What's new

India's poor urged to 'eat rats'

Status
Not open for further replies.
So by some Indian member response they don't like the fact that the majority ie the poor in India are being fed on rats. You lot with computers don't like it not cos you think its bad but because rat eating and superpower don't go well. That is incredible but incredibly true.

I say what Indians eat or drink :azn: is a matter for themselesves
First this was just rumor it has not been implemented.
BTW your deeper than the gutter and higher than the anthill friends have eaten rats,pork testicles for centuries & yet you call them hyperpower.

Oh ! branded losers on the run again. A Pakistani posting a video posted by another Pakistani with edited heading and then telling others to make sense. A Chinese lul ranting lol, lol, UN, Poverty, but been black faced in details by proved facts that they themselves eat all the **** on this earth.

A looser with pulled down nickers will talk like this 'I am honest, To be honest, I have never seen such thing in China, We are the best smart *** clowns on this planet (but still nobody value them for even spilled berries), blah blah blah'.....

Oh yes, Chinese/Pakistanis/Bangladeshis/Sri Lankans are all in a conspiracy against you. :lol:

We share something in common, we don't like India sneering at us when they are below everyone in Asia (and the world) in terms of poverty.

So by some Indian member response they don't like the fact that the majority ie the poor in India are being fed on rats. You lot with computers don't like it not cos you think its bad but because rat eating and superpower don't go well. That is incredible but incredibly true.

I say what Indians eat or drink :azn: is a matter for themselesves
You human corpse eaters doesn't have moral right to point finger towards us.What do you eat cannibals ??This is also incredibly true.

CD let them eat what they want yaar. Its a matter for them. But I would be interested to know whether it is because they are poor or is it because of nutritional content and taste?? maybe their friends Americans could introduce rat burgers at Mcdonalds?

Guys can we stay on topic. its about Indian officials urging some Indians to eat rats?? I wander if said officials are eating rats also or this is just for poor. How much are rats meet costing??

This was quoted in one of the headlines, hence no shortages of supply there.

Indian officials tell poor people to start eating rats: 'The beauty is we have billions of them'

Read more: Indian officials tell poor people to start eating rats: 'The beauty is we have billions of them' | Mail Online

CD let them eat what they want yaar. Its a matter for them. But I would be interested to know whether it is because they are poor or is it because of nutritional content and taste?? maybe their friends Americans could introduce rat burgers at Mcdonalds?

You should ask them. After all they're living in your country :azn:

You human corpse eaters doesn't have moral right to point finger towards us.What do you eat cannibals ??This is also incredibly true.

I am not pointing any fingers. But I must say if you have to feed your population with rats then your claim as a superpower sounds a bit hollow. Anyway bro ear whatever you want. drink what you want:azn:

But I would be interested to know whether it is because they are poor or is it because of nutritional content and taste??
Why don't you ask the Chinese?May be they will even make a rodent Sandwich for you.
Famous+Dish+China+Fried+Chicken+rat+meat+9.jpg

Re-hatching a 4 yr old news item..bit desperate ain't it ..but to be fair Rat is actually a delicacy in some parts of India ...China and parts of Africa.

LOL, nice "blog" links. :lol: The one I posted was from the BBC.

And that Urban legend has been proven wrong a long time ago. It was in fact an "art exhibit"... that was designed to be shocking. :P

Do They Eat Babies in China? - Urban Legends

However, mainstream news sites do report on Indians sacrificing 7-year old girls and eating their livers. :azn:

BBC News - Indian 7-year old girl 'sacrificed', and liver offered to the Gods

And India's holy river the Ganges is filled with partially-eaten corpses as well.
Only this 40ana: Eating aborted foetus in China - truth or urban myth? one is blog link.So for one deleted take one more
http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rc...r4mrDA&usg=AFQjCNGgRr7ldQ5Fur5gptkuZs_sx3PJyw

You are too ignorant to know anything about Ganga.

Just wandering rat burgers and french fries plus certain:azn: drinks?? could catch on but we need to look at nutrition and price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom