What's new

India's Second A-50E Phalcon Exclusive Pictures

why indians simply can't understand this and see this as offense?

China largely down sized its armed forces in 1980s, cut the defense spending in the 1980s and early 1990s, because at the time we only had very shitty economy, it is infeasible to have any decent armed forced - simply impossible. resources were spent on economic development, not buying hundreds of russian made fighters!

india already made a big mistake by choosing the "service and IT outsouring" which can NOT employ hundreds of millions people - this entire world doesn't need so many positions like .net/php/sql programmer or call center monkeys.

again indians refuse to accept their failure and keep doing this arm race.

dude, you are being used by the west! they tell you you are a giant - when you GDP is about 28% of ours. they call you IT giant when your software industry's revenue is about 50% of ours and you even don't have the capacity to build a core router that can be used in your backbone network - while our telecommunication and electronic industries are always doing better than our software industry.

:disagree: you will never get stronger by having these Phalcons, you can buy 4 of them, maybe increase to 8, or even 12 in the future, so what?
can you afford to have a city like this?

here is the solution for you:

following our path in the 1980s, size down your armed forces, cut the spending on weapons, build more roads (we are building 5000-10000KM highway each year!), build more schools and hospitals. stop being the Neo-Nazi in Asia

Here is a link ...Go read this ....and burn even more.....

http://www.defence.pk/forums/genera...3-india-developing-but-still-long-way-go.html

Just because it hurts your ego, you doth protest too much! :)

Well its you Chinese folks...shouting your pants off......on top of your voice .....India is Bad...India Poor....India Poverty....India Crap....Indian Liars.......

Go home Brainwashed Pandas...
38b4134a57ae03ff3744e4cf0a6237eb._.jpg

china is on its self destructive path , once they have civil right and divide in man ysmall cuntries , i think india will be closest to tibbet and some other friendly countries.

we could buy these chinese junk for dimes , lets wait a few years , china will fall. these chinese rust box will coem handy during their civil war!

----------- those who say china and india are not enemy - dont be fooled - china is india's biggest enemy we must - go ahead and fuel as much we can in china and always be ready to war with china.

but we need stronger intelligence which can help us - divide china and keep them busy with their own problem. sooner indian leader realise this , sooner we can develope .

--------------------------------

btw chinese are biggest troll here - look what have they made of this thread !!!!

another reason i dont like these chinese kind. goevement made machine people.

Well its you Chinese folks...shouting your pants off......on top of your voice .....India is Bad...India Poor....India Poverty....India Crap....Indian Liars.......

Go home Brainwashed Pandas...
38b4134a57ae03ff3744e4cf0a6237eb._.jpg

Hey don't pick on me, I always speak the truth.

Besides, I mentioned India is poor, but I don't think India is bad. You guys are okay, just wish you didn't see us as enemies. Nearly everyone on the planet sees us as friends (except for a few bad people).

Hope we can be friends, solve land dispute, and work together. :angel:

china is on its self destructive path , once they have civil right and divide in man ysmall cuntries , i think india will be closest to tibbet and some other friendly countries.

we could buy these chinese junk for dimes , lets wait a few years , china will fall. these chinese rust box will coem handy during their civil war!

----------- those who say china and india are not enemy - dont be fooled - china is india's biggest enemy we must - go ahead and fuel as much we can in china and always be ready to war with china.

but we need stronger intelligence which can help us - divide china and keep them busy with their own problem. sooner indian leader realise this , sooner we can develope .

And you are being reported for cursing your big brother;

Now apologise, or otherwise expecting some spanking !

HaHaHa :smitten::pakistan::china:

Hey don't pick on me, I always speak the truth.

Besides, I mentioned India is poor, but I don't think India is bad. You guys are okay, just wish you didn't see us as enemies. Nearly everyone on the planet sees us as friends (except for a few bad people).

