What's new

India’s response was so strong that Pakistan pleaded with us to stop: Manohar Parrikar

Hey its a conflict not full scale war ................. and weak hearts shouldn't read much news. Have sympathy on yourself.
I don't live in delusion land as you. Indian army is also well trained and fearless. I was just pointing truth about our stock of Oil these days. No doubt our army gave befitting reply, but we should also consider other things as well such as stock of Oil.
Wars are not fought on delusional bases , or 1400 old tactics. Its all about clever strategy and machine which matters. .
We did right thing , asked for Peaceful talk . This is in the interest of Both countries.
May peace prevails in South Asia.

Indian response was soooooo strong that it changed from the physical to the metaphysical ... from this dimension into another dimension... invisible to all those who inhabit this time and space... wow!

Indian response slogan, "Not seeing is believing!"
jesusbobblehead.gif

:-)

I don't live in delusion land as you.

Okay your flags show you live in Pakistan? But somehow it appears that you hit your head early morning.

Indian army is also well trained and fearless. I was just pointing truth about our stock of Oil these days. No doubt our army gave befitting reply, but we should also consider other things as well such as stock of Oil.

The hit was strong .............. I said its a conflict not full blown war. What are you trying to prove by oil reserves?

And please by all means do apply for cheerleader job in indian army ............... and latter may be share the experience how they treated you after hearing "Oh you are Pakistani".

Wars are not fought on delusional bases , or 1400 old tactics. Its all about clever strategy and machine which matters. .
We did right thing , asked for Peaceful talk . This is in the interest of Both countries.
May peace prevails in South Asia.

By 1400 if you are trying to refer to Islam .................. keep your religious beliefs out of this. I understand your problem with Islam but don't appreciate you expressing it every now and then needlessly.

And for the love of (whatever you believe in) for the third time its a conflict at LOC and not war ................... get it?

And we have always been asking to sit and discuss ........... they are the ones who wanted to gung-ho and fire thousand and thousands of bullets.

And if you don't understand why all of a sudden there aggression died down ............. please refrain from further quoting me.

And we have always been asking to sit and discuss ........... they are the ones who wanted to gung-ho and fire thousand and thousands of bullets.
I am not war lover, I will always support table talk and resolve issues in Peaceful manner. We should not allow anyone using our land against any country including India otherwise it will provoke unrest and invite war. No doubt, we Stopped sending mujaheddin in India After Musharraf rule. We should continue this policy, and guard our border as much as we can. Even if 1 or 2 mujaheddin become successful to go in India, it will create unrest in relation of both countries.

I like the fact that Modi has the Pakistanis rattled and on the run. Maybe Parrikar is a loudmouth. Maybe part of his official brief is to goad and needle them into playing a hand. Either way from the sidelines I see the disarray in the enemy camp. Shanti in Kashmir. And tabahi among the blakiyas at home. Plus Modi running away with the TIME vote. It's a good time to be Indian.

I am not war lover, I will always support table talk and resolve issues in Peaceful manner. We should not allow anyone using our land against any country including India otherwise it will provoke unrest and invite war. No doubt, we Stopped sending mujaheddin in India After Musharraf rule. We should continue this policy, and guard our border as much as we can. Even if 1 or 2 mujaheddin become successful to go in India, it will create unrest in relation of both countries.

Do not take this guy's statement seriously ...

bharti defence minister is true bharti who is celebrating civilian deaths, otherwise their was nothing special in that response, we lost
3 soldiers, before that we lost 7 soldiers in a day, and we killed 18 of yours in ongoing ceasefire violations..

Last edited:

It takes two to tango ............... Kulboshan is not a Pakistani citizen.

Do not take this guy's statement seriously ...

So you have an advisory role too on this forum ?

Don't turn it into a brainwashing competition Mr. TT. If you have something to say about me say it to me. Going to threads and telling people about me "don't take him seriously" is somewhat childish.

Then we should drag this case in U.N, we are still collecting evidences.

Whatever the time it takes ............ but no one can deny a living breathing proof. I don't see his family and government asking for his release .............. may be they know after all he is not that innocent.

So you have an advisory role too on this forum ?

Don't turn it into a brainwashing competition Mr. TT. If you have something to say about me say it to me. Going to threads and telling people about me "don't take him seriously" is somewhat childish.

Lol..... Stop your jibes.... He understood what exactly i meant.....

By the way Why do you think you are soo important that i go to thread and talk about you.... Lol.... I was talking about the minister... Not you "BIGBOY"

Then May be we have not much evidences about Indian involvement of terrorism in Pakistan.

Not that.... I meant Check the Date today..... it is "26/11"

Wonder what his statement would be in few days when India would again start reporting deaths and ceasefire violations.

Oh well these jokers in Delhi never cared about soldiers dying at LOC.

Not that.... I meant Check the Date today..... it is "26/11"
Oh, i feel sorry for this. RIP to all innocent lost their lives.
Terrorist ajmal kasab, and this mentality is real threat for Peace in world.
While U.S.A is also busy in aggressive policies against terrorist groups. Trump will go hard against them . New alliance in making.
Imagine U.S.A , RUSSIAN alliance against terrorism.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom