What's new

India's northeast speaks out against racism

I did not claim that all children who go to Christian schools are Christians. All I said was since Seiko says majority of schools which incidentally happens to be Christian run schools have been granted exemption from reserving 25% of seats for childern of the poorer sections of society is because they have instead reserved it for the handicapped children of Kerala, the logical corollary of that is 25% of all Mallu children are handicapped (did not specify if they are Hindu or Christian children).

What do you mean "you" people are living in DARK WORLD. I did not claim 25% of Maharashtrian or Karnataka children are handicapped nor did I claim that our schools should be granted this exemption too towards that end.

So who is living in the DARK WORLD and who is not is best judged by the readers here.
i don't know about 25% reservation system...
There is a seat reserved exclusively for handicapps in every public transport buses..is it means that no others can sit in it??..if they are not there anyone can use on that seat...
Government aided Christian,Muslim,Hindu schools are mainly targeted for those from middle and poorer sections(and also from High sections who want their son/daughter to study in Kerala medium)....No fees,free meals in noon,free books,free rice during festival season etc etc...what do you expect more???...
,Dark world peoples are those living in this world only for their religious orgasm...

i don't know about 25% reservation system...
There is a seat reserved exclusively for handicapps in every public transport buses..is it means that no others can sit in it??..if they are not there anyone can use on that seat...
Government aided Christian,Muslim,Hindu schools are mainly targeted for those from middle and poorer sections(and also from High sections who want their son/daughter to study in Kerala medium)....No fees,free meals in noon,free books,free rice during festival season etc etc...what do you expect more???...
,Dark world peoples are those living in this world only for their religious orgasm...

We are talking of private schools here. Not the municipal schools without any fees. If the school has no fees then that school in general is meant entirely for the poorer section of the society, so obviously no question of reservation exists there.

Public transport buses in Karnataka have 1 seat reserved for the handicapped, 1 for the old, and a few for ladies. When free these can be used by anyone. But have you seen public transports reserving 25% of their seats for the handicapped? That would happen only in the extraordinary situation of a country plagued by handicapped people, no?

Also who is living only for their religious orgasms? Have you ever seen me advocate exclusion of minorities from any sphere of life or any institution? Have you ever seen me demand special privileges for Hindus? Have you ever seen me claim that Christianity was born off Hinduism as your Christian organizations are doing in India claiming that Christ is the central figure of vedas? So tell me who is the one in a perpetual state of orgasm?

Last edited:
We are talking of private schools here. Not the municipal schools without any fees. If the school has no fees then that school in general is meant entirely for the poorer section of the society, so obviously no question of reservation exists there.

Public transport buses in Karnataka have 1 seat reserved for the handicapped, 1 for the old, and a few for ladies. When free these can be used by anyone. But have you seen public transports reserving 25% of their seats for the handicapped? That would happen only in the extraordinary situation of a country plagued by handicapped people, no?
nope...they are not local Muncipal schools,they are Christian management schools under the supervision of Kerala government(where teaching salaries are given by Kerala government and follows Kerala state syllabus)...i guess,you are confusing it with Christians owned private ICSC/CBSE schools...
25%..i think its for backward+poorer +tribal+handicapped quotas combined,not for handicapps alone...

nope...they are not local Muncipal schools,they are Christian management schools under the supervision of Kerala government(where teaching salaries are given by Kerala government and follows Kerala state syllabus)...i guess,you are confusing it with Christians owned private ICSC/CBSE schools...
25%..i think its for backward+poorer +tribal+handicapped quotas combined,not for handicapps alone...

I am talking of private schools. Private Christian schools have wiggled out of that requirement of 25% reservation for backward and poor. Seiko defended that by saying they are doing community service and have reserved those seats for the handicapped. So my take was on Seiko's claims.

Also who is living only for their religious orgasms? Have you ever seen me advocate exclusion of minorities from any sphere of life or any institution? Have you ever seen me demand special privileges for Hindus? Have you ever seen me claim that Christianity was born off Hinduism as your Christian organizations are doing in India claiming that Christ is the central figure of vedas? So tell me who is the one in a perpetual state of orgasm?
Some are using religion just for bashing other ethnicities or religion...they may have no relations with religion..
eg Manvan.-a perfect liar troll..how claims to a Malayali Nair but can't speak a single word in Malayalam properly..and don 't miss any occasion to moke Malayalis and Kerala..and doing a lot of work to create problems between several Malayali communities...he is using a hindu religious mask just to justify all his rantings...
same for you..

I am talking of private schools. Private Christian schools have wiggled out of that requirement of 25% reservation for backward and poor. Seiko defended that by saying they are doing community service and have reserved those seats for the handicapped. So my take was on Seiko's claims.
All private schools in Kerala are either CBSE or ICSC..even an average middle classes can't afford it....

Why should I have a problem? It was @seiko who made the claim that the 25% seat reservation for poor children in all schools is given exemption in Christian run schools because they reserve those seats for the handicapped children. Considering Christian run schools make up vast majority of schools in Kerala the logical follow on of that was 25% of Kerala children are handicapped. This was liked and thanked by @nair who also agrees with this line of thinking.

Are you in favor of slash and burn type of agriculture which is considered as most environmentally degrading kind of agriculture? As well as preserved grounds for hunting like English lordships for people who live in urban settings and hold regular jobs?

