What's new

INDIA’S SUPERCOMPUTER NOW RANKED AMONG WORLD’S MOST POWERFUL; WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR INDIA?

Chill dude, when we were growing and on the path to our current status, we were ridiculed by Indians too. Just swallow it and grow, if you are good, you are good. But don't boast before you are good, that's my advice.
Can you show us where we ridiculed China during their growth and behaved like those cheap trolls here?

Chill dude, when we were growing and on the path to our current status, we were ridiculed by Indians too. Just swallow it and grow, if you are good, you are good. But don't boast before you are good, that's my advice.
We never ridiculed Chinese people, it only started during the current standoff else we always admire your works and many times our News Media have appreciated your progress, its nothing bad to learn from your neighbours but still we have a decent IT Industry a decent Space Program and a decent Economy. We will grow a lot in near future.

He means if you don’t count chinese, us Japan , European, South Korean and North Korean super computers, India is top 10 in super computing :p:
Don't worry first we were not even in top 200 now we are no 63 and gradually your wish to see is amongst top 10 alongside the US Japan Korea etc will also fulfil. In the meantime you can let go of your obsession with us and worry about your own country pakistan.

We are trying buddy, you should not make fun of someone who is trying, remember there was a time when China must’ve been on the same place, no doubt China today is a superpower but we are also trying our best.

you made fun of us when we were still stronger than you yet not as strong as now.

what happened to that bravado?

Indeed, it has gotten even worse with multiple fake Indian channels on youtube spewing bullshit like WION. You say we have no right to make fun of you. I ask you, do we have the right to NOT make fun of you in retaliation? Without us ridiculing and humiliating you, is there justice in this world?

I really love you, man. :D

:enjoy:
I told you I find Jawan Karnage to be so amusing and cute that I did not have the heart to
throw him into ignore bin with used toilet papers and used condoms and cockroachs inside there.
He is so good for laughs to brighten up the day. :D

If it were a Chinese HPC and Chinese media made such a headline, Chinese netizen would have trolled the media house to death. It doesn't take much for Indians to feel proud.

If it were a Chinese HPC and Chinese media made such a headline, Chinese netizen would have trolled the media house to death. It doesn't take much for Indians to feel proud.
The thing is we Chinese cannot take anything other than 1st place. We always aim for No. 1 but sometimes we get to 2 or 3 and we still cannot tolerate it.

We never ridiculed Chinese people, it only started during the current standoff else we always admire your works and many times our News Media have appreciated your progress, its nothing bad to learn from your neighbours but still we have a decent IT Industry a decent Space Program and a decent Economy. We will grow a lot in near future.
Bro, I grew up in the late 90s when there was something known as Bharat Rakshak
Can you show us where we ridiculed China during their growth and behaved like those cheap trolls here?
Come on....you might not but the BR folks would disagree.

I can smell a burning ***. Tejas doesn’t mean everything is a delay and we made it on our own, you don’t even have your supercomputer let alone in top 100, we have 2 Supercomputers in top 100 whereas you don’t even have one to be placed in any list.
We do have our own ScREC, and it doesn't matter we are at the top or not, but it does fulfill our purposes. We are the ones who build the first virus of computer, successfully implant neuro/bionic chip with the brain, and have quality software development, unlike India, where you understand very well how your programmer numbers vs quality are playing in the international market. I think you guys need Burnol because we have seen your tank boy brilliant cloud theory now have jet stream theory.

Last edited:
we do have our own ScREC, and it doesn't matter we are at the top or not, but it does fulfill our purposes. We are the ones who build the first virus of computer and successfully implant neuro/bionic chip with the brain. I think you guys need Burnol because we have seen your tank boy brilliant cloud theory now have jet stream theory.
By that logic our Indian diaspora has tonnes of achievements and you know them very well.
Bro, I grew up in the late 90s when there was something known as Bharat Rakshak
Its just a forum and back then it was nothing. General perspective of China was clean infact our media used to appreciate the Indo-China partnership whenever our leaders met. Its gone sour in a few months during standoff.

By that logic our Indian diaspora has tonnes of achievements and you know them very well.

Its just a forum and back then it was nothing. General perspective of China was clean infact our media used to appreciate the Indo-China partnership whenever our leaders met. Its gone sour in a few months during standoff.
is your Diaspora more Indians or Slaves to western companies and day n night working only for western interest ? Are they willing to eliminate poverty and toilet shortage? Let me enjoy my fantastic tea.
During the Mughals era, we were always powerful nations and contributed Indian own inventions in the global economic contribution of 20%. We combine as a nation can become a powerful Economic zone, but can Modi let it do for people's best interest and elminate the poverty from this region that we don't need to work in western countries.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom