What's new

India's Revenge: RAW Attacks Cricketers in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the bus was faster than the TWO terrorists with AK-47. Simple 20 or 2 minuts or more, the obviouse target was alreay carried away by the BUS Driver from the seen as soon as the first shot was fired.

If you still dream that the bus was there infront of the firing terrorists for 20minutes then i would say :crazy:

The match officials were in the van, which was there. Read Broad's and Toufel's comment.

And there were two buses, not one. Only one drove away, the other's driver was killed.

The match officials were in the van, which was there. Read Broad's and Toufel's comment.

And there were two buses, not one. Only one drove away, the other's driver was killed.

And we are talking about the bus which was carrying players not the one who's driver was killed. It was a van. Atleast i do not think that terrorists would keep on firing at an empty van.

Their target was Sri Lankan players but they missed indeed the driver sped up immediatly driving them away.

And we are talking about the bus which was carrying players not the one who's driver was killed. It was a van. Atleast i do not think that terrorists would keep on firing at an empty van.

Their target was Sri Lankan players but they missed indeed the driver sped up immediatly driving them away.

The driver who sped away himself has said the guys were firing at the bus directly from the front. So let me ask , whom were they firing at.

And what happened to the Pakistani team bus?

Which bus is this? This looks clean, no bullet marks at all.

5a52f1c555bb1f8ef8f4336d2e12aa4b.jpg

Last edited:

Why was the VAN empty? .wasnt this the same van carrying the officials ? .... how did the officials escape?

The driver who sped away himself has said the guys were firing at the bus directly from the front. So let me ask , whom were they firing at.

And what happened to the Pakistani team bus?

And do you know how much distance was there between the bus and why you are coming in circles again and again. Cant you understand that the BUS carrying Sri Lankan players as soon as was shot upon, the driver sped the bus.

You need to check the Video again the terrorists were on grass patch that could not be front. Except the first shot.

Which bus is this? This looks clean, no bullet marks at all.

5a52f1c555bb1f8ef8f4336d2e12aa4b.jpg

:woot: NO Bullet SHOT?
are you sure ?

The bus driver sped as soon as the bus was fired upon.

By the way if the bus was not shot at all howcome the Sri Lankan players got injuries ?

Some of Indians here even claimed the Sri Lankan players got bullet injuries.

For BULL

No gun shots indeed. :tsk: Bull you know what even in thumbnail atleast one shot is visible though you tried to cut one side of the pic.

Any records of how many rounds were fired at the bus?

And do you know how much distance was there between the bus and why you are coming in circles again and again. Cant you understand that the BUS carrying Sri Lankan players as soon as was shot upon, the driver sped the bus.

You need to check the Video again the terrorists were on grass patch that could not be front. Except the first shot.

I read the driver saying he saw a rocket that probably flew over the bus and a attacker who came in front and lobbed a grenade.

Another wonderfull CCTV clipping of the attackers going home after the ambush. Well i wont be walking so calmly in my home.

Last edited by a moderator:
I read the driver saying he saw a rocket that probably flew over the bus and a attacker who came in front and lobbed a grenade.

Another wonderfull CCTV clipping of the attackers going home after the ambush. Well i wont be walking so calmly in my home.

[media=youtube]M-9QnmQJ1p8[/media]

You said the Sri Lankan players' bus was not shot at all.

here i post again. Your statement was 200% wrong or a total lie.

[img]http://pakalert.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/42-218617351.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You said the Sri Lankan players' bus was not shot at all.

here i post again. Your statement was 200% wrong or a total lie.

I never said they didnt fire, if they hadnt how did they get injured. I said the aim was not to kill the SriLankan players.

Are you talking about this. I havnt edited the pcitures, but have saved it as it is on my computer and uploaded it over here.
]

In that case i take back my words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom