What's new

India’s Rafale fighter jets have no chance against China’s J-20: experts

J20 is not a stealth Aircraft.

our MKI are more than capable of handling these smoke crafts.
There is a reason why China desperately sucks upto Russia for arms.
:lol::lol::lol:And your MKI is stealth aircraft:rofl::rofl::rofl: J-20 has more power AESA than your MKI and detect KI at longer than your MKI can detect J-20 and last PL-15 will finish MKI once for all:p::enjoy:

Indian armed forces... know what they're doing... lmao.

India paid $2.3 billion for this refurbished aircraft carrier.

Problem is, the original cost is $800 million.

India paid another $3.5 billion for an indigenous carrier. It was ordered in 2004. It is still not complete today.

India paid $1.6 billion in R&D cost and unit cost $22 million for Tejas, which is a Mirage 5 style fighter. Problem is, it's not even as good as the F-16 which costs $18 million.

India paid $200 million unit cost for Rafales. This is enough money to buy 3 F-35A.

They know what they're doing?

I know of no country that has acquired a modern aircraft carrier for under $2 billion.

Tell me what you are smoking - F-16 for $18 million. I like to have some. The only ones to get F-16 for $18 million are Pakistani air force who get a few aircraft at a subsidized rate.
They stopped buying once the price was raised to $70 million

3 F-35As for $200 million. F-35A is more like $100 million. This is without weapons, training etc.

I cant believe what I am reading. It was these same Rafales that were inferior to the Su30MKIs just a few years ago, and now all of a sudden they are better than Su35s and J20s o_O

And India - a country that has not exported a single Tejas and rejected it itself many times (instead, preferring to keep flying coffins like Mig21 in the air) - is assessing Chinese jets purely on the number of jets they have exported? o_O

And all this hype and mentally defeating the entire PLAAF with just 5 Rafales in hand o_O

I swear you Indians are just not normal :hitwall:

I know of no country that has acquired a modern aircraft carrier for under $2 billion.

Tell me what you are smoking - F-16 for $18 million. I like to have some. The only ones to get F-16 for $18 million are Pakistani air force who get a few aircraft at a subsidized rate.
They stopped buying once the price was raised to $70 million

3 F-35As for $200 million. F-35A is more like $100 million. This is without weapons, training etc.

USAF itself got F-16 C/D for $18 million.

Lockheed's own ad shows F-35 for $70 million.

The Indian aircraft carrier is not modern. It is refurbished and not even with its own components, but third party components bought off the shelf.

Literally every single Indian military program is horribly managed. They can't even get the INSAS rifle right.

jG1oVd3.png

Back
Top Bottom