What's new

India’s response was so strong that Pakistan pleaded with us to stop: Manohar Parrikar

Fck the logic and common sense ............. the fight is not happening in streets ................ don't give us lame excuses and don't think you are facing some rag tag militia ............. its Pakistan army with its posts on LOC. Your military must be fcking idiots if they can differentiate between an army post and a passenger bus.

Hey its a conflict not full scale war ................. and weak hearts shouldn't read much news. Have sympathy on yourself.
Then what they are doing in battle field,picinic ?

Then what they are doing in battle field,picinic ?

They are not in battlefield they live there. Nobody has crossed the border to start a war .............. the conflict was more of a border skirmish.

it seem , pakistan inventery of motarts has dried up....

lol they will get loan from IMF to make their guns running leave alone mortars. :) :)

What a moronic, the lowest level of human we have in neighborhood...they're chest thumping after targeting civilians? What tha actual f--k moron...

Fck the logic and common sense ............. the fight is not happening in streets ................ don't give us lame excuses and don't think you are facing some rag tag militia ............. its Pakistan army with its posts on LOC. Your military must be fcking idiots if they can differentiate between an army post and a passenger bus.

Hey its a conflict not full scale war ................. and weak hearts shouldn't read much news. Have sympathy on yourself.

are you a nut head or thicker one . when firing is made possibility is always there for some casualties no matter if its an army post or civilian one . so shut the F up and deal with it or vacate the nearby areas .

They are not in battlefield they live there. Nobody has crossed the border to start a war .............. the conflict was more of a border skirmish.
Then it's the responsibility of govt to keep those people waway from such areas,thats how we provided security to people lived in our side,thats how responsible govt should act.
And the bullets/mortars fired from few hundred metres to few thousand metres away from target can't distinguish civilians from men in uniform.
If common people in your side dying as apart of collateral damage means,your Pak govt acts so irresponsibly,who are not at all bothered about the safety of your common people,its an act of human shielding.

are you a nut head or thicker one . when firing is made possibility is always there for some casualties no matter if its an army post or civilian one . so shut the F up and deal with it or vacate the nearby areas .

Why don't you ask your fcking government to buy your military some balls ....... may be that would help them aim the right targets. If you can't then deal with the fckd up bodies of your soldiers.

Why don't you ask your fcking government to buy your military some balls ....... may be that would help them aim the right targets. If you can't then deal with the fckd up bodies of your soldiers.

yeah this is why you fkn FM ran to UN for peace making and cant handle the heat anymore. tell rahil instead or else next is him

yeah this is why you fkn FM ran to UN for peace making and cant handle the heat anymore. tell rahil instead or else next is him
I was having respect to rahil sharing earlier,but now I lost it. He is also no more better than theirs pm nawaz. Despite of IA continuous pounding, he did nothing to attack us. Poor army general.

"speaking in a rally" explains it all.

I was having respect to rahil sharing earlier,but now I lost it. He is also no more better than theirs pm nawaz. Despite of IA continuous pounding, he did nothing to attack us. Poor army general.
because he knew your intentions. Jab CPEC se mar skte ho to jang krne ki kiya zarurat ha.

these are not civilians at the boarders / loc on the other side...they are mujahideens , waiting to enter !!!
Then it's the responsibility of govt to keep those people waway from such areas,thats how we provided security to people lived in our side,thats how responsible govt should act.
And the bullets/mortars fired from few hundred metres to few thousand metres away from target can't distinguish civilians from men in uniform.
If common people in your side dying as apart of collateral damage means,your Pak govt acts so irresponsibly,who are not at all bothered about the safety of your common people,its an act of human shielding.

comman people are never allowed to visit/enter these army posts..

I guess the old Indian lines of, CSD, Cross border raids, hot pursuits and targeted killing lost their charm, then the mighty Bhartis tried their luck with terrorist spy pigeons, ferocious fishing boats and lethal balloons....only to be ridiculed by International community and end up as butt of many jokes, now the losers have decided to issue statements without a head a tail, first the circus of surgical strikes and Hanuman army and now the weekend warrior making more ridiculous claims......for these jokers know that , statement a day, keeps Indians busy eating hay.....and I'm sure Bhartis don't mind, if nothing, at least Hay is vegetarian.

Okay your flags show you live in Pakistan? But somehow it appears that you hit your head early morning.

The hit was strong .............. I said its a conflict not full blown war. What are you trying to prove by oil reserves?

And please by all means do apply for cheerleader job in indian army ............... and latter may be share the experience how they treated you after hearing "Oh you are Pakistani".

By 1400 if you are trying to refer to Islam .................. keep your religious beliefs out of this. I understand your problem with Islam but don't appreciate you expressing it every now and then needlessly.

And for the love of (whatever you believe in) for the third time its a conflict at LOC and not war ................... get it?

And we have always been asking to sit and discuss ........... they are the ones who wanted to gung-ho and fire thousand and thousands of bullets.

And if you don't understand why all of a sudden there aggression died down ............. please refrain from further quoting me.

if your family was living on the loc then I am certain that u wouldn't be chest thumping here on the internet but instead would be making 5 times salah for peace on loc.

if your family was living on the loc then I am certain that u wouldn't be chest thumping here on the internet but instead would be making 5 times salah for peace on loc.

Oh so you are that little guy with the magic ball han ............ funny and strange how an idiot would assume about others.

The other option was to let them rot in Indian jails, let them build India roads for rest of their lives, till Pakistan agreed to settle Kashmir once in for all.
or
Try them for war crimes or hand them over to Bengalis.

There is no statue of limitation on how long a POW can be kept, as long as he treated as per Geneva convention.

The night before Shimla agreement was signed, India was all ready to reject the agreement.

Zab came to Indira Gandhi's residence he pleaded with Indira Gandhi , that his position is not all that stable to Pakistan, that he can't show up in Pakistan without a face saving win, to trust him he will resolve Kashmir with in a decade if she let those POWs go.

lol ok
what we know is that Indra invited ZAB and asked him to take back 93000 because 80% of Indian public was dying of hunger and they dont have enough food to feed extra 93000...dont we all have our own stories!

these are not civilians at the boarders / loc on the other side...they are mujahideens , waiting to enter !!!

comman people are never allowed to visit/enter these army posts..
civilians were not killed on the posts and i request you to visit kashmir and look at the fence yourself. you would know that it is impossible for anyone to cross.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom