What's new

India's Revenge: RAW Attacks Cricketers in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it really Russian RPG-22 ?? at first look at the this picture first think that came to my mind was American LAW

Found at the Attack site
46ab0e90c98e4949b07e560f886b7d9d.jpg

American M72 LAW rocket launcher

0718c071c141c3dc901596279fb0d1b9.jpg

is it really Russian RPG-22 ?? at first look at the this picture first think that came to my mind was American LAW

Found at the Attack site
46ab0e90c98e4949b07e560f886b7d9d.jpg

American M72 LAW rocket launcher

0718c071c141c3dc901596279fb0d1b9.jpg

Whatever it is, its just useless piece of weaponary. Cant even hit a bus from 100 meters.

Quick exit? They were there firing for 20 odd minutes and i dont think they were spraying bullets. Atleast not in the video. There were several gaps between shots as of they were aiming and still they missed.

How can u be sure about the 20 mins. In 20 minutes backup forces could have come. It ought to be less than 10 mins i guess (at max)

Bull ..Its obvious that this guys DID intend to go back alive. But cant be drama. Remember this guys fired on the bus (hence the injuries to the player). Also the rocket and grenade rules out a staged attack possibility. Kill ratio (per attacker seems low) as this guys hastened. They made a quick exit for some reason.
Rocket launcher does not rule out anything logically speaking. What if they missed deliberately?

I think that launcher was not the only one recovered.(?)
@S2
look at the previous claims about RPG and that those being from India, including the gustav rifle
from some grandestrategy.com somebody quoted above. I think roadrunner

Rocket launcher does not rule out anything logically speaking. What if they missed deliberately?

Well Ruby .... here you are assuming things. Ground reality shows people have been killed and injured. Thats what matters.

I did not conclude anything. You are the one who did that
I said logically speaking
Well Ruby .... here you are assuming things. Ground reality shows people have been killed and injured. Thats what matters.
I personally feel it was not deliberate

Last edited:
So? Did i say the police wasnt killed. Police were killed but not the obvious targets the players, this even after they had a field run for about 20 minutes with AK47, Grenades and Rocket launchers.

And the bus was faster than the TWO terrorists with AK-47. Simple 20 or 2 minuts or more, the obviouse target was alreay carried away by the BUS Driver from the seen as soon as the first shot was fired.

If you still dream that the bus was there infront of the firing terrorists for 20minutes then i would say :crazy:

Whatever it is, its just useless piece of weaponary. Cant even hit a bus from 100 meters.

Useless or useful it does not matter. What matters for us is finding the origion of the weapon and suppliers be they Indians or Pakistanis. But we need to find out supply channel to unearth the preparators.

You still feel low why no Sri lankan was killed :tsk:

Useless or useful it does not matter. What matters for us is finding the origion of the weapon and suppliers be they Indians or Pakistanis. But we need to find out supply channel to unearth the preparators.

You still feel low why no Sri lankan was killed :tsk:

We dont need to feel low beause Srilanks werent killed, but we feel low because even pathetic "presidential" security couldnt save cricket in Pakistan and now has created a concern over cricket in the subcontinent.

A poor show by RAW and great performance by the security, who gave their lives to protect the guests and succeeded in thwarting the nefarious designs of the real terrorists.

Hats off to Pakistani Punjab Police!

How can u be sure about the 20 mins. In 20 minutes backup forces could have come. It ought to be less than 10 mins i guess (at max)

Well read the news, where they have clearly mentioned, it was 20 minutes if not 25. They left under no pressure, and was seen walking off and two going off in a motor bike. That in an area that was sanitised before the convoy arrived.

We dont need to feel low beause Srilanks werent killed, but we feel low because even pathetic "presidential" security couldnt save cricket in Pakistan and now has created a concern over cricket in the subcontinent.
Yes you do feel bad why they were not killed (atleast more than one posts by Bull somehow carries the feeling) because even if one player was killed (God for bid) it would have been a bigger disaster for us.

It is not just cricket but the attack is an attempt to isolate Pakistan at level of all sports.

If any country in the sub-continent can gain from it it is non-other than regional bully INDIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom