What's new

India's nuclear Arsenal is weaker than Pakistan's nuclear Arsenal

I just read first sentence and not beyond. BBC was not taken at ground zero, which was the seminary for next 2 months or more.

Dig deep....they were taken to forest areas far away from the seminary.
Shut the fcuk up you paranoid and you have no logic and commonsense

You think you're angel and innocent country but in fact you're BIGGEST MESS/THREAT FOR THE PEACE OF THE SUBCONTINENT

AND YOU'RE ALSO NOTHING BUT PUPPET OF THE WEST/USA TO CONTAIN CHINA

JAY TERRORIST HIND
I just read first sentence and not beyond. BBC was not taken at ground zero, which was the seminary for next 2 months or more.

Dig deep....they were taken to forest areas far away from the seminary.
BECAUSE YOU ARE TROLL AND don't want to hear the truth against India and truth is always bitter

Last edited:
Shut the fcuk up you paranoid and you have no logic and commonsense

You think you're angel and innocent country but in fact you're BIGGEST MESS/THREAT FOR THE PEACE OF THE SUBCONTINENT

AND YOU'RE ALSO NOTHING BUT PUPPET OF THE WEST/USA TO CONTAIN CHINA

JAY TERRORIST HIND

BECAUSE YOU ARE TROLL AND don't want to hear the truth against India and truth is always bitter

Don't get riled up. These facts are publicly available. Just google.

About being Bitch of USA....just sit and think what your country has been post Independence. A country the size of India and size of its economy has its own independent foreign policy. Isn't it buying S400, it is in BOTH SCO and Quad.

Hey, what is your age. Looks like i am engaging with someone who has not seen puberty yet.

Don't get riled up. These facts are publicly available. Just google.

About being Bitch of USA....just sit and think what your country has been post Independence. A country the size of India and size of its economy has its own independent foreign policy. Isn't it buying S400, it is in BOTH SCO and Quad.

Hey, what is your age. Looks like i am engaging with someone who has not seen puberty yet.

What is the fact you're talking about Indian version of fact the whole world laughing at your facts

And being bitch Pakistan is not allies of USA like currently India is RIGHT now

In fact we always used by USA and backstabbed by USA in critical events for Pakistan

And what's your age 4 year???

I'm sorry to say your mental disorder has no cure

Which is better, JF-17 Block-3 and LCA?
Are you comparing BLOCK-3 to LCA current version (MK-1) or try to compare up coming version of LCA (MK-1A) if you're comparing block-3 to current MK-1 Version than this comparison is totally wrong compare it to block-2, if you want to compare MK-1A to block-3 we still don't have enough information for both block-3/MK-1A to compare them

Catholics have increased in People Republic of China, People Republic of Myanmar, Kingdom of Thailand in the last 50 Years !!!

Holy Mary Mother God , Ring Rang Rung !!! Seems the Hans will be in Vatican Too !!! Too much at Stake !!!
I see no problem in it. Currently Christians are peace loving(Better than Hindus in some case) and abides by the constitution of the country.

There is no problem if Catholics are welcomed wholeheartedly in Buddhist majority countries like Thailand and Myanmar.

Catholics have increased in People Republic of China, People Republic of Myanmar, Kingdom of Thailand in the last 50 Years !!!

Holy Mary Mother God , Ring Rang Rung !!! Seems the Hans will be in Vatican Too !!! Too much at Stake !!!
Moreover Myanmar and Thailand are 90% and 94% Buddhist respectively. I'm not sure where did you find Catholics increased here.

I see no problem in it. Currently Christians are peace loving(Better than Hindus in some case) and abides by the constitution of the country.

Problem has been identified by Indian Army - Frontal Units !!! Bangalore Bombing Case has been reopened and arrests have been made too !!!

There is no problem if Catholics are welcomed wholeheartedly in Buddhist majority countries like Thailand and Myanmar.

Vatican Pope has done Knighthood of Thai Army Soldiers !!!

Can anyone sense the problem !!!

What if USA, Israel and India simultaneously nukes Pakistan?

Pakistan will be Kaboomed like Diwali firecracker.

USA AND Israel are not going to fight for racially inferior, low IQ, hyper-ugly indian chimpanzees. Just like the USA and Israel couldn't care less when over 20 indian soldiers had their skulls cracked up and their brain matter splattered over the Galway Valley by the PLA in June 2020.......... :azn:

india and indians are nothing but faeces and faeces people..........:azn:

1000.png

I had expected some great article in the OP.

Instead I can see that people who can't read the wikipedia screenshot in mandarin themselves supporting the OP because he said something bad against India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom