What's new

India’s nuclear-armed submarine INS Arihant is back in the water

What the hell are you talking about???? tell that to the i don't know rest of te he nuclear responsibility nations...
Do you think when the sub is launched the enemy won't know it???? Of course they do but rest of the deployment details, dates and etc will be kept out...

Ya... i know it must be very difficult for the pakistanis who chant to nuke or tell we've nukes every month.... Kims are atleast better.....

Its not a toy kid... its a national strategic Asset.......

Arihant is just a tech demontrator... K-15 will not be used on the rest of the Subs in th eclass.. its K-4... Arihant's sister Ships are the real deal having bigger hull and more tubes.

Arihant will only now be used as a trainer.... why do you think after showing it off in 2000s and took time to deploy... they're studying arihant and improving the product on the sister ships..
Even K-4 won't be MIRV capable and will be the only deployed SLBM in the world so lame.
Indian bafoonary knows no limits.

Yeah lol.
I was there waving British flag when Royal navy astute class nuclear submarine was being launched and so were a thousand other people from general public.
It was an open public spectacle.
So tell these stories to someone else.
Launch of a nuclear deterrent is always shown off.

wowwww...... So i waS talking to a person who didn't know the deference between launching and inducting.

Didn't you know we did show of when Arihant and Aridhaman were launched!!! but the induction date were never!!!

NOpe its not...... Till now there's no idea of how many SSBN and SSN are with Russia.

Even K-4 won't be MIRV capable and will be the only deployed SLBM in the world so lame.

Kid... do you know what you're talking about??? So tell me what's wrong with K-4

Well, I read the real map of your country. So I assume that your country is illegitimately independent and united

And why do you transfer the topic to the map??? You forget to take medicine tonight?

Just to make it clear. My status/signature is a jibe a people here who throw arguments of untrue flags. But I found out some people can be real thick and not get the point. so here is a hint for you, I am not actually a botswanian.

I read and laugh...
In nuclear deterrance there is no such thing as "Quietly inducted" Nuclear armed submarine.
Deterrance means you have to show it off, so that enemy knows what you got and stays away.
If they had really inducted Arihant, it had been the biggest brag party of Modi's era.
Plus no photos ever surfaced of the submarine.
So i don't think Arihant is sailing, and definitely not armed yet as K-15 is also not ready.. They only fired the missile from Pontoon and not a single evidence of any testifier from the submarine.
If they had fired it from the submarine, they had shown it.
Till date there are no Clear photos of our sub, it's a nuclear submarine...

Just to make it clear. My status/signature is a jibe a people here who throw arguments of untrue flags. But I found out some people can be real thick and not get the point. so here is a hint for you, I am not actually a botswanian.
Wow, now the topic is status and signature.

open your mouth, please.
timg

What happened to that junk? Hell I didn't even know about this mishap, no wonder the supa powans were so quiet about Arihant, else they would be jumping like monkeys shouting supa powa. At first, I heard the reactor was underpowered, now it had a crack? Was it an accident or a design error or manufacturing defect? Probably a combination/

Ha ha ah.....:rofl: You must be too desperate and jealous kid.

So tell me, ya it's not MIRV, does that mean k4 can't deliver nukes???? :lol:

What happened to that junk? Hell I didn't even know about this mishap, no wonder the supa powans were so quiet about Arihant, else they would be jumping like monkeys shouting supa powa. At first, I heard the reactor was underpowered, now it had a crack? Was it an accident or a design error or manufacturing defect? Probably a combination/

what happened ? no smileys in this post ?

Ha ha ah.....:rofl: You must be too desperate and jealous kid.

So tell me, ya it's not MIRV, does that mean k4 can't deliver nukes???? :lol:
It can.. but still it is not MIRV:azn:.
2.5 TON for one warhead. India doesn't know how to make NASR size ThermoNuclear bombs.:undecided:

I am simply confused and happy...same time. The Hindu and The Print contradicts each other......and one could imagine the Expression of PDF Pakistani members....LOL
Sure it keeps floting safly , we dont want it cracks down again
& let whole world suffer ?lolzz

How many times do they need to crash a sub? First Cakra then this? How do they train these monkeys?:lol: Bananas or peanuts.:undecided:
No they took , it to ramu bhiyas punchar shop ?lolzzx
Thier military & political leadership shares this type of crouption , thats why each time they been , pushed for war , u ill always find indian military telling its political leadership , buy more we arent ready to fight a war ?lolzzz

Back
Top Bottom