What's new

India’s manned space mission, not in near future … or never?

And this is what you know about Indian HSP ? I am not interested in your ignorant rants,kid

I know you are very upset, after all you have gslv mk3 as your ID, but the following is in the first paragraph of the article, hence the comment "they have not even started." Shooting a 500 kg scaled capsule was the easy part.

"Even if Centre okayed it now, it would take many years for mission to materialise; Institute of Aerospace Medicine remains clueless about training facility for astronauts"

Indian astronaut in advanced physical training

01-POD-may-day-IndiaInk-blog480.jpg

and just in case there is water on Mars. Simulated water training

india_1923269i.jpg

Go fix your country,butt hurt

India was at 63rd position in the global hunger index (GHI) last year. The 55th position in 2014 is better than Pakistan (ranked 57) and Bangladesh (57),

India 55th on global hunger index, lags behind Nepal, Lanka - The Times of India

nay, India has an ego bigger than that.
Doesn't stop Russian weapon systems from getting labelled as 'Indian' tbh. Maybe they would pay the Russians a few millions extra if Russia agrees to turn a blind eye to Indian terming it a "co-development".

I know you are very upset, after all you have gslv mk3 as your ID, but the following is in the first paragraph of the article, hence the comment "they have not even started." Shooting a 500 kg scaled capsule was the easy part.

What kind of a moron would mistake a 3.7 tonne prototype crew module,for a 500 kg one ?

a Chinese one. :lol:

You are free to make any kind of uninformed statements here,but don't think any sensible person would take you rants seriously.ISRO is already pursuing technology development for HSP.And all they need is a 'go-ahead' from centre.

Not quite. You got your tense wrong. Since your talking about future, sort of fortune telling the future. My butt hurt should be called "future butt hurt" ............. tsk tsk tsk ........................

Huh... you aren't butt hurt about the present condition of the Indian Space program ?

Doesn't stop Russian weapon systems from getting labelled as 'Indian' tbh. Maybe they would pay the Russians a few millions extra if Russia agrees to turn a blind eye to Indian terming it a "co-development".

congratulations-idiot.gif

That is all you can do to counter? :partay:
We literally don't have the required time to counter the post of a CCP 50 center bot!!I mean you may have a compulsion to post dumb in order to make your living and i respect that but we don't have that compulsion as our Govt. doesn't provide not even a single rupee for posting propaganda even in PDF:coffee:!!

[QUOTE="Abotani, post: 7954403, member: 158325"]Doesn't stop Russian weapon systems from getting labelled as 'Indian' tbh. Maybe they would pay the Russians a few millions extra if Russia agrees to turn a blind eye to Indian terming it a "co-development".[/QUOTE]

Well, that is called "Joint Development" or "Indigenous Production" . Indians are just too proud to "copy and paste".

Indians are behaving like teen age trolls.

One of the oldest loser retorts on internet-
Can't reply or respond meaningfully to the opposite party? Call them butthurt!

Change you flags first and then preach,Mr.false flagger

Indians are just too proud to "copy and paste".

Oh look who is saying this.......:omghaha: :omghaha:

@Abotani

Indian astronaut in advanced physical training

01-POD-may-day-IndiaInk-blog480.jpg

and just in case there is water on Mars. Simulated water training

india_1923269i.jpg

The guy below has great gnashers. Would love to find what toothpaste he is using.
Lol,a butt hurt Pakistani TTA who instead of posting some technical news posts these kinds of crap:rolleyes:!!

Go fix your country,butt hurt

India was at 63rd position in the global hunger index (GHI) last year. The 55th position in 2014 is better than Pakistan (ranked 57) and Bangladesh (57),

India 55th on global hunger index, lags behind Nepal, Lanka - The Times of India

Pakistan, Bangladesh and sl are definitely not as advanced as India when it comes to space exploration, satellite launches and human space flight. But none of them are claiming to be space superpower as well. A little humanity goes a long way.

Pakistan, Bangladesh and sl are definitely not as advanced as India when it comes to space exploration, satellite launches and human space flight. But none of them are claiming to be space superpower as well. A little humanity goes a long way.
Trolling from 6 years? Man, you deserve an award.

Back
Top Bottom