Hope we can be friends, solve land dispute, and work together. :angel:

Well if Chinese Authorities want you to believe that Indians see China as enemy.....we can't help you....
Its Chinese media that is Government controlled...not India media.....remember India media reports on Chinese incursions....India Government went ahead and refuted India media claims....

however, a bold however, we later found out the Israeli technology on that radar is a joke and thus broked the deal and walked away.
More like the Chinese engineering team thought the order to copy the Israeli system was a joke. And could not help it but laughed themselves into executions.

you may also want to check the report how our single shot C-602 easily injured an Israeli navy ship in its war with lebs.
Luck?

you may also want to check the report how our single shot C-602 easily injured an Israeli navy ship in its war with lebs.

I am rather interested to know how come the chinese missile failed to sink a 1,075 ton corvette even after it hit the boat????

INS Hanit is still in Israeli service. The incident killed only 4 men.

GB

And you are being reported for cursing your big brother;

Now apologise, or otherwise expecting some spanking !

HaHaHa :smitten::pakistan::china:

looool - btw - you are waswte of bandwidth.

there is nothing wrong with what isaid - look what all you trolls are doing here ????

you have ruined this thread - talking of chinese rust box in a thread about indian a-50e phalcon !!!!!

i wont apologize and you cant spank me either, you have no clue who you talkign to . you will chew your hand if you knew who you wish to spank.

dont give me these virtual warning behind your computer screen,

i dont have no big brother in china !!!! and you have no knowledge of grammar or language- if you tell me i was cursing!!!!

target 2011? :smokin:

let me tell you one simple stats which is known to all Chinese military fans - to make a reliable radar to be operated on sea, it takes the US 2 years to work around the sea noise issue after its first sea trial, for USSR/Russia, it was 5-6 years hard working since its first sea trial.

so can I just ask when is your first sea trial? or maybe your fancy radar simply won't work on sea?

to give you even more clues, our radar (the KJ-2000 one) is completed in 1998, fitted onto the IL-76 in 2003, first flight in 2005, entered service in 2007.
Utter BS and delusional. Sea clutter is extremely dynamic and modeling Douglas Sea states taxes the best that both the US and USSR has at our disposal, and the US has superior computer technology than the Soviets/Russians...

Douglas Sea Scale - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are two main types of surface waves:

How Waves Are Generated
To produce waves, the air moving over the surface of the water has to somehow transmit its energy to the water. Just how this happens is a very complicated process, still not well understood. The most accepted theory is the one proposed in the 1950s by J.W. Miles and O.M. Phillips" the Miles-Phillips theory. The theory describes how waves are generated from a flat sea using two mechanisms; the first of which produces tiny ripples called capillary waves, and the second of which produces bigger waves called gravity waves (those we ride).
Capillary waves are minor surface disturbances and whose restoring force is surface tension. They are usually in cm heights and the easiest to model.

Gravity waves are surface disturbances that destroy surface tension and the restoring force is -- gravity. High winds from storms create gravity waves. A ship's prow moving at flank speed create gravity waves. Gravity waves have two sub-states: sea and swell. Sea waves are wind generated. Swell waves exists when they are no longer under the effects of the wind that originally created them. Or they can be created by non-wind forces such as underwater events or from man-made artifices such as ships.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swell_(ocean)

Each Douglas Sea state is 'simplified' in the sense that each state is allowed a few degrees of stochastic freedom and supercomputers are employed to model each state. Whenever a radar platform is able to detect varying sea states within its scan region, such as weather radars that can distinguish calm and rising sea from a hurricane, for example, or an airborne military surveillance radar for another example, each sea state's stochastic allowance can 'contaminate' the other two companion sea states, making modeling even more complex.

I could argue that the short time that the Chinese spent on certifying their AWACS junk is because they gave up on the complexity of modeling the sea states in order to test this radar.

Yes Yes.....This 2nd Class source.. will become a preferred neutral source as soon as it publishes a news item that highlights India's issues...:flame:

when it comes military related topics, jane's is more respectful.

also given the fact this is a widely discussed topic on Chinese military forums such as CD, there is no doubt that the crashed one is the Y-8 based CJ-200.

if you want more troll, then how about just check the crash data of the IL-76?

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom