What's new

India's Modi pledges defense procurement overhaul

Sir, it would be better if you engaged in a conversation and told my why my ideas were wrong on merit and not just because they have come from a younger mind. As if no one outside India and Pakistan can comment what goes on in them or has a clue what goes on in them. I can expand on me assertions but first I would like you to tell me why I am incorrect in your opinion.
Well look im someone observing u even before i didnt joined forum ie since the day u wrote the post that SSG r not professional enough just because they dont wear masks and MARCOS do. Then u were shown a picture of US Marines without masks that refuted yr post. Then some time in last year u told Joe that dont call u sir as yr just a 19 or 20 years old and he said yr even younger then his baby girl........Remember All that?

Now the impression u have atleast on me is of a very novice fellow who is a financial student and wastes this time in internet.

A month ago u and me tried to have a conversation and were discussion how kabul showed concern on mine resistant ambush protected vehicles (mrap) being sold to pak. There we were discussing international relations and it took me atleast some 3 or 4 posts to make u understand what i said(hope u understood it after all). Now the conclusion i have made my friend is yr just too young to understand everything (and i do appreciate yr efforts to learn new things), but being said that there r certain things specially in international relations what u wont be able to just understand right now in this age. Some more experiences in life and learnings will make u in a better position in future.

About this post and discussion here; if u want to know why i said u were wrong then do more study on the key words that i mentioned in my previous post.

Hint: Strengths and weaknesses of concern parties not just militarily but regionally also(who will gain what in long run).

Rubbish Pakistan wont do any sort of dialogue with this chap and his india. We will only deal with him in the one language he understands.
"Grapes are sour" is want came to mind.

Dont worry he will do dialouge with Pakistan.

Nothing will happen unless those Babus are taken to task. Modi will not fail ( if he fails ) because of opposition. These bureaucrats will ensure that status quo continues.
There are enough bureaucrats that want to perform. Finding good ones to get the job done will not be an issue I hope.

He doesn't understand the language of 12 hour load shedding. He is a 24*7 electricity generator. Besides, why would Modi want to have a dialogue with a hopeless debauched failed state?
Failed state is a banned term here.Btw- I must say that this must have hurted a lot of people here :D

In

Let me repeat yr own words to u......Says who? U??
What ??? Comprehension problem ????
Let me be more clear
Will you eat your words if GoP comes on discussion table ??? Is it very hard to understand ???
Or in short your govt is not what you think it is. Will you die if they prefer discussion over war :rofl: please die :rofl:

East street ??? Name the area my friend I am not faimilar with most of road names ;)
You mean in KP ???
You live in pune and dont know east street? its in camp, parallel to MG Road

ppl are talking as if modi is going for war.

modi is already being questioned alot on his character he might be more favourable for a dialogue with pakistan than mms

just to improve his image outside.If he doesn't care about that then we might be witnessing a new chapter in Indian politics.

You live in pune and dont know east street? its in camp, parallel to MG Road
I am not an explorer :D
in pune for 2 years now. Expecting a transfer soon so no point in becoming one .

I live in different part of the town , near Sadashiv Peth. I like it calm.
I know MG road. Will find east street before you come :tup:
BTW 30th is Friday. Wroking day.

Last edited:
I am not an explorer :D
in pune for 2 years now. Expecting a transfer soon so no point in becoming one .

I live in different part of the town , near Sadashiv Peth. I like it calm.
I know MG road. Will find east street before you come :tup:
BTW 30th is Friday. Wroking day.
I know its a Friday. that's the day George makes the best mutton chops and the keema biryani is phenomenal. :D

we can meet for dinner, ......... You are a non vegetarian i presume?

"We should involve Indian corporates in PPPs (public-private partnerships) for defense manufacturing. We have the scientific and technical know-how but the arms lobby has prevented indigenization of military hardware."
That's the crux of the issue. Vested interests, arms lobbies, middlemen, agents - all are becoming multi-millionaires thanks to the Congress who is in cahoots with them.

This needs to stop and Indian industry needs to be given the go ahead to produce weapon systems with cutting edge technology which they are capable of. This would also result in benefit of ‘spin-offs’ of such technologies too.

In contrast, ISRO is working on a business model to join hands with both public and private Indian industries. They are looking at a possible model for investment, technology sharing and responsibility with private and public industries in the field of space.

For the industry, the opportunity is unprecedented: Rs 20,000 crore, i.e. nearly half of the Plan outlay in the domestic market, and the chance to enter the global supply chain of a market that is worth $290 billion today.

Some of the Companies that ISRO is working with are Godrej & Boyce supplying satellite parts, Larsen & Toubro which, in the last 35 years, has worked on all versions of launch vehicles, Mishra Dhatu Nigam (Midhani), a company in Hyderabad which makes special purpose metals and alloys, Tata Advanced Materials Ltd (TAML), which makes parts for both satellites and rockets using composites and dozens of other companies.

We have the expertise. But the politicians and bureaucrats shudder at the thought of a loss of steady ill gotten income from foreign purchases and long term contracts if these are indigenised.

I know its a Friday. that's the day George makes the best mutton chops and the keema biryani is phenomenal. :D

we can meet for dinner, ......... You are a non vegetarian i presume?
Sorry for late reply. Was busy like hell.
I am a non-vegetarian but I cant promise a dinner right now. Alot of WORK is going round the clock so I was busy on Sunday too.

BTW my friend knows Jorge's place so if I can manage the time I will be there.
But my first guess is after 16th my Work is going to increase only :rofl:
( GoM is not going to like the results )

@jbgt90 sorry man. Couldn't make it. Still no breath from damage control exercise. Finally get time to visit PDF but still in travelling.

@jbgt90 sorry man. Couldn't make it. Still no breath from damage control exercise. Finally get time to visit PDF but still in travelling.
No issues mate, i will be back there next month , will let you know when . :)

No issues mate, i will be back there next month , will let you know when . :)
You said you are working too. Arent you coming ??? I hope you know where everybody is going today ????

Back
Top Bottom