What's new

India's Role in Quetta Bombing: A Conspiracy Theory?

Osama and his hide outs are a US claim, they have not even shown his dead body, so all we have is a US claim that they found Osama and killed him, but then US also claimed that Iraq has WMD which later turned out to be a lie and they have admitted it, so their claim has no credibility.

omg !! if osama is alive as per your statement then why no operation was /is being carried out by USAF? why US is being silent about osama ?
i am really sorry to quote you for the last time.. you are such a dumb fool to reply

omg !! if osama is alive as per your statement then why no operation was /is being carried out by USAF? why US is being silent about osama ?
i am really sorry to quote you for the last time.. you are such a dumb fool to reply

I am not saying that Osama is alive.
I am saying that Osama's discovery in Pakistan is just a claim with no evidence.
Osama surely have died, either by fighting with US or a natural death.

What about the discovery of his wives and kids :D in Pakistan
I am not saying that Osama is alive.
I am saying that Osama's discovery in Pakistan is just a claim with no evidence.
Osama surely have died, either by fighting with US or a natural death.

Yeah whatever the Isis thing is actually spun around for the American voters for US elections for you Bhartis your politics revolves around Pakistan why screaming Isis Isis?
so isis is not a muslim group ? isis is sponsored by US?

YOU are HINDU how do you decide that you are Muslim and you are not Muslim?.
YOU have leave your religion 100 year ago, you have finished the rasam of satti,
You have finished the teen girls sacrificing over the Bhagwans . why are you clime of Hindu?
haha.. you dont have to do any of those things to be a hindu. they are not even written in any scriptures. in fact Hinduism can keep evolving and growing and need not be stunted.
by the way sati was practised in one or two communities of north india. I am from south and my ancestors may never have heard of sati. It was a cultural thing.
sacrificing teen girls to bhagwans?? where is it written?
Spoils of war and sex slaves etc are not written in hindu scriptures.

You have a dead body of a human, which cannot prove his identity.
No Gilani first admitted it, but he had nothing to back it, after the investigation, Pakistan denied.

Osama and his hide outs are a US claim, they have not even shown his dead body, so all we have is a US claim that they found Osama and killed him, but then US also claimed that Iraq has WMD which later turned out to be a lie and they have admitted it, so their claim has no credibility.

In those threads, it is proved that he wasn't a Pakistani or ISI agent.

You are contradicting yourself.

He is a typical troll, he is doing to faze you up, just be calm he is not worth it. These trolls are banned very quickly.

Report and move on.

He is a typical troll, he is doing to faze you up, just be calm he is not worth it. These trolls are banned very quickly.

Report and move on.
how am I contradicting. I say you ahmadi and isis are muslims.

how am I contradicting. I say you ahmadi and isis are muslims.

You said you dont give a damn to who is a Muslim and who is not and just after that you said you believe that ISIS says that we are not muslims and you would go with that.

That is the definition of contradiction.

You said you dont give a damn to who is a Muslim and who is not and just after that you said you believe that ISIS says that we are not muslims and you would go with that.

That is the definition of contradiction.
read again.. I said .. I care a damn on who "calls" himself a muslim. to me you , ahmadi and isis all represent islam because you say so.

Both civilian and military leadership are wasting the time of the state by merely going for the foot soldiers. They are paid mercenaries at best and will be replaced by others.

This problem cannot be solved until and unless we go back to our policies of 80s. Well actually, more intense then 80s because during that time, we wanted to contain India while dealing with the Soviet invasion of Afghansitan. But this time, it is a matter of 60k Pakistanis lives lost in this wave of terrorism since 9/11. Unfortunate reality of the neighbour we live in, we cannot talk peice or aman ke asha non sense. We cannot have peace until and unless India is neck deep in it own mess. They shouldnt have any time or energy to think about Pakistan. Let America talk bullsh|t about Pakistan all they want to support their sugarbaby India. We should care less. Pakistan security and economic prosperity is supreme and this cannot be achived when we have a strong and carefree India breathing on our neck, terrorising our citizens and hurting our economic interests.

Both civilian and military leadership are wasting the time of the state by merely going for the foot soldiers. They are paid mercenaries at best and will be replaced by others.

This problem cannot be solved until and unless we go back to our policies of 80s. Well actually, more intense then 80s because during that time, we wanted to contain India while dealing with the Soviet invasion of Afghansitan. But this time, it is a matter of 60k Pakistanis lives lost in this wave of terrorism since 9/11. Unfortunate reality of the neighbour we live in, we cannot talk peice or aman ke asha non sense. We cannot have peace until and unless India is neck deep in it own mess. They shouldnt have any time or energy to think about Pakistan. Let America talk bullsh|t about Pakistan all they want to support their sugarbaby India. We should care less. Pakistan security and economic prosperity is supreme and this cannot be achived when we have a strong and carefree India breathing on our neck, terrorising our citizens and hurting our economic interests.
Pakistan is the only country in this area which is known to abet and harbour terror. Pakistan was impacted because of its own actions not because on india. In a way Pakistan deserves this and more.

Pakistan is the only country in this area which is known to abet and harbour terror. Pakistan was impacted because of its own actions not because on india. In a way Pakistan deserves this and more.

Yes I am the queen of England. Anything else?

the 80s saw similar terror in India(punjab) and 90s saw that in kashmir.. pakistan saw almost no terror... does it mean we believed aman ki asha then and not now?..its all priorities and capabilities.

the 80s saw similar terror in India(punjab) and 90s saw that in kashmir.. pakistan saw almost no terror... does it mean we believed aman ki asha then and not now?..its all priorities and capabilities.

Its nothing to do with your prioities and capabilities but the policies of Pakistan for this region. There are reasons why India invested so much into Nawaz Shareef as your establishment know that if someone like Zia came along, that will be the end of Shinning India non sense.

Lets be honest with each other, we are mortal enemies. There cannot be a strong India benefical to Pakistan and vice versa. Pakistan has to look after it own interests and more importantly safety of its citizens. Looking at our past experience dealing with India, the policies of 80s Vs Aman ke Asha, in current atmosphere, it is very easy choice to make. Atm its only Nawaz Shareef which is the biggest hurdle.

Its nothing to do with your prioities and capabilities but the policies of Pakistan for this region. There are reasons why India invested so much into Nawaz Shareef as your establishment know that if someone like Zia came along, that will be the end of Shinning India non sense.

Lets be honest with each other, we are mortal enemies. There cannot be a strong India benefical to Pakistan and vice versa. Pakistan has to look after it own interests and more importantly safety of its citizens. Looking at our past experience dealing with India, the policies of 80s Vs Aman ke Asha, in current atmosphere, it is very easy choice to make. Atm its only Nawaz Shareef which is the biggest hurdle.
you can always blame individuals.. you blame NS.. I blame Rajeev/VP for not retaliating in kind in 80s and 90s...
aman ki asha is just a citizen to citizen program.. it has no effect on foreign policy of either country... you are deluded if you think we could our guy as your PM..
Zia could do it, because it was cold war, he had full backing of USA against USSR, so India was a mere sideshow for americans.. because 'evil commies' needed to be defeated at any cost... India was financially in precarious position, so much so that we mortgaged gold with bank of England just to pay our debters in 91...

Unless of course you think the great PA and ISI destroyed USSR and only if they focus on India they can destroy India too.. its just a small matter of NS being PM who believes in aman ki asha and stops the very keen generals who can do aisi ki taisi of India... lol

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom