What's new

India’s manned space mission, not in near future … or never?

Doesn't stop Russian weapon systems from getting labelled as 'Indian' tbh. Maybe they would pay the Russians a few millions extra if Russia agrees to turn a blind eye to Indian terming it a "co-development".
Wazzup Tani partner:lol:!!Btw are you enjoying your ST status in India:rofl::rofl::azn:!!

isro3.png
isro2.png
isro1.jpg

FYI, these are the early days of India's Space program.
If you have a will there is a way.

@Abotani

Indian astronaut in advanced physical training

01-POD-may-day-IndiaInk-blog480.jpg

and just in case there is water on Mars. Simulated water training

india_1923269i.jpg

The guy below has great gnashers. Would love to find what toothpaste he is using.

Pakistan, Bangladesh and sl are definitely not as advanced as India when it comes to space exploration, satellite launches and human space flight. But none of them are claiming to be space superpower as well. A little humanity goes a long way.

It seems to be a problem for them to be humble. They just have to be a big mouth not matter what. From their president to their internet warriors.

I know you are very upset, after all you have gslv mk3 as your ID, but the following is in the first paragraph of the article, hence the comment "they have not even started." Shooting a 500 kg scaled capsule was the easy part.

"Even if Centre okayed it now, it would take many years for mission to materialise; Institute of Aerospace Medicine remains clueless about training facility for astronauts"
Dumbo, You Chinese guys should compare your country's achievements with someone bigger than you.. India is just aspiring to reach an economy of your size and it will take atleast 10 years for that with the current growth rate.. with such an economy we are doing so much activities on our Space agency.. Commercial launching of satellites for other countries is not a joke and we have achieved that milestone..
So pls leave the topic from trolling and go measure your dick with Americans or Russians in terms space advancements..

Dumbo, You Chinese guys should compare your country's achievements with someone bigger than you.. India is just aspiring to reach an economy of your size and it will take atleast 10 years for that with the current growth rate.. with such an economy we are doing so much activities on our Space agency.. Commercial launching of satellites for other countries is not a joke and we have achieved that milestone..
So pls leave the topic from trolling and go measure your dick with Americans or Russians in terms space advancements..

I am not comparing India with China, and I am just trying to illustrating the contrast between your delusion and the reality, using all India's materials. India's achievements are there for the whole world to see. But your tendency of over-boasting and under-delivering has made your country an international fame of "big mouth". If you guys really love your motherland, maybe you can start from yourselves?

I am just trying to illustrating the contrast between your delusion and the reality, using all India's materials.

And this is what you had to say when I answered your delusional comments with an official ISRO source

If this article is to believe, Indian has not even started project yet.

India's achievements are there for the whole world to see. But your tendency of over-boasting and under-delivering has made your country an international fame of "big mouth".

[/QUOTE]

You see, over promising and under delivering is not a good thing, nobody is taking ISRO seriously anymore. :cheesy:

Read this,you patheic chini troll-bot

After the successful launch of 51 foreign satellites by Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), agreements have now been signed with seven countries for launching 25 more foreign satellites during 2015-2017, the Lok Sabha was informed today.

Source: ISRO inks agreements to launch 25 foreign satellites in ’15-’17

You see, over promising and under delivering is not a good thing, nobody is taking ISRO seriously anymore. :cheesy:
Are you dumb or what this was the proposal by ISRO ,you need government approval & allocation of fund to do that which is not provided yet but will be in future, you talk like CNSA send man to space without money & approval of CCP ,ISRO main push is toward building better SLV to launch heavy satellite cheaply which they are doing as of yet

And this is what you had to say when I answered your delusional comments with an official ISRO source

Read this,you patheic chini troll-bot

After the successful launch of 51 foreign satellites by Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), agreements have now been signed with seven countries for launching 25 more foreign satellites during 2015-2017, the Lok Sabha was informed today.

Source: ISRO inks agreements to launch 25 foreign satellites in ’15-’17[/QUOTE]

No Mars again! Every time, someone is critical about India for anything, you bring out Mars success. I have already congratulated you many times. Something new please, something complete in time as promised. :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom