What's new

India’s response was so strong that Pakistan pleaded with us to stop: Manohar Parrikar

Oh so you are that little guy with the magic ball han ............ funny and strange how an idiot would assume about others.

if u wish 2 respond with personal attacks then let me challenge u this...go join the army and plead 2 go on loc and then let see where your balls r ...right now they just stuck in your fingers and your mouth ...until then u can play internet warrior little fella...and fyi...I'm not a guy ...I'm a girl little fella :lol:

Pakistanis mght have RUN OUT OF ammo I think

That's why they said STOP THE SHELLING by ASKING DGMO to phone the indian counterpart

India's response was and has been to target and kill civilians without remose. You indians glory and glee on your lie making abilities. Massacring Kasmiris and blinding children by showering them with pellet guns. LOC firing hurts Pakistan more because there are Kashmiris on both sides and Pakistan has to be careful but for India Kashmiris on both sides of LOC are expandable commodity and can be eliminated in any number.
Don't glory in killing Kasmiris and expect lies would cover it for long.

LOL at failure of their tactics and their desperation to show they are successful in their policies. Keep dreaming..

India’s retaliation against “cowardly attacks” from across the border was so strong that Pakistan’s army pleaded with the neighbour to halt its response, defence minister Manohar Parrikar said on Friday.

Addressing a rally in poll-bound Goa, Parrikar said India told Pakistani forces to stop first. He also praised the country’s “political leadership” for taking a strong policy decision on Pakista

Parrikar’s remarks came three days after thekilling of three Indian soldiers -- and the mutilation of the body of one of them --- by suspected militants near the Line of Control, the de-facto border.

Hours after the Indian Army pledged to exact a “heavy” retribution, Pakistani authorities said on Wednesday that 11 civilians and three soldiers were killed in shelling by Indian forces. In the evening, the Directors General of Military Operations of the two countries held an “unscheduled hotline interaction” at Pakistan’s request.

“There is no doubt that the army is gallant. But for the first time, the country’s political leadership took a strong policy decision. And after that too, we have given an appropriate response to other cowardly attacks.

“It was such a powerful response that some days back, finally they called us that ‘please stop this, we are pleading with you’. We said that we have no problem stopping it, but you stop it too. As a result, there is no firing on the border,” Parrikar said in Panaji.

Ties between New Delhi and Islamabad have hit a low in the aftermath of an attack on an Indian Army base in northern Kashmir’s Uri that killed 19 soldiers in September. New Delhi blamed the brazen assault on Pakistan-based militants, a charge Islamabad promptly denied.

The Indian Army also said it carried outsurgical strikes on militant bases across the Line of Control in response to the Uri attack. Since then, repeated ceasefire violations at the border and civilian deaths on both sides have added to the tension.

http://m.hindustantimes.com/india-n...ar-parrikar/story-atS3xnkkPnytssMxZyJyzM.html

if u wish 2 respond with personal attacks

I don't like idiots who cannot keep families out of discussion. Stop playing victim as if you were trying to have some genuine sensible discussion with me.

then let me challenge u this...go join the army and plead 2 go on loc and then let see where your balls r ...right now they just stuck in your fingers and your mouth ...until then u can play internet warrior little fella

Interesting you will challenge me about my balls ................ well let me ask you ...... do you know how it feels like having balls ............. oops you cannot ............. you never will. So lets keep my balls out of discussion ................ my balls are not interested in a little internet princess.

...and fyi...I'm not a guy ...I'm a girl little fella :lol:

I am not interested in playing doll house ............. better find someone else plenty out there who would love to play with an internet babe.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom