi and your ISPR had predicted it before that such attacks will happen and it happened, either your world’s numba wan agency ISI is sleeping or ISPR admits that it was a false flag ops as your Colonel Rajesh is a meme now in India and ISPR gets trolled with this name.

We are not like indian hyper and aggressive nation. Things will be surfaced when we have solid proof . Dont blend us like your indian media mouth piece drumming beats about the bushes.
The world knows who is right who is wrong, Today a blast happened in Rawalpindi and your ISPR had predicted it before that such attacks will happen and it happened, either your world’s numba wan agency ISI is sleeping or ISPR admits that it was a false flag ops as your Colonel Rajesh is a meme now in India and ISPR gets trolled with this name.

We are not like indian hyper and aggressive nation. Things will be surfaced when we have solid proof . Dont blend us like your indian media mouth piece drumming beats about the bushes.
So you don’t have solid proof, and your proof is Colonel Rajesh😂.

Again , please calm , we are not hyper like you . Things will be surafce with soild proof. Last proof we presented , ask yourself how we get those . Must be someone in RAW give to us , right ?
So you don’t have solid proof, and your proof is Colonel Rajesh[emoji23].

You are not Chinese, no one here is. Your posts are dead giveaway. Chinese are sensible people and not cheap India obsessed trolls like you are.
My dear Capt. Garbage. You can consider me whatever you want. :D
scare me. .
than find is NO. 67 o_O
You're so mean to them. NOT 67 IT'S 63.
Please give them some credit. :lol:

Ok sorry sir, the 'extra' 2ab in 'a+b*()^2()^2' comes from bharat and canada joining hands and making extra ancient vedic energy, thus defying the laws of physics.
it looks you learnt algebra from khadim Hussain rijvi .

it looks you learnt algebra from khadim Hussain rijvi .
I am quoting your mathematics professor modiji. The 'extra' 2ab in the 'rejult' is undeniably a result of bharat and canada joining together thus forming extra energy, at least according to him.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom