What's new

India's Next Gen Soldiers

IndianArmy

PROFESSIONAL
Reaction score
Iam surprised to See this video has not been posted in this forum, And please I do not want any India Vs Pakistan here, atleast spare this old mans thread for some fruit full discussion.... See this video till End

Last edited by a moderator:
A picture of the weaponized Robot of Indian Army

38e7ad752d.jpg

India Is also Into 16 other top secret Robot development projects, I Hope to see these serving the Indian Army, it would be good Along the Border areas, Would Give 24/7 Full Vigil along the borders and can detect IED's and defuse it aswell.... So overall Not bad at all..... Well Would be good to see some humanoid robots though

Really happy to see such developments in our armed forces. Way to go :victory::victory: However they should be followed with utmost seriousness.

Robotics has become an important part of Military all around the world. Not only India but all nations, having an urge to develop their military Capacity and capability, yearn to be powerful in Military Robotics.

Pakistan is also developing such Robots and a good number of Mechatronic Engineers are there to support and enhance it. It's good. Human losses should be minimal and more should be done via machines.

KIT Over

Robotics has become an important part of Military all around the world. Not only India but all nations, having an urge to develop their military Capacity and capability, yearn to be powerful in Military Robotics.

Pakistan is also developing such Robots and a good number of Mechatronic Engineers are there to support and enhance it. It's good. Human losses should be minimal and more should be done via machines.

KIT Over

But In India The Military project is active , And Not every Nation is Going through such projects, Having a Robot Army, you need High R&D budgets and Quality Infrastructures

Its Intestesting to Know Pakistan Is Into it, Could You share some Pictures of your robots, (Do not show me the video of where one of your media Shows I robots) , and Which Department of Yours Is Undertaking that project? like In India, its DRDO and For pakistan which department? it would be great if you could share this with us all..

But In India The Military project is active , And Not every Nation is Going through such projects, Having a Robot Army, you need High R&D budgets and Quality Infrastructures

Its Intestesting to Know Pakistan Is Into it, Could You share some Pictures of your robots, (Do not show me the video of where one of your media Shows I robots) , and Which Department of Yours Is Undertaking that project? like In India, its DRDO and For pakistan which department? it would be great if you could share this with us all..

First I would like to share with you a similar discussion regarding Pakistan Robotics on this forum more than a year ago, so that you may better understand the present situation of Pakistani Robotics.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-defence/21173-pakistan-working-military-robots-5.html

Now to your query about which deptt. has the responsibility of Robitics in Military? It's CEME (Electrical and Mechanical Engineering) for now.

Pakistan is also working for long on Robotics.

KIT Over

nice to see the vid, gratz to indians, perhaps a new dimensions is unleashed by indians for Pakistan.. :D

First I would like to share with you a similar discussion regarding Pakistan Robotics on this forum more than a year ago, so that you may better understand the present situation of Pakistani Robotics.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-defence/21173-pakistan-working-military-robots-5.html

Now to your query about which deptt. has the responsibility of Robitics in Military? It's CEME (Electrical and Mechanical Engineering) for now.

Pakistan is also working for long on Robotics.

KIT Over

Could I also get an Info on what kind of robots are Pakistan building, is it a gun mounted one, IED detection or a Any other... Like India has 16 projects going on, 3 have been already displayed(dakash,Taksha,GMR) and Nearly getting operational, When do you think pakistan robots be displayed and operated, or do you have photos or already displayed?

KIT Over
Good one. It would be kind if say the above post to an amateur who is sleeping

Its nice work indeed , PA is using robots already against mines and for close quater survaillance.
Good luck with programs.

Back
Top Bottom