Do you also claim to be an environmentalist and an animal lover in addition to human rights advocate?

Seems like you like your cake and like to eat it too.
I don`t favor slash and burn agriculture , i don`t favor huntings of animal for entertianment or for commercial purpose , I m not an enviromentalist neither human right advocate.
why?

Last edited:
I did not claim that all children who go to Christian schools are Christians. All I said was since Seiko says majority of schools which incidentally happens to be Christian run schools have been granted exemption from reserving 25% of seats for childern of the poorer sections of society is because they have instead reserved it for the handicapped children of Kerala, the logical corollary of that is 25% of all Mallu children are handicapped (did not specify if they are Hindu or Christian children).

What do you mean "you" people are living in DARK WORLD. I did not claim 25% of Maharashtrian or Karnataka children are handicapped nor did I claim that our schools should be granted this exemption too towards that end.

So who is living in the DARK WORLD and who is not is best judged by the readers here.

Dude dont twist my words, and atleast have a guts to tag me when you try to twist what I said.. I said there is a general norm that 25 % of the seats of total admission to be reserved to the children who have inabilities.. It does not mean handicap.. Some have attention dis order, lack of ability to understand like normal children etc etc. Its a government law.. Where did you find me saying 25% of children in Kerala are handicaped?? Atleast try to appreciate those schools are doing.. Those schools not only helped in education but also helped government to distribute food to hungry children..

Why should I have a problem? It was @seiko who made the claim that the 25% seat reservation for poor children in all schools is given exemption in Christian run schools because they reserve those seats for the handicapped children. Considering Christian run schools make up vast majority of schools in Kerala the logical follow on of that was 25% of Kerala children are handicapped. This was liked and thanked by @nair who also agrees with this line of thinking.

Dude dont twist my words, and atleast have a guts to tag me when you try to twist what I said.. I said there is a general norm that 25 % of the seats of total admission to be reserved to the children who have inabilities.. It does not mean handicap.. Some have attention dis order, lack of ability to understand like normal children etc etc. Its a government law.. Where did you find me saying 25% of children in Kerala are handicaped?? Atleast try to appreciate those schools are doing.. Those schools not only helped in education but also helped government to distribute food to hungry children..

There, see the tag? In fact I tagged you twice in the conversation. Only you did not respond to the tag and now questioning my guts. Oh attention disorder or autism (lack of ability to understand like normal children) are not handicaps? So 25% of children in Kerala have attention deficit disorders and autism or Aspergers disorder kind of "inabilities."

I don`t favor slash and burn agriculture , i don`t favor huntings of animal for entertianment or for commercial purpose , I m not an enviromentalist neither human right advocate.
why?

You favor the tribals rights for slash and burn agriculture and hunting even when as you claim they have regular jobs. Also you favor different laws for different people, which is rather incongruous with your earlier lamentations of human rights violation by the CRPF and local police's abuse of the civilians.

There, see the tag? In fact I tagged you twice in the conversation. Only you did not respond to the tag and now questioning my guts. Oh attention disorder or autism (lack of ability to understand like normal children) are not handicaps? So 25% of children in Kerala have attention deficit disorders and autism or Aspergers disorder kind of "inabilities."

Are you seriously out of your mind?? How come you come to the conclusion that govt reserved 25% seat for handicapped children means 25% of Kerala children are handicapped?

Are you seriously out of your mind?? How come you come to the conclusion that govt reserved 25% seat for handicapped children means 25% of Kerala children are handicapped?

Hello. Because that is how logic works in this world. No one in their right mind reserves 25% of anything for something that would be afflicting just 0.5% or less of the population.

Hello. Because that is how logic works in this world. No one in their right mind reserves 25% of anything for something that would be afflicting just 0.5% or less of the population.

I am sorry.. I made a mistake.. Those 25% reservation are for SC/ST, OBC and Handicaps.. I am sorry again for that because I collected the information from my Mum as she was a teacher in government school run by a church.. But how come you say that Christian churches bent those rules?? Its a must in every school which is funded by the government..Unaided schools do not follow it.. Do you see any private firms having reservations??

I am sorry.. I made a mistake.. Those 25% reservation are for SC/ST, OBC and Handicaps.. I am sorry again for that because I collected the information from my Mum as she was a teacher in government school run by a church.. But how come you say that Christian churches bent those rules?? Its a must in every school which is funded by the government..Unaided schools do not follow it.. Do you see any private firms having reservations??

Yes those 25% reservation is for the backward section of the society in unaided private run schools. The RTE act of 2009 made it compulsory for all unaided private schools to reserve 25% of their seats. The Christian run Private schools backed out of it claiming they are minority run institutions and hence deserving of exemptions. That is what we are talking about here.

They have no idea about government aided Christian institutions of Kerala....They are mistaking it with some ChristIan boarding schools of Ooty and Bangalore.....

Yes those 25% reservation is for the backward section of the society in unaided private run schools. The RTE act of 2009 made it compulsory for all unaided private schools to reserve 25% of their seats. The Christian run Private schools backed out of it claiming they are minority run institutions and hence deserving of exemptions. That is what we are talking about here.

I will get back to you once I get information about it..

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom