What's new

India's Next Gen Soldiers

Could I also get an Info on what kind of robots are Pakistan building, is it a gun mounted one, IED detection or a Any other... Like India has 16 projects going on, 3 have been already displayed(dakash,Taksha,GMR) and Nearly getting operational, When do you think pakistan robots be displayed and operated, or do you have photos or already displayed?

Sir I am aware of the Robots being used for IED detection and survillance in enclosed areas and some are used during a secret "Pre planned" operations where we dont wana risk a commando.

Those robots are Pakistani made & i confirm their existance (you can believe me or not , its your choice) moreover none of them have been displayed in public neither we will anytime soon.

Pakistan is working on much advanced millitary field robot technology with some friends and this is what many of our kids on this forum may think that those robots would be like Human soilders(as disclosed on ARY TV or many other Internet sources) but they are not but they are different to what many here would imagine.

I wont/cant disclose/post any links or details about almost anything.
Thanks.

If anyone cant trust this info is required not to quote me on this.
Cheers.

@black blood, Its not that Iam doubting, I just wanted to see the robots, You Know, Its always fun to know detailed about others weaponary , Well I dont know If pakistan is using, May you be right....

Even the USA, Russians are developing modern Robots just now.... Never heard of any Pakistani robots, so just was eager to know more, since you dont know, I wouldnt compel anymore

Sorry i dont have any pictures neither you will get them from anyone on this forum.

Its a no go area on this website:)

See anyone can say anything isnt it?? See It should be fair, shouldnt it be.... See I trust you, but to make your claim strong you need to have some back up dont you?

@black blood, Its not that Iam doubting, I just wanted to see the robots, You Know, Its always fun to know detailed about others weaponary , Well I dont know If pakistan is using, May you be right....

Even the USA, Russians are developing modern Robots just now.... Never heard of any Pakistani robots, so just was eager to know more, since you dont know, I wouldnt compel anymore

Yes i agree its quite good to know about new technologies being developed by different countries.

Infact over the years we have changed our policy and we try to keep everything that is significant under wraps for certain reasons , this is what we have learned from our Sino friends.

Like i said , i am aware of some of those robots but i wont post any details neither someone else will not even our Elders (chairman) who are aware of most of the stuff being developed.

To give you a recent example , PASCF (Pakistan army's strategic command force) has tested various Missile systems and some highly advanced technologies and a whole new system in last few months but NONE of them were reported in any media with details not even names were published.

Unfortunately none of the knowledge is allowed to be posted .

Last edited:
Yes i agree its quite good to know about new technologies being developed by different countries.

Infact over the years we have changed our policy and we try to keep everything that is significant under wraps for certain reasons , this is what we have learned from our Sino friends.

Like i said , i am aware of some of those robots but i wont post any details neither someone else will not even our Elders (chairman) who are aware of most of the stuff being developed.

To give you a recent example , PASCF (Pakistan army's strategic command force) has tested various Missiles systems and some highly advanced technologies and a whole new system in last few months but NONE of them were reported in any media with details not even names were published.

Unfortunately none of the knowledge is allowed to be posted .

Same here, many US scientists say India is developing time machines, but non of us are here even aware that Where is this happening, many scientists say India has developed Anti gravity machines tested near the Himalayas, and still not trace or clue left for it.....

I agree with you there are certain things, which nation hides from Common Man.....

No. these are our next generation soldiers. bcoz robot can't participate in every type of operation....

Last edited by a moderator:
Robots wth
Well in a nuclear war what will happen to these robots?? only humans will die robots will be only disabled.
Talking about next gen robot soldiers.. no use as next War if it happens will be nuclear.

Robots wth
Well in a nuclear war what will happen to these robots?? only humans will die robots will be only disabled.
Talking about next gen robot soldiers.. no use as next War if it happens will be nuclear.

Why do you always put a topic On Nuclear war, and That too with me, there are 25,000 other members here, why me? always?:cry:

Every one must worry about Japan if they are going to fight anyone , because what they will bring out would be a shocker :D

Back
Top Bottom