What's new

India's Second A-50E Phalcon Exclusive Pictures

please read your suggest report, especially the section regarding the revenue.

Sales revenue of India’s widely known software industry is not greater than that of the less
internationally prominent Chinese software industry.

please also be aware, the reported data is about the revenue in 2004, you may want to read more recent data, say 2007, 2008. loser is always loser.

I am rather interested to know how come the chinese missile failed to sink a 1,075 ton corvette even after it hit the boat????

INS Hanit is still in Israeli service. The incident killed only 4 men.

GB
And the impact was at the waterline at that. This is a corvette, not a capital ship, like an AEGIS-class ship or aircraft carrier. A waterline impact usually leave the ship the typical 'dead-in-the-water' condition, vulnerable to repeat attack if the first attack did not critically injured the ship. The crew even managed to get home on their own power. It indicate at least a couple of important items for us observers to mull over: missile warhead yield and ship construct.

That said...These attacks are not designed to literally sink a ship, although a sinking would be a bonus, but rather intended to inflict enough severe damage to tactically remove the ship from the battle. If a rescue effort is started, and usually do, then there are now two ships tied up, depleting that force further of combatants.

If we are to take seriously the Israeli side of the story, then IF the ship's defenses had been activated, the odds of having an alternate version of events would be better than 50/50. In less than three seconds, a ship can deploy several chaff blooms that would electronically be thousands of square km in area, totally blanketing the missile's radar view. Same for IR flares. Successful seduction/distraction tactics was what happened to an allied fleet in Desert Storm when Iraqi land forces launched several Chinese-derived anti-ship missiles at the fleet.

:woot: Ah, the FAKE Chinese-Canadian is back! :rofl:

Now that sh-hometown-boy is :tdown: and out (after essentially taking this thread with him), I am also heeding the advice of your "chief admirer" of the brat pack ...

But - have you lost your senses? You - of all people - think you could afford to :flame: me???

Look sister, you don't just like it here - you have a job to do ... And I'm just here for a little "fun" and "communication" (respectfully I hope - most of the times).

We know you are not some lonely, life-challenged visa-student-stuck-in-foreign-lands type. I may not entirely appreciate or concur with the full range of your motives, but I give you a pass for certain reasons ...

I have left hints in my posts to some of these reasons. Don't make me regret them.

Are you from Pakistan?

Or are your sisterhood for one reason or another trying to obscure some agenda that may or may not have something to do with who you really are?

Don't over-do it.

This message is to my Indian friends...

With all the vulgar remarks being made by the kinds of "SinoIndusFriendship"or "shchinese", I agree its easy to loose one's cool. But let us not go overboard and start making any generic remarks against the Chinese. Coz for all we know, we really dont know the identity of the people behind those flags.

Never mind. He is banned now. enjoying his vacation .He comes back once in 6 months after unbanning and starts throwing crap all over the threads. If there are others posting nonsense deserving to be banned, just report to the mods.

@shchinese..No...You do not know what you are talking about.

Which I doubt that you know what that 'mechanism' is.
Hello Sir, I think you are not aware of this guy shchinese:-)smokin:). Please ignore him. He always derails the post with irrelevant/illogical one liner. Please ignore him. Thanks for enlightening us on Douglas Scale.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom