What's new

India's poor urged to 'eat rats'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well ITS india after all where people don't even know the name of their country. The supa pawa indians brag about giving shelter
to imaginary illegal migrants but at the same time they forget that they can hardly feed 230 mn people living below $2 a day.
Its a pathetic scenario really.:coffee:

You're right, it is pathetic indeed.

Why some of you are talking about Pakistan and China. This thread is about rat eating recommendation and rat eating in India. I respectfully ask you to stop trolling and talk about rat eating in India please

Because no country in the world do propaganda against themselves. I think you still remember me, yesterday I proved Superpower China as a largest SuperSlum in the World.

LOL, according to the UN report, India has more poverty than anyone else in South Asia. :lol:

And according to the UN Human Development Report, India has more poverty/starvation than the entire continent of Africa.

Well ITS india after all where people don't even know the name of their country. The supa pawa indians brag about giving shelter
to imaginary illegal migrants but at the same time they forget that they can hardly feed 230 mn people living below $2 a day.
Its a pathetic scenario really.:coffee:
Yeah we erred then we should have left them to eat 7.2mm of Pakistani Brothers.

Could any members on the forum from India tell us about the experience of rat eating please. Whats it like we are supposed to educate each other here so please stop talking about China Pakistan lets talk spicy rats or rat souffle or....rats with fruit etc

Yeah we erred then we should have left them to eat 7.2mm of Pakistani Brothers.

Why you are happy to talk about other topics like Indian superpower on this thread. Its incredible but its official rat eating in India is rife and must be analysed in a serious and proper manner deserving our time

Hunan dishes include spicy frogs' legs, tripe and sea cucumbers. People from Sichuan eat duck intestines, pig brains, frog's thighs, green bean seeds and rabbit ears. In Qinghai you can find sheep vein, yak vein, caterpillar fungus, a seaweed-like black moss known as "hair grass," and stir-fried camel's foot.

Among the dishes one can find in Harbin are "yellow flower" (chopped lily stalks), grilled bear paw, stewed moose nose with mushrooms, white fungus soup, and monkey-leg mushrooms. In Manchuria, frog oil taken from frog ovaries is often added to soups and stews served at expensive restaurants.

20080225-bugs%20and%20maggots%20in%20the%20stoneforest3-707536%20weird%20meat%204.jpg

bugs and maggots from Yunnan, china

Because no country in the world do propaganda against themselves. I think you still remember me, yesterday I proved Superpower China as a largest SuperSlum in the World.

They are still constipated for that best kept secret exposed by you. Many are visting Chinese medicine expert to have ox lora medicine to release that blockage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom