What's new

India's poor urged to 'eat rats'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys we are going off topic lets focus on rat eating in India. I think this may effect Superpower status and UN Security seat. Very incredible.
This is 2008 article it was never on topic hence going off topic is out of question

It seems you are screwed up. This is the fourth time you are posting this link. :lol: :lol: :lol:

News like this should not be hidden just because some want us to think of India as a superpower, I think this thread should be repeated every time Indians tell us blah blah super power. let the truth out...

Is it trolling day in Srilanka? ::lol:

honestly I didn't know. :D

btw, this article is dated 2008, so now we can talk about the progress of that project. How many rat dishes they have now?
are they eating with tail or without tail ?

News like this should not be hidden just because some want us to think of India as a superpower, I think this thread should be repeated every time Indians tell us blah blah super power. let the truth out...

Yesterday, I replied with so many links that poverty in Pakistan is about 40% much higher than India's from Pakistani sources. Shall I post the links for that but I don't want to troll right now.

honestly I didn't know. :D

btw, this article is dated 2008, so now we can talk about the progress of that project. How many rat dishes they have now?
are they eating with tail or without tail ?

Wouldn't know. Its eaten by tribal people.

How that could be hidden ??So true !!
If doesn't have any logical answer in between any discussion then just post link to derail the whole thread,I know you are good at it .

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

There are no rat dishes, snakes dishes here! Are you sure they are Sri Lankans? it may be Indian tourist visiting here. :rofl:
You thoughts are not in sync with real Sri Lankan feeding habit.:taz:

Yesterday, I replied with so many links that poverty in Pakistan is about 40% much higher than India's from Pakistani sources. Shall I post the links for that but I don't want to troll right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom