What's new

India's northeast speaks out against racism

You favor the tribals rights for slash and burn agriculture and hunting even when as you claim they have regular jobs. Also you favor different laws for different people, which is rather incongruous with your earlier lamentations of human rights violation by the CRPF and local police's abuse of the civilians.

hi i stated that i dislike AFSPA and don`t want it here and cited examples how local arm forces abuse it. About different laws in matter of acquiring properties in certain areas of NE ,i support it , i explained why laws were placed in the first place.One simply can`t bulldoze way the traditional way of a community for the sake of ones commercial/selfish? interest .
Hunting is an important part of traditional life of most tribes of nagaland and AP , everyone hunts , and i support it as long as you are doing it as a part of ones traditional life,as a mark of respect for your culture or in some dire case, for sustenance.I never supported hunting for entertainment or for commercial purpose. Govt. has the final say in the matter and i believe people in tribal lands understand it very well. About slash and burn , i was just mocking the other poster ,it is no more popular here , communities have specific land for farming .Local govt have worked hard to convince communities to abandon it in favour of value added forest products industries.

hi i stated that i dislike AFSPA and don`t want it here and cited examples how local arm forces abuse it. About different laws in matter of acquiring properties in certain areas of NE ,i support it , i explained why laws were placed in the first place.One simply can`t bulldoze way the traditional way of a community for the sake of ones commercial/selfish? interest .
Hunting is an important part of traditional life of most tribes of nagaland and AP , everyone hunts , and i support it as long as you are doing it as a part of ones traditional life,as a mark of respect for your culture or in some dire case, for sustenance.I never supported hunting for entertainment or for commercial purpose. Govt. has the final say in the matter and i believe people in tribal lands understand it very well. About slash and burn , i was just mocking the other poster ,it is no more popular here , communities have specific land for farming .Local govt have worked hard to convince communities to abandon it in favour of value added forest products industries.

All communities in India had traditions that they had to let go to face modernity to a large extent. I do not know what is so special about Nagas and AP that they should continue to hunt when there is abundant meat that can be farmed or brought from the store. Just for the sake of traditions, people do not commit Sati any more in India. What was wrong and no longer acceptable was abandoned. If other communities in India start exerting their rights to be traditional and exclusive over their land, then there just wont be those big teeming metropolises where millions of people of all stripe live and work together in harmony from all regions of India. Those people gave and kept giving.

@zootinali
find a wall.....bang ur head untill it bleeds....coz thats more desirable than arguing with those two nutjobs.

LOL that guy is totally immersed into delusion! In reality West Bengalis have status equal to the North Easterners in India. That has even prompted the West Bengalis to adopt the mainstream North Indian culture and gradually forsake Bengali culture.

How Bangla matters more in Dhaka than in Kolkata - Firstpost

Bengali people and Bengali culture is now synonymous to Bangladeshis and Bangladeshi culture and nobody really gives a damn about West Bengal!

Right ... Many Bdian's here want to adopt Arabic/Persian as their national language . Many are even ashamed of the Bengali -Hindu culture.

@zootinali
find a wall.....bang ur head untill it bleeds....coz thats more desirable than arguing with those two nutjobs.

Psychologists have said that advice is the lowest form of conversation. ... giving unsolicited advice is a sure way to erode trust and drive people away.

However there is a single word that describes you ......Besserwisser. Now go look it up in a dictionary.

Psychologists have said that advice is the lowest form of conversation. ... giving unsolicited advice is a sure way to erode trust and drive people away.

However there is a single word that describes you ......Besserwisser. Now go look it up in a dictionary.
what took u so long ??? brousing the innards of a dick-tionary ????

Unlike you, I have a life :lol:

.....BTW Punny joke. You continue to dazzle us.

What is "brousing" ? ..... is it similar to browsing ? :P
talk to the hand
.....so bad u missed the "other" mistake

what took u so long ??? brousing the innards of a dick-tionary ????
He has some issues with Malayalis,Bengalis, NE Indians and religious minorities in general...don't know its exact reason..better ignore him...

He has some issues with Malayalis,Bengalis, NE Indians and religious minorities in general...don't know its exact reason..better ignore him...

Let me Repeat,

However there is a single word that describes you ......Frustrated. Now go look that up in a dictionary, or does it have to be a kannada word ??

talk to the hand
.....so bad u missed the "other" mistake

...do you really want me to track ALL your mistakes ? :cheesy:

the thing is whether i quote u or anybody else or u quote me or anybody else, that B with an Itch will have to come to put his nose in the conversation, looking out for spelling mistakes, new words in his pocket dicktionary and point out that apart from him , nobody has nothing to do........

...do you really want me to track ALL your mistakes ? :cheesy:
feel free.....but since u are awefully busy doing carrying up eiffel tower in ur behind, i doubt u have got any time left.

the thing is whether i quote u or anybody else or u quote me or anybody else, that B with an Itch will have to come to put his nose in the conversation, looking out for spelling mistakes, new words in his pocket dicktionary and point out that apart from him , nobody has nothing to do........

feel free.....but since u are awefully busy doing carrying up eiffel tower in ur behind, i doubt u have got any time left.

Aww.... you found each other. Its a begining of a new love story ........... now both of you can get together and discuss me to your heart content. :lol:

.........more dazzling stuff from you. :woot:

Aww.... you found each other. Its a begining of a new love story ........... now both of you can get together and discuss me to your heart content. :lol:

.........more dazzling stuff from you. :woot:
:pop:

go on.....

Back
Top Bottom