What's new

India's stand on Kashmir shows 'lack of sincerity': PM Sharif

The language of force is the only solution.

Why dont you tell this to your Saudi brothers : " next time you send Petro-Dollars to Taliban , ask TTP to spare Pakistani civilians and go for "Indian Dajjali Army" ??

jokes apart Kashmir is an integral part of India ifact kashmir got its name from hindu pandits which were dragged outside but Muslims(muslims of pakistan be happy we are not dragging you anywhere)
Mr sharif first talk about 26/11 terrorists, hafeez saeed, daud ibrahim,Taliban,Lashkar -e- taiaba and many other terrorist group who are seeking refugee in ur nation handover those terrorist to us and then talk abt kashmir

Answer lies pretty much in your own signatures :

“Truth can not be suppressed and always is the ultimate victor."
-the Yajur Veda

and the truth is "Kashmir belongs to Kashmiris" , Indian Army is oppressor and 95 % of Kashmiris dont want to be with India !!
So as per Yajur Veda , You will not be able to suppress the "truth" indefinitely , and Kashmiris would be the ultimate victors :-)

As I said earlier.

Let it be.

If India was that hot and heavy on UN resolution, it could always go back there, just like PM Nehru ran to UN.

So my dear.

It is not that straight forward.

Thank you
What could poor Indians do, the pre-reqs were never fulfilled... hence no scope for India to initiate the plebiscite, If anything Nehru, knew pakistani intentions since day one...

With due respect. You need to be practical in first place. You need to start looking at things you solve and attempt that first. The low hangging fruits. Then look at the list and identify internal items that you can deal on your own and their is no third party involved. 1) Economy 2) Energy 3) Terrorism etc.
I hope you are working on it.

Now coming to Kashmir, what Pakistan really wants is not what is good for Kashmir but use it as a bargain chip to get some more land. If they really was interested in Kashmir people true interest they would have never supported militancy which impacts common people their much more than anyone else.
As far as India is concered we only care to fix the terrorism, we would like to see peace in Kashmir. We have zero interest in changing border or plebiscite.

Now you know this so think what you can do to get what you want. If I were you I will spend my energy on higher priority items as listed above, I might not be able to solve them fully but definitely partially.

No one takes Sharif seriously in Pakistan, leave about India.He is just saying this for domwnstic consumption.

India need to end the occupation of Kashmir. So many have been killed in the hands of 2nd hand Indian imperialism. The world need to demand that India leave Kashmir to the will of Kashmiris. And stop this 2nd hand imperialism.
Chinese guy shudnt speak of imperialism and all that BS. You have no right to speak of Kashmir sitting in either taiwan or USA. get lost. :)

Why do they presume Kashmir is as important in our life as it is for Pakistani's.

There is no 'issue' to be solved. We are just not giving it away. Why is it hard for Pakistani's to accept. There is no talking on the issue other than them accepting this.

Answer lies pretty much in your own signatures :

“Truth can not be suppressed and always is the ultimate victor."
-the Yajur Veda

and the truth is "Kashmir belongs to Kashmiris" , Indian Army is oppressor and 95 % of Kashmiris dont want to be with India !!
So as per Yajur Veda , You will not be able to suppress the "truth" indefinitely , and Kashmiris would be the ultimate victors :-)
And as per Yajur Veda, one shud have comlete knowledge of truth. half baked realities dont account for truth. only 20% of total J&K have people in the valley which are pro independence. There is Leh and Jammu too. Hell, even muslims of Jammu are pro India. Do see the latest rally of Modi and the muslim count in that. So mind your words when you talk bout truth. But I dont expect Pakistanis to scrutinize truth before talking bout it. Jo kaum 60 yrs tak apne Army se hypnotize hui rakhi thi usse kya ummeed karen. Pakistan for past 60 yrs has always been blined against truth. So go back to school kid and come back when your learn actual ground realities.

Chinese guy shudnt speak of imperialism and all that BS. You have no right to speak of Kashmir sitting in either taiwan or USA. get lost. :)

Is this your response to your country's imperialism? Stop occupying others when they don't want you. Kashmir solution begins when India withdraw.

The language of force is the only solution.
You do realize that India is one of the major forces in the world ?

Even US can't dictate their terms to us.

Is this your response to your country's imperialism? Stop occupying others when they don't want you. Kashmir solution begins when India withdraw.
Dude, solution will start when Pakistanis withdraw. Read the UN resolution. :D

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom