What's new

India's northeast speaks out against racism

Stop stalking me you retard. Get a life and get over your humiliation. Stop making an @ss of yourself.
wow....now i m the retard ....
i talk to u good......u say grrrr
i talk to u bad .....u say grrrr
get some conversational skills man.....

LOL. Why am I not surprised at Joe Shearer's tales. The man lies as easily as others breathe.

wow....now i m the retard ....
i talk to u good......u say grrrr
i talk to u bad .....u say grrrr
get some conversational skills man.....

So that I can suffer fools gladly ? ...... No can do.

Please you are on a defence forum. I guess you have not been on many internet forums. Things are meant to be explosive.
i hope by explosive you dont mean baseless rhetoric
a interesting discussion based on facts with a pun here and there is desirable
Mid 50s, I think. Not all that old.
age is just a number
cliche,but feels good

Last edited:
i hope by explosive you dont mean baseless rhetoric
a interesting discussion based on facts with a pun here and there is

age is just a number
cliche,but feels good

What was not facts? Except for a bit of ragging of Voltaire which he richly deserved.

some of you are inflamed by the utter lies and demonization of mainland India done by some posters like Voltaire on this thread who is openly licking Chinese feet in the thread about foreign brides in Japan. His tribe from North east and all sister tribes of NE and TIBET have been ethnically cleansed by China. He licks the very same Chinese Maoist feet which trampled on the dead bodies of his forefathers.

he also does not say lament the genocide of non muslim tribes in Bangladesh which ran to safety in India. that says a lot about his character.

in india, every minority or marginalized section has increased in numbers by leaps and bounds and their churches-mosques-temples increase substantially every year. that sums up all. every intelligence agency and truth seeking foreign tourist knows this.

More education is the key and am not just talking bout academics

about ukbengali demonizing hindu dress and traditions,

she needs to be reminded that forget India, every woman of Pakistan, who wants to look elegant would always wear a sari. Go see the show BRUNCH WITH BUSHRA who is one of the most respectable ladies of Pakistan TV. she rarely wears salwar kameez which is comfortable for household chores. otherwise it is sari all the way in Pakistan, be it Benazir Bhutto's mother or Noor Jehan,the singer from Pakistan. they both preferred to wear saris.

the elegant ladies of Pakistan avoid wearing Sharara and garara which are just like modern day tights and hence not suitable for respectable functions.

Back
Top Bottom