What's new

India's Man Mission to Moon.. IAF to select Men for mission.

Placing a mirror and making a moon landing are very different thing.
Making a manned moon mission is not as simple as you think and that too in 1969.
Once go and watch Conspiracy theory video, you will understand.
Placing a mirror requires someone to go there and place it over there.....Also a huge amount of sample was brought back by humans which were given to thousands of universities for research purposes.....I am quite sure some of them made there way to Indian universities....look for the people who worked on them and ask them.....problem with conspiracy theorists is that they are neither experts not much knowledgeable on things they are trying to debunk....I am not an expert but from the limited knowledge I have about science the moon-landing makes perfect sense to me...even in 1969!Do not underestimate your own species!

Ohhhooo
Somebody help me I cant stop laughing.:rofl:

Now I know why you were denying the possibility of Indian vyomnauts landing on moon.Because they are vyomnauts....as in Indians.:devil:
But what if BD was sending its men to moon,would you still oppose it??:-)

10years from now man will be on mars.
10 year from now if man will be on mars than I will be on Sun. :woot:

2 companies from Japan are planning it already
It's just a plan nothing substantial. how do you think they will bring the raw or refined material on earth once their fuel gets exhausted in just reaching there. So a big no , it is not possible in next 10 years. They can bring Samples though.
:-)

Ohhhooo
Somebody help me I cant stop laughing.:rofl:

Now I know why you were denying the possibility of Indian vyomnauts landing on moon.Because they are vyomnauts....as in Indians.:devil:
But what if BD was sending its men to moon,would you still oppose it??:-)
I'm not denying the possibility of Indians landing on the moon I'm saying it is pointless.

10 year from now if man will be on mars than I will be on Sun.
You will burn yourself even if you end up reaching Venus.
And I will quietly watch you from Mars :coffee:

Kurama said:
It's just a plan nothing substantial. how do you think they will bring the raw or refined material on earth once their fuel gets exhausted in just reaching there. So a big no , it is not possible in next 10 years. They can bring Samples though.
We are still talking about manned mission to moon isnt it???
Why would their fuel get exhausted then???

No need to bring the samples to earth, The instruments in the space capsule such as spectrometer can analyze the data there itself and send the analysis reports back to earth.

Placing a mirror requires someone to go there and place it over there.....Also a huge amount of sample was brought back by humans which were given to thousands of universities for research purposes.....I am quite sure some of them made there way to Indian universities....look for the people who worked on them and ask them.....problem with conspiracy theorists is that they are neither experts not much knowledgeable on things they are trying to debunk....I am not an expert but from the limited knowledge I have about science the moon-landing makes perfect sense to me...even in 1969!Do not underestimate your own species!
Man they are all ex or current NASA expert. and why NASA was not able counter any of their BS.
Area 51 desert have the exact terrestrial surrounding as MOON surface. NASA has now lost the original footage on moon . WHY so? NASA moon mission was most expensive movie ever build. BUDGET 40 Billion dollars.

It is not possible in the next ten years....but scientists will have nuclear propulsion before they start seriously thinking about Extra-terrestrial mining!

No need to bring the samples to earth, The instruments in the space capsule such as spectrometer can analyze the data there itself and send the analysis reports back to earth.
I was just saying If they want to feel the stone and dirt texture with their hands.
you know feeling with your own hands give you different feeling.:D:D

I was just saying If they want to feel the stone and dirt texture with their hands.
you know feeling with your own hands give you different feeling.:D:D

Accept your defeat kurama :devil:

It is not possible in the next ten years....but scientists will have nuclear propulsion before they start seriously thinking about Extra-terrestrial mining!
Again nuclear propulsion is something on which scientist are working but have not yet made any substantial progress. To develop these technologies it takes a lot of time and expertise

Back
Top Bottom