What's new

India's nuclear Arsenal is weaker than Pakistan's nuclear Arsenal

You should know what surrender is or have forgotten 1971 lesson so soon...
Why you always face save in front of 71 war
Can i ask you question why you interfered in our internal matters in 71

And we were internationally alone and there were few PAF/PA/PN assets in East Pakistan that's why you won only in eastern sector of Pakistan but in West Pakistan we were better DEFEND ourselves EVEN better than 65 war

Again why you guys always face save behind the 71 war

Can i ask you question

Why you interfered in our internal matters in 71

We were internationally alone you had been fully backup by then superpower SOVIET Union

We had have very few military assets in East Pakistan with the exception of PA , and we had well defend ourselves in West Pakistan even better than 65 war

Looks like China captured a lot more of you
1608887453601.jpeg

You moron it was just typing mistake. As from the pic you were claiming that it was from the site of galwan clash not avalanche
I never said it was from avalanche you did. It was from Indians surrendering my in2020 that’s why there’s face masks and why Indians were tied up

Why you always face save in front of 71 war
Can i ask you question why you interfered in our internal matters in 71

And we were internationally alone and there were few PAF/PA/PN assets in East Pakistan that's why you won only in eastern sector of Pakistan but in West Pakistan we were better DEFEND ourselves EVEN better than 65 war

Did you know, since 1947, your country using East Pakistan , used to interfere in our North East regularly and constantly.

What happens eventually when you take panga with a Big Man...he breaks your legs eventually

But this lesson not learnt...still..

It will result in another broken leg...mind it.

1608887745635.jpeg

T

So you admit Indians surrendered easily?

Did you know, since 1947, your country using East Pakistan , used to interfere in our North East regularly and constantly.

What happens eventually when you take panga with a Big Man...he breaks your legs eventually

But this lesson not learnt...still..

It will result in another broken leg...mind it.
shut up don't make fake conspiracy theories with out any solid proofs, and what happen to your hyper power ego on 27/2/2019, and don't live in your fools paradise you fool

